Mayan Science, UFO Sightings, and Ancient Evidence
Hieroglyphic ProofClick thumbnail to view full-size
Egyptian Evidence of Extraterrestrial Contact
According to archaeologists and scientists, Egyptian hieroglyphics show images of UFO’s. One of the designs in the hieroglyphics were also seen in Mexico in pottery and stonework. One scientist stated “the UFO shapes are very technical in design and they have no place in the minds of very primitive people working in very crude circumstances.” Advanced astronomical, mathematical and geometrical knowledge, taught in schools today originated in ancient Egypt. Where did it come from? The Egyptians seemed to have a deep understanding of outer space. There are images of spirals in Egyptian hieroglyphics, meaning energy, galaxies, etc. There are also images of half human half animal creatures, as well as reptillian creatures. Some people think that those are images of extraterrestrials. Images in a 3,000 year old New Kingdom Temple in Egypt shows images of modern day helicopters, submarines, and what appears to be UFO’s on the ceiling.
There is ongoing speculation of alien intervention with pyramid construction and design, and theories surrounding time traveling aliens and Egypt.
Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi. It’s described as an age when “sky Gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water. They supposedly flew through the sky in, what they described as “flying boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of pharaohs.
How Were The Pyramids Built?
The Great Pyramid is the only survivor out of all seven ancient wonders. This pyramid is thought of to been built over a span of 20 years. Each stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid has over 100,000 stones. The Egyptians didn’t have any machinery, engines, or construction devices. How did they lift these heavy stones with no equipment?
- · Dismissing The Theory- Maybe they were able to lift these heavy stones as a unit, but how would they be able to place 1 to 20 ton stones hundreds of feet in the air. Some think that they built a ramp with stones that was from the ground to the top of the pyramid. The thing about that is, it would most likely take more stone to build the ramp than it would to built the pyramid, so where did all them rocks go at after the pyramid was done?
- · How Did They Move The Rocks?- Experts think that Egyptians built the pyramid by using cut down and smoothed off trees, using them as giant rollers under near 20 ton rocks. Well if trees were used to roll 20 ton stones around, wouldn’t the trees be too worn out to carry more? If trees were used, they would most likely have to be replaced every stone. It would take over a half million trees to finish the pyramid. According to research, their wasn’t that many trees in Egypt. If they used trees, there would be no trees left in Egypt. The Great Pyramid is the largest of all the pyramids. Although there are detailed writings of farms, giving birth, pharaoh worship, hunting, building structures, and other event, the creation of the Great Pyramid has never been mentioned in Egyptian Hieroglyphics. There are images and writing that suggest that the pyramid was there before people even populated Egypt. So if there were no people there, who built the Great Pyramid?
- · Ancient Egypt and Beings from the Sky- Egyptians often spoke about beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many symbols and pictures depict UFO’s and Extraterrestrial Beings. It may be possible that aliens built the Great Pyramid and Egyptians learned their techniques from them.
- · When Were The Pyramids Created- The positioning of the three Pyramids of Giza are aligned with the position of the stars of the belt of Orion, in position and size. It would’ve made huge difficulties for Egyptians when it comes to measuring distance. The pyramids were supposedly created in 3000 BC. During that time, the stars that make up the Belt of Orion were not exactly at that exact angle as the pyramids were built. If the location of the stars were traced back thousands of years, the time the belt was supposedly perfectly aligned with the pyramids is actually 10,500 BC. There was no form of civilized humans living on Earth.
- · Sphinx- The sphinx’s body is perfectly proportioned for the head of a lion, not a human head. The human head looks tiny sitting on top of the body. The sphinx was actually built in 10,500 BC, around the same time as the pyramids, with a real head of a lion. There is evidence of water erosion all over the sphinx. The last time water was nearby, besides the Nile river, was in 10,000 BC.
- · Pyramids Aging- If you would take a look at the pyramids, the best looking one is the Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramids, built in 10,500 BC, is still standing tall and looking as perfect as the day they were built. The other pyramids, allegedly built 500 years later, all have shoddy masonry, and seem to be crumbling down.
- · Coincidence???- If you were to take the longitude that the pyramid lies on and the latitude that the pyramid lies on, its 31 degrees north by 31 degrees west. This means that the pyramid is the center of all the land mass of the whole planet. How would Egyptians have been able to created the Great Pyramid at the center of the Earth while on the ground? How did the Egyptians make the Great Pyramid a near perfect square?
There is a lot of valuable points being made in the history of UFO evidence. How did the pyramids get built with no machinery of any sort? The wheel wasn’t even invented during that time, so how did they carry 20 ton stones over the distance that they had to travel? How did they place 20 ton stones hundreds of feet into the air? What kind of method could they have used to keep the Great Pyramid perfect to this day, while younger pyramids are crumbling? How did they manage to place the pyramid in the exact center of the Earth? How did they created the Great Pyramid if civilized human population didn’t exist in 10,500 BC?
Mayan Calender Ending Affiliation?
It seems that UFO reports are getting more and more detailed as it gets closer to the end of the Mayan calender. The Mayan's believe that the world will end when their calender ends, which is the year 2012. UFO reports have doubled in 2008 as it was in 2007. Reports are being reported nearly everyday since the beginning of 2009. The United Kingdom Ministry of Defense released documents listing every reported UFO sighting that happened in 2008, showing astounding numbers.
- Pyramids found on Mars similar to Mayan Pyramids-Deep in the Mexican jungle is Mayan Pyramid, 61 meters in height, in the ruins that looks very similar to some ruins found on Mars, discovered by Norman Bryden.
- Mayan Legends of Extraterrestrials-
Mayan legends tell of Gods that came from the stars. They say that they came in spaceships from the stars. Mayan miths also discuss connections with beings from other “realms” that came to Earth to “seed the planet.” Within the culture they have legends of visiting the “God’s from outer space.”