Isaiah Michael Ministries scheduling
New Ministry website for Isaiah Michael Ministry
This has to be the best book I have ever read on the end times and understanding Revelation and Daniel
We are currently scheduling for revivals for 2014. We will travel wherever God calls us. It is our prayer to reach as many people as possible through our preaching of the cross of Calvary. We preach the love and salvation of Christ, by Him Through Him and only because of HIM!
We currently look to fill our 2014 schedule by this years end. Also we are scheduling Sundays for speaking engagements through the rest of the year. Jesus said, "Go ye", and that is what we are doing, stepping out in faith and going into the world to proclaim the grace of God.
Our website www.isaiahmichaelministry.weebly.com has a contact page to fill out and receive information to schedule your time. We speak in all churches proclaiming salvation by grace through faith. We believe in acceptance of Christ for salvation and baptism to follow by immersion. I also love the prophets and turning back to God. Our country is dear to me and we pray America will turn back to God as in our founding days.
For more on Isaiah Michael Ministry visit our website in the link provided, thank you and may God bless America again. Serving HIM to serve others. Michael and Tammy Adams
- Our Beliefs and Doctrine
Condensed Version of our Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally and completely inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore are the final authority for faith and life. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21).
- Salvation- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The precious blood of Christ is necessary for without it there is no remission of sin. It was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-10: I Peter 1:18-19; Hebrews 9:22).
- The Eternal Security and Assurance of Believers- We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever (John 6:37-40; 10:27-30; Romans 8:1, 38-39; I Corinthians 1:4-8; I Peter 1:4-5).
- The Church- We believe that it is the body and the espoused bride of Christ, solely made up of born-again persons (I Corinthians 12:12-14; Ephesians 1:22-23). We believe in the autonomy of the local church free of any external authority or control (Acts 13:1-4). We recognize water baptism and the Lord’s Supper as the Scriptural ordinances of obedience for the Church in this age (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 2:41-42; 18:18; I Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We have dates available for 2011 speaking engagements and look to fill our schedule by the end of the year. We are open to all churches following salvation by grace then followed by baptism as the means of following The Lord Jesus Christ in His death burial and resurrection. Our doctrine is Baptist in that we are a New Testament Church preaching that of the disciples and our Saviour Jesus Christ. We believe the end days are upon us and we MUST bring the Gospel to a lost and dying world. We will take speaking engagements whether for a weekend or seven day revival. Time and length of days is your churches desires.
- We still have three weeks of May and a week in October 2012 open to schedule full or half week revivals. We continue to be open on several Sundays for the Greater Dayton area. To schedule us to speak at your church contact us through www.ohiofoodministry.org.