Kept...by God - A Short Devotional
Kept ... by God
How GREAT is the LOVE the Father has lavishly bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God... (1 John 3:1)
...and that is who we are!
Here's a beautiful thought ... 'you are kept by god' ... in every facet of your amazing life.
Jude 1:1,2 says (speaking of you and me) -
'To those who have been called, who are loved by God the Father and kept by Jesus Christ: mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance!'
God promises over and over again throughout His Word that He will KEEP you.
* Psalm 91 - He will keep you safe, protected, sheltered under His covering.
* Isaiah 26 - He will keep you in perfect peace.
* Jude 1 - He will keep you from falling and present you faultless.
* Psalm 31 - He will keep you shielded from the sting of criticism.
* Psalm 121 - He will keep you from evil. He will keep your very life.
* 2 Timothy 1 - He will keep all that you've committed to Him.
* 1 Corinthians 1 - He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.
You can be totally confident that God will keep you.
I pray that you will have an ever increasing sense of peace, joy and confidence in the awesome keeping power of God.
M.J. Drury (c) 2015.