Law of attraction and creation of a reality
Our thoughts are made of pure energy. The law of attraction is based on the metaphysical belief that like attracts like and by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.
Law of attraction has two principles, which are like attracts like and focus on thoughts causes expansion of their energy before manifestation can take place.
How does it work?--
Everything exists as perfect potential in God Consciousness (The Universe). The potential becomes realized when a conscious being focuses attention on an imagined outcome, which causes that potential to expand until it becomes energy. The person then attracts the energy into his reality by expecting the outcome to occur through desire or fear. If the firmness of his belief matches the energy of the expected outcome, the potential becomes realized. A conscious being creates reality by intentionally focusing on something and allowing it to occur. If he does not expect it on the same level, it will not occur. In other words, if he is not on the same wavelength as the potentiality, the outcome will not be as expected.
There are three factors involved before manifestation takes place, which are intensity of the desire, depth of the belief and co-ordination of The Universe.
We have limited beliefs from limited thinking programs. We are ignorant of the grand possibility of anything existing beyond what can be perceived through five senses of our physical body. To experience the grand possibility we have to expand our belief horizons. When we openly accept an idea that is beyond our expected parameters of beliefs, we activate another part of the brain into purposeful use of new programming and new reception. When the idea becomes a firm and strong belief, we begin to create a reality.
Doubt is one blockage that prevents the manifestation of desires. Doubt creates a bio-chemical reaction in the brain. It activates a neuron carrier in the brain that flows from the pituitary gland to the pineal and blocks the gateway to the higher mind from opening.
The images of belief thought are created in mass fields by all of humanity in agreement with the macro. Individually, they are projected according to our energy quotients. These manifest into physical reality. The thought frequencies are digitally received and are propelled bio-chemically in the brain. The pineal gland receives them. The image of each thought is interpreted and sorted according to its energy signature. They must pass through the program parameters of belief after reception at the pineal. The brain screens what is determined as real or unreal, believable or unbelievable according to the energy quotient programmed in the brain. They are either accepted or rejected.
Thoughts that are congruent with belief reproduce an image in the brain. They are the initial fires of gestation for forming the new reality. The pineal gland receives each thought image having a special frequency.
Pineal and pituitary glands--
Through the ages, it has been known that the Pineal gland is the interface between the higher dimensions and the physical realm. It can be said to be the gateway between the ego personality and the Divine Mind. It has been termed by metaphysicians such as Descartes and Edgar Cayce as being the ‘Seat of the Soul’.
The pineal gland acts as an instrument of translating a desire into reality manifestation. The pineal gland works in tandem with the pituitary gland to open the gateway between the physical and nonphysical, that is, between brain and mind. Whatever knowledge we allow ourselves to believe can only become a reality by the pineal gland first opening the gateway to the Divine. It does this by transmitting the frequency of thought energy throughout body and opening to Higher Mind. Not every thought of the ordinary brain reaches into Higher Mind.
The pituitary gland is called the seat of the mind with the frontal lobe regulating emotional thoughts such as poetry and music and the anterior lobe regulating concrete thought and intellectual concepts. On the other hand, pineal gland is known as the seat of illumination, intuition and cosmic consciousness. The pineal gland is to the pituitary gland what intuition is to reason.
How to create a reality through Law of Attraction?—
- Be sure what you want exactly—You should exactly know what it is you want. If you are not clear or sure, the Universe will get unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results. So, make sure that it is something you want definitely.
- Send request to the Universe for it—Make a request. You don’t have to speak or use words to send the request because the Universe can’t hear the words. Visualize and send a picture of what you want in a detailed vision.
- Focus on the wish—If your current reality is bad, don’t think too much about it. Mostly, people pay attention to the current reality and therefore attract the same. Focus on your wish to experience instead. It will work.
- Write down the wish—Write the wish in the present tense as if you have it right now, avoiding negation terms. Everyday close your eyes and imagine as if your wish getting fulfilled right now. Do this till your wish comes true.
- Feel it—Create a feeling that you will have after receiving the wish. You must act, speak and think as if you are receiving it now. This is the most important step of using the law of attraction. If you do this, after some time you feel as if you have it. Then the Universe will manifest this thought and feeling and you will receive it.
- Express gratitude—Show gratitude to the Universe by writing down all the things it has given to you and thanking for them. Expressing gratitude to the Universe will motivate it to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request fast.
- Have full trust in the Universe—Be patient. Don’t get upset if your wish doesn't happen immediately. Don’t create stress. Let the Universe do it. If you worry about “how”, the Universe will feel that you lack faith; you are telling the Universe what to do, when it has far greater knowledge and power than mankind.
As we have seen that the wish has two primary components; the first component is the content that is information part of the desire; the second component is the energy we bring to the desire. The problem is that the content alone is not enough because energy is an essential component of every desire. The value of emotions is that they let you know how much energy we have managed to pack into our wish. If we are genuinely enthusiastic about our wish, we clearly have plenty of energy behind it. The source of this energy is the Universe itself. The energy is already there. We just need to connect some of it with our desire.
We should not feel guilty if we have negative thoughts. Imagine that you have come to a friend’s home and ring the bell. There is no response; you again give a ring, still no response; you try a last time and still there is no reply. You walk away. It is the same for a negative thought. Instead of paying attention to the negative thoughts, we must focus on our wish with lot of positive energy to create a reality.
"We will always have negative thoughts because we are human. There are those that take thought as being the truth and act accordingly. I am in the second category: I take that thought, throw it out and forbid it to come back."
-- Winston Churchill
If we have a habit which we want to break or anything negative which we want to remove, the same law will apply to it also. We will have to focus on what we want. We will have to visualize and imagine ourselves in the negative–free state. We will have to visualize ourselves in many scenes where the negative scene is completely absent. Just by focusing intensely on the state in which we want to be without any negativity, we are there.