Isaiah Michael Ministries
Our theme song
Revival Gratis Ohio
- Isaiah Michael Ministry - Home
This is our new website with pictures and videos, a devotion page, soon to be daily, and a blog page. We do have a donations page secured through paypal to help in our travels and also bringing needs to families.
Evangelizing Through Revivals
Isaiah Michael Ministries is a new evangelism team going forth to proclaim revival in America. It is time to turn back to God the Father and the risen Lord Jesus Christ. We are a country founded on Biblical principles and we have let those very principles fade from view. It is our express commission to bring our churches back to the boldness they once had.
I am a 50 year old man preaching the message of Christ that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. We believe in the trinity of the Godhead being God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, three separate entities that are of one. We believe in salvation by grace and not of ourselves, Ephesians 2:8-9. We believe in baptism for the believer after salvation, showing the likeness of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe and preach the commission Jesus gave the apostles to "GO YE" and preach through out the world. There is only one way to heaven through the Lord Jesus Christ, Jesus said," I am the Way the Truth and the Life no man cometh to the Father but by Me." John 14:6 We preach the Bible as it is to men as they are.
We are members of South Dayton Baptist Church, pastored by Pastor Steven Thornhill. Since joining SDBC I have been added to the pastoral supply for the Greater Dayton area. We will serve over 100 churches in a ten county area.
I have been a member of a couple very strong doctrinal churches in the Dayton, Ohio area and have learned from some of the greatest preachers ever to preach God's word in our area. I have recently started Bible college through Salt Lake Bible Baptist Bible College in Taylorsville, Utah. Praise God for what one can do on-line. I have my first year finished and most of my second year. Since it is all Bible studies and not like regular college I will have my degree a lot sooner.
I currently work full-time in the public sector but look to be full-time evangelism soon as the Lord God leads. I work in the church wherever needed and whenever Pastor Steven needs me somewhere. Recently we have started an open air or street preaching team taking the Gospel to the streets. Complete with a message of salvation and music for praise and worship time. This is just one of our ministries, we also have a ministry feeding children in poverty stricken areas. One can see our website Food 4 Thought at http://www.ohiofoodministry.org
We have the need of donations for our ministry team since it is expensive to drive around the country bringing revivals to towns in America. Donations can be made at our website in previous paragraph. Our BIGGEST need is for God's people to lift us up before the Lord God in Jesus' name for our ministry. All prayers are greatly appreciated!
WHERE WE GO
Everywhere God leads we will go. We are open to missionary work world wide but it is our conviction to reach the needy in America. We as Americans do not want to realize just how much poverty we have here in our own country. So it has become our mission to serve our fellow Americans with the Word of God here at home. God has led and provided so much already we know He will guide us and protect us as we go through our life calling spreading HIs Word. Currently we are available to bring our revival message in Sunday services throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Eastern Indiana, and Michigan. Once again see www.nonprofitchrsistian.com to schedule us for your Sunday service. Prayerfully next year we will be scheduling full week services through out the United States of America. We cannot wait to be on the road serving our Lord Jesus Christ! Serving Christ, to serve others! AMEN!
Our Beliefs and Doctrine
Condensed Version of our Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally and completely inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore are the final authority for faith and life. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21).
- Salvation- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The precious blood of Christ is necessary for without it there is no remission of sin. It was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-10: I Peter 1:18-19; Hebrews 9:22).
- The Eternal Security and Assurance of Believers- We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever (John 6:37-40; 10:27-30; Romans 8:1, 38-39; I Corinthians 1:4-8; I Peter 1:4-5).
- The Church- We believe that it is the body and the espoused bride of Christ, solely made up of born-again persons (I Corinthians 12:12-14; Ephesians 1:22-23). We believe in the autonomy of the local church free of any external authority or control (Acts 13:1-4). We recognize water baptism and the Lord’s Supper as the Scriptural ordinances of obedience for the Church in this age (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 2:41-42; 18:18; I Corinthians 11:23-26).
2014 Open dates
During 2013 God opened several doors for our ministry. I had the privilege to travel with Samaritan's Purse to Shawnee, Oklahoma. There I assisted in debris clean up from the devastating tornados the hit the region.
God also opened up several preaching opportunities in area churches. Then our pastor, Pastor Steven Thornhill held an installation service confirming me as the church evangelist.
During the year God also opened up a counseling ministry for my wife and I. We have counseled several people using our church office.
Our local Baptist Association also accepted me as a supply pastor. This opened the door to preach in several churches when their pastor must be absent. One such church, South Fairborn Baptist in Fairborn, Ohio, is without a pastor. I have been able to lead this small congregation several Sundays. What a blessing that has been!
Our biggest surprise of 2013 was being accepted as a chaplain with the Billy Graham Evangelism Association. I count this an honor and privilege to serve with such a dynamic ministry.
This year in 2014 we have several Sundays and the month of June open for speaking engagements or revival services. If your church is interested see our website to schedule us.