Kitchen Witch Spell & Talisman to Sell Your Home
Herbal Home Protection Talisman
Herbal Home Protection Talisman for High Traffic Areas
Learn More About Common Herbs with Lady Enchantee
Love & Light for Peace & Protection, Health & Wealth
Peace, Protection, & Purity for You
Learn More About Magickal Herbs with Lady Enchantee
Sell Your Home the Kitchen Witch Way!
We Kitchen Witches know that the green & growing troops in our magickal gardens stand ready to assist us in making life sweeter, more peaceful, & more prosperous in every way. We care for our gardens, & they, in turn, care for us.
With the economy still correcting most everywhere, lots of folks, wicce & cowan alike, are choosing to sell their homes in order to settle into a place that better reflects life as it is lived right now, in the present moment. This is a wise choice for so many.
A friend of mine, geographically near, chose to do just this very thing, hoping that the Kitchen Witch way might speed the sale of his residence & ease the discomfort of having his "temple nest" shown whilst he is residing there.
Happy to help, I got to work straight away on a super effective spell, put my best besom up in the foyer, & made a beautiful little herbal home protection talisman to fix on the besom.
Even in a slow market, his property is getting quite a few looks from serious buyers, & the herbal protections & energy grids set for peace & cleansing are keeping the residence calm & clear with minimal energetic maintenance.
Kitchen Witch Home Sale Success Kit
Here are a few suggestions for you to consider, if you'd like to sell your home, or, as in my case, the home of a near & dear one, the Kitchen Witch way!
Use any or all of these tools, modifying them to fit your situation & practice of the Craft. Mix & match, using what you have at hand, with creativity & ingenuity, for this ability is the historic hallmark of the experienced, successful Kitchen Witch.
If you are not a Kitchen Witch, do not know one, & still wish to benefit, then, go right ahead & give these a whirl anyway. The only real magick is love, & these tools are simply ways to outpicture in the physical realm your sincere best intentions for the greatest & highest good of all concerned.
Lady Enchantee's Home Sell Spell
- 1 candle dedicated to gratitude, success, wealth, comfort, peace, & happiness
- (Note: White or green work especially well, although some folks enjoy using a fancier candle such as a shiny gold or silver. Use whatever color you associate with all of these delicious qualities. It is your ritual, after all.)
- a pretty basket
- 6-18 tea lights (the kind sold in the little foil liners to prevent spills & burning)
- 1 fallen pine bough with needles intact or 1 long sprig of rosemary
- a lighter to light your special candle
Setting the Scene
Cast your Circle of love & light, peace & happiness, protection & joy, health & healing, asking for a perfect balance of all energies on all levels, bathed in Universal Love.
Light your special candle, chosen to represent the successful sale of your home & the wealth & comfort that you will receive from this sale going exactly as you wish it to go.
Sweep your body down, from top to toe, with a sprig of fallen pine bough or a long sprig of rosemary. Rub the herb between your fingers to enjoy the scent & lightly touch your scented fingers to your heart space & the lower center of your forehead.
Facing north for security, success, & honor of all home spaces, hold the basket of small tea lights in your lap.
Envision every plant, animal, & stone, every construction material, every single thing, animate & inanimate in your home & on your property singing, vibrating at the highest harmony of bright love, peacefully & joyfully.
Envision yourself vibrating at this same lovely rate of harmony.
Feel, hear, see, touch, & taste this gorgeous harmony, this glowing symphony.
Envision this harmony as a brilliant, soft beam of sunlight rotating up, up, up into a great cone of power above your property & down, down, down into another great inverted cone reaching to the very heart of our Mother Earth.
Just bask in this energy that sweeps in grand, sparkling, golden spirals, up & down continuously. Let it infuse your property & everything in it & on it. Let it sweep away any old "battle energy" of hurts, misunderstandings, disagreements, unkindness - everything up to & including past violence...even the ancient ones from aeons ago.
Let this golden spiral of energy dancing up & down your double-coned diamond fill all of the energetic nooks & crannies that it has just cleared of "battle energy".
Breath in deeply. Breathe in this calm, peaceful, delightful, refreshing energy. Breathe out. Breathe out this same gorgeous energy. You are this energy. You are one with everything on your property: you are all the same Song, the same Self, the same Love, & it feels just wonderful. Enjoy that feeling.
When you are ready, place your hands on top of the little tea lights in the basket & let them be filled with this golden, sparkling, sunlit harmony, the energy of perfect, vibrant balance.
The Spell: An Attitude of Gratitude
Now offer this gratitude to your home as you say this little spell verse:
"Thank you, Home, for your good care & love now flowing brightly below & above. Thank you, Home, for keeping all safe & sound; I feel your protection flow brightly 'round.
"Home, another loves you as well as I, one who greets you "Hello", as I bid you "Goodbye". Their care of you will shine, & you will have their love added onto mine.
"May your new resident be drawn to you now, inexorably, joyfully, in peace & love. May wealth from this transaction flow to me now, as, already rich, in gratitude I bow."
Your Blessing Walk
Now you will want to set down your basket of tea lights, standing up, to walk through your home. Walk everywhere, carrying your pine bough or rosemary sprig, admiring your home, enjoying it, imagining it as a prospective buyer would see it. Bless it all, every inch, with your love & gratitude.
Closing Affirmation: Speak Your Spell into Being
Once you have covered all of your home in Your Blessing Walk, come back to your special candle, sit down, & speak your spell into being. Speak with absolute assurance that it is already done as you have asked even before you ask. Speak from a grateful heart. Speak with authority: you are the only one who lives in your skin, thinks in your mind, & loves from you heart, so you are, truly, the authority in this spell. Own it with joy & gratitude.
"I give thanks that the stewardship of this Home be transferred to the perfect individual [you might envision the perfect new steward, as you see them] at the perfect price [you may name your price here, if you like], harm to none, for the good of all. I will accept this, but nothing less; I will accept this, & I will accept better conditions, too, than I have conceived already.
"So I have spoken, so mote it be. So it is spoken, & so it is. So be it, & be it blessed, indeed."
Your spell is now fully activated.
Close Your Circle
You may thank your Circle, asking the Light to continue circulating, protecting, & spreading out to encompass all that is, by saying, "May this Circle now open, yet remain unbroken, embracing All That Is, for the greatest & highest good of All everywhere."
The Magick Continues!
On days when you have showings for your property scheduled, light one of your little tea lights, knowing that it will release a wonderful burst of that gorgeous, harmonious energy, giving a boost to that which is already circulating through & around the property, blessing you, your home, & the real estate brokers & their clients visiting your property.
These little tea lights are very powerful, & do much to prevent those who would be uncomfortable around such bright & blessed energy from even considering entering your property. This is a handy side effect that you will appreciate, especially during "open houses" hosted by your real estate broker, ensuring that only those who are the best matches for your property & who would most appreciate the grand, golden energy flowing there will be drawn to seriously consider purchasing the property.
Lady Enchantee's Quick Kitchen Witch Grimoire for Successful Home Sales
Here is my quick "green guide" for herbs that protect, cleanse, & draw wealth to your home. These are handy for creating pretty little talismans to place around your home whilst you are listing your home for sale, whether privately or with brokers.
Basil: home blessing, specifically for a new homeowner; keeps the peace between romantic/life partners; calms & soothes family tensions; promotes a sense of well-being & of having enough to be comfortable; calms frayed nerves; smooths financial discussions
Cassia: constant protection; instant energy purification; strong love vibration; creates & maintains good fellow feeling; sweetens life; strengthens life partnerships & friendships; a great protector of animals
[Note: Cassia is simply North American cinnamon. It is the spice that we generally use in Mexico, Canada, & the United States as cinnamon. Cassia can be used in any spells calling for cinnamon. Historically, it is considered the more powerful protector of the two - "real" cinnamon & "North American" cinnamon. Use it with confidence! I cannot recommend it highly enough.]
Dill: home protection specifically; energetic protection; draws wealth & creature comforts; calms nerves
Japanese peppers: purifies energies instantly; circulates energy, clearing the stale, stagnant, or negative vibrations completely; promotes a healthy, happy, positive vibration of excitement, expectation, & curiosity
Lavender: holds & promotes the highest energetic resonance of Universal Love; protects completely; calms the mind; blocks negativity outright; binds nefarious intentions & actions & those who generate either; promotes peace; invites positivity whilst clearing out negativity in a constant cycle; great for "high traffic" areas to keep energy flowing & positively pure; aligns individual thoughts & intentions with Mind of Source/God/All That Is/Universe
Mint: draws money; "fast luck" money & wealth herb; powerful protector, especially when used with an amethyst crystal or 1+ white feather(s); maintains highest vibration of love possible indefinitely in a defined space; calms the emotions; speeds & smooths "money talks"; repels negativity & thieves
Pine: most powerful cleanser of negative, nefarious, &/or unbalanced energies on Earth; relieves sadness, depression, & guilt; opens heart space to Universal Love; encourages friendliness; protects against all forms of violence; repels criminal element; embraces & protects gentle folk; strengthens the heart space; gives courage; continually sweeps away negativity whilst emitting gentle, calm positivity; calms the emotions, mind, & nerves; brings peace to financial dealings & discussions
Rosemary: first class powerful protector; cleanses a defined space of negativity - & germs! - continuously; creates & maintains an energetic barrier against negativity, negative intentions & thoughts, & negative people; protects against loss whilst promoting increase in positivity, prosperity, health, love, happiness, & general well-being
Sage: powerful protection of property & possessions; cleanses negativity constantly & completely; first class "fast luck" money & wealth magnet; repels negativity & nefarious intentions toward you, your property, or your possessions; clears & balances personal energy; reveals what is not readily seen (i.e., think "fine print" in contracts & sales agreements, & you have the right idea)
Kitchen Witchcraft Time
Using the herbal helpers above who stand ready to aid you in successfully selling a home, you can create attractive little talismans around your property & in your home that do double duty, adding beauty & bringing powerful protection & prosperity to the entire place.
Nosegays: Charmed & Charming Herbal Talismans
Bring a little yesteryear charm to your doorways, foyers, mantles, & banisters with pretty nosegays, like the one pictured at the beginning of this article. I used a few herbs known to be powerful protectors & prosperity magnets that best suited my friend's goals, personality, & property to be sold.
You, too, will know exactly which herbs will best work to protect your home & to bring you a prosperous, peaceful home sale. Have confidence in your ability to discern these things.
To make a nosegay, choose from the brief grimoire above the herbs that best protect your home & bring prosperity to your home sale process.
It is very effective & recommended to feature a nosegay at, on, or near the front entrance to your property, the door through which most potential buyer traffic will flow.
Place nosegays around your home in key spots to keep energy flowing & folks' energy to themselves.
Brightly colored nosegays are eye-catching & can be used to highlight lovely architectural features while doing their magickal best to make your home sale a quick & easy success.
Use fresh or dried herbs to make your nosegays. A rubber band around your finished nosegay will keep it secure as it dries out further. Cover the band with a pretty ribbon & hang it where it would do the most good for your cause.
Ribbons can be of any color that suits you; however, there are a few general guidelines that may promote the sale of your home more quickly:
Green: Green is for the heart space, the hearth, gratitude, love, prosperity, wealth, health, & protection, establishing a strong vibration of love, wealth, & well-being in your home. This vibration is attractive to excellent potential buyers & will automatically deter all who do not practice love & positivity in a spirit of gratitude & abundance.
White: White is powerfully protective in every way, & circulates the highest virtues & energies of all Light, Love, & positivity. White is your all-purpose "go to" ribbon color for protective & prosperity amulets & talismans. White brings strong purification energy, literally bending back negativity & all energies that do not accord with the highest & greatest good of all. Use white for a fresh, beautiful vibration of powerful protection & unending peace.
Red: Red brings active, flowing energies of gifts & health. Red also encourages hearty, robust, ethical achievement of goals set. Red ribbon is most powerful in a nosegay featuring pine, rosemary, & sage; lavender can be added in as needed, too.
Fun & Fa$t Pine Project$
Here are a few traditional Kitchen Witch pine talismans that work like a charm...literally...especially when it comes to matters of protection & prosperity.
Pine Bough Besom
- Collect freshly fallen pine boughs. The length will be determined by the size besom (broom) you wish to make & display in your home, on your porch, at your garden gate, or propped on your front steps.
- Bind the needle free ends of these boughs together about halfway up the length of the boughs with either heavy rubber bands or sturdy florist's wire. If you need to strip off some of the pine needles, save those to the side for potpourris, a pretty display in the hearth, or nosegays in your home.
- Cover the binding with a wide, pretty ribbon or scarf tied in a bow.
- If you wish, you may add more bindings to make a very sturdy, thick broom handle of antique design.
- Otherwise, add only one more binding at the top of your broom handle, about 2"-4" down, finishing it with a wide wrap of the same decorative ribbon used at the first binding; in this instance, use a square knot at the back of the ribbon binding, rather than a bow at the front. This will give a clean, elegant line to your new pine besom.
- At the top binding of your broom handle ( the needle free area), add a loop of florist's wire, heavier fishing line, or heavy thread in a dark color from which to hang your pine besom if you plan to feature it on a vertical surface.
- You may like to actually sweep your front doorstep & just inside your front door with your fine new pine besom to further enhance & activate the powerful protective, prosperity drawing, & peaceful magickal properties of pine. This will do much to encourage the pleasant showing & speedy sale of your home.
- Using florist's wire & freshly fallen pine boughs of shorter length, fashion a small wreath with a little loop on the back to hang it wherever you would like prosperity energy to shine & wealth to be drawn.
- You might like to add Japanese peppers, a red ribbon, sprigs of fresh or dried sage & rosemary, or a few small, dried pine cones to draw wealth to you through the sale of your home. These look adorable near the hearth or in the kitchen, both places sacred to Vesta, keeper of the flame, keeper of the fire - where magick happens!
- This wreath protects the wealth that you accumulate & brings greater prosperity to you, from your way of thinking to your actual wealth management. It will inspire the right potential home buyers to feel that, yes, they can, indeed, afford this home & they will gladly pay you every penny you are asking for it.
Protective Pine Potpourri
You may wish to feature this in a cauldron on the hearth, strewn over logs on the hearth, or in pretty, wide bowls throughout your home or on your porch or front steps.
- Gather all of the cuttings & sprigs of pine needles from your other projects, or simply collect freshly fallen smaller pine needle sprays & sprigs.
- Place them in a bowl, the cauldron, or strew them artfully over logs on the hearth.
- Add in cassia bark bits, 1"-long sections of rosemary & lavender herb, & a few sage leaves & little dried pine cones.
- You may wish to activate the beautiful, subtle fragrance by hitting this potpourri with a short blast of low heat from a hand held hair dryer just before or after showings of your property or on days when showings & open houses are scheduled to occur.
This is a powerful protector, so use it with confidence! This is also an amazingly strong money & wealth magnet, so be prepared for prosperity from the moment you make this. Enjoy the great results, & be sure to thank our friend, the pine for all of the gifts.
Pine Cone Blessing Bells
A traditional Kitchen Witch talisman for peace, protection, prosperity, health, & happiness, Pine Cone Blessing Bells are historically hung in a trio over the front door of the home to draw the best & repel the rest. These are beautiful, charming, & really do the job, so I highly recommend this pine project, especially for successful home sales.
- Find three attractive pine cones. Size & shape are entirely guided by personal taste & the selection available under the pine trees nearest you.
- (Note: Freshly fallen cones may exude pitch, which smells wonderful, but may be messy, so consider slightly drier cones or roll the pitch laden cones in glitter to give them a little glamour & keep the pitch off your vertical surfaces.)
- Using 3 varying lengths of pretty red ribbon, tie your pine cones at the base, so that the tops of the cones point down to the ground when you suspend them. The size, texture, & length of your red ribbon is entirely guided by your own aesthetic sense & the scale of the room featuring your front door.
- You may attach these to a narrow board bearing the words "Welcome, Friend", "Blessed Be", or "Enter in Peace" by fastening the free end of each ribbon to the back of the board with glue, staples, or brads (very small nails).
- Of course, have fun painting or decorating the board with stain & adding lettering by hand or with stamps &/or stencils. This is a simple, elegant, rustic, magickal touch to any entrance.
- If you prefer, you may also attach all three ribbons by the free ends in a big knot & hang this bundle of "blessing bells" from a small nail over or near your front door. This is cheerful & attractive. Adding actual tiny bells of any design you like & suspending this so that it swings freely in circulating air makes a very celebratory, uplifting greeting to anyone crossing your threshold.
Of course, you know about the "3 C's" of successful, enticing home sales: clean, comfortable, & calm. Anything that you can do to effect this atmosphere easily, simply, & economically in your home for sale, whether it is inhabited or not at the time of offer, will do much to further coax a firm offer from the perfect buyer.
Some real estate brokers swear by the sales skills of tempting smells like chocolate, cookies, cassia, coffee, or evergreen forests wafting through your property, especially through homes.
Personally, birdsong or classical music on very low volume do much to quiet the heart & mind enough for the right buyer to listen to your property & envision how life might be in this beautiful, loving, peaceful, safe, strongly warded, healthy, abundant, light filled space that is your home for sale.
However you are guided by Light to create the environment giving the right buyer a wonderful start to their life with your property & giving you a well-deserved infusion of wealth is just perfect.
I leave you to your creative, magickal endeavors in home sales the Kitchen Witch way, with one blessing only: Sold.
© 2012 Lady Enchantee. All rights reserved.