- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Laying on of Hands: Bible Study Worksheet
Doctrine of Laying on of Hands
- Define laying on of hands.
- Identify purposes for laying on of hands in Old Testament times.
- Identify purposes for laying on of hands in New Testament times.
- List qualifications for ministering by laying on of hands.
LISTEN HERE: LAYING ON OF HANDS CHAPTER 7 http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=754719&cmd=apop
LAYING ON OF HANDS:
BASED ON THE CHAPTER 7, ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. Write a synonym for presbytery: ______________________
2. Write another phrase for the holy ghost: _______________
3. What is followed by the laying on of hands? _______________ and
4. What are the New Testament five general purposes for the laying on of hands?
____________ ___________ ____________ __________ ___________
5. Who is qualified to lay hands on another to impart spiritual benefit?
_____________ _____________ ______________
6. What scripture and verses list multiple supernatural signs, including the laying on of hands? _________________
7. What is the main purpose for the laying on of hands on infants?
8. Why is laying on of hands is important?
9. Why was Moses laying hands on Joshua important?
10. What are the purposes for laying on of hands in the Old Testament?