- Religion and Philosophy»
- Exploring Religious Options
Heaven is Anywhere and Everywhere
Make your life Heaven ........ Photos & Drawings By HC Porter
Finding Heaven Starts within You
Most people want to get to heaven. They abide by the bible and every verse is a verse that gives a lesson to achieve the goal of heaven. Heaven is within you. It is in your control, if you wish to know how to accomplish a beautiful destination, such as heaven, look into your souls and who you are and determine if Heaven is being blocked to you by you.
Ten Ways to Get To Heaven
- Live your life as you are meant to do good for someone else. Too much time is spent trying to obtain materialistic things, just because you want them. To want them is fine, to obtain them is fine, but when you focus your life on things that wont last, you aren’t going to be happy for long. When you do something nice for another person, happiness lasts. When you help someone up, after they have fallen, they will always remember the kindness you showed them. When they thank you, you will feel gratification that you have done something good for another person, which in return brings you happiness.
- Forgive yourself and forgive others. When you realize that you are not perfect and become okay with the mistakes you have made in life, you will open up more possibilities than imaginable. You may have to tell someone that you are sorry for hurting them, but in asking for the forgiveness, you should be content, whether or not they forgive you. Just as you would like someone to accept an apology that you offer, be willing to accept the apology another offers to you.
- Believe that things happen for a reason. We do not understand why certain things happen to us. We may not see logic it the situations or hardships we find ourselves in. If you do not find a way to accept that you may never know or understand, you will never enjoy the positives life offers-for you will never stop trying to analyze the negative.
- Make Heaven a place on Earth. Don’t wait to experience Heaven when you are dead and gone. Heaven can be here, now and for everyone. Make your world pleasant, make your mind positive and rather than spend endless hours fighting for no reason other than to fight and prove you are correct, agree to disagree and let the differences lie where they lay.
- Don’t lie, don’t steal and don’t manipulate others. Just like your Mamma said, treat others the way that you wish to be treaded. If you don’t want to be lied to, don’t lie to others. If you value what you have, and would be devastated if someone stole from you, don’t steal from others. If you feel used when someone manipulates you, don’t manipulate others.
- Be who you are, not who the crowd wants you to be. Happiness is never obtained when you are lying to yourself about who you are. Be who you are. If someone does not like the real you-perhaps the real them is not worth the time or effort to know.
- Find out where happiness is in you and make a home there. When you find what makes you happy. Live there. Live there in your mind, and in your heart. If you have happiness inside of you, and you don’t let it go, there is nothing that another person could ever do to take happiness away from you.
- Don’t give up. Don’t give up when life crumbles around you. Use the broken pieces to help you get a clearer picture of the damage that has occurred, so you can then begin to rebuild. When you give up on life-things will never get better.
- Don’t depend on someone or something else to answer all your prayers, get off your butt and do it your self. Don’t wait for a tour guide to grace your presence, and let you know the secrets to life and happiness. It will never happen. If you want something, go for it. Strive to improve your existence and worth. Don’t strive to find a man/woman that will make you be all who you are capable of being. When you give someone control over your happiness, there will come a day when they will fail you.
- The #1 thing to do to get to Heaven is die. It will happen in its own time. So why you are waiting to get to heaven, perhaps you should attempt to live life for now,
You Might Like This One Too
- Expectations-What I expected when I started on HubPa...
I have read some great hubs written by some great writers that explain why they love Hub Pages and/or why they write here. When I started writing here, I had hopes to what I would accomplish, just as many of the Huber’s have when they begin,...
- Hubpages and Facebook made me cool!
I have never been cool. But with Hubpages and Facebook-that has all changed! Hubpages and Facebook have given me coolness and awesomeness!
- To be noticed, to be seen, to be heard.
I have had writers block for the last week and a half. I have spent hours staring at a blank word document knowing I need to write, but still I have no clue as to what to write. The more I think about it-the...
- How to be a good person and change the world
Being a good person is more than a single action and it doesnt mean that you have to make a big difference in a large group. Changing the world and being a good person starts with who you are and what you do in your own personal life with your family
- Is there only one way to believe in God?
Last night (early this morning-when I typically form thoughts into words and commit them to paper), I was looking to see what was happening on the forums. I saw a forum posted by Huber Rick Marrow (or a past...