- Religion and Philosophy»
- Exploring Religious Options
New World Ahead
God's Plans are Sure
1.It was not part of God's plan for negatives to exist. Disorder, is, a phenomenon of a physical world, and so conditions were tweaked for the earth to be ideal for life prior to man's introduction.
2. A test of obedience was given to man, since man was made with limited free will. At that point in time there is NO RECORD to suggest that there was anything NEGATIVE, anything to cause man to fail the test of obedience.
3. The INTERVENTION of an invisible spirit being, a cherub, who made himself a resister/ adversary or Satan, was not foreseen. [God utilizes selective foreknowledge]. This once perfect being who eventually rebelled because of developing a passion to have mankind worship him [Matthew 4:10], first deceived Eve [a relatively recent inexperienced addition to Adam] in believing that God was someone depriving them of something by not allowing them to choose for themselves what was right or wrong in their own eyes. John 8:44
4. After Adam joined the rebellion, the first human pair was placed outside of God's direct protective care, where they eventually lost perfection, grew old and died, this within a day to God.
2 Peter 3 NW
8 However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day
5. God, being a God of perfect JUSTICE, has given the devil Satan, time for his charges against God to be fully ventilated. But, man was not made to govern himself within God.
Jeremiah 10 NW
23 I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.
6. The beginning of God's creation [Revelation 3:14; Colossians 1:15], was sent as a perfect human
to answer ALL the charges made by Satan:
Genesis 3 NW
4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad.”
Job 2 NW
4 But Satan answered Jehovah and said: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. 5 For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”
Jesus was fully obedient to His God and Father as far as DEATH. Philippians 2
5 Keep this mental attitude in YOU that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 7 No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and came to be in the likeness of men. 8 More than that, when he found himself in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient as far as death, yes, death on a torture stake.
7. But by the death of perfect Jesus, the Christ, by the hand of imperfect men encouraged by Satan, the forfeiture of the perfect life lost by Adam, with the resultant consequence of death to ALL Adam's descendants, has been PAID.
1 Corinthians 15 NW
45 It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
Romans 5:12; 6:23.
8. In due time ALL the negatives arising from man's disobedience through the intervention of the rebel Satan and his demons, will be NO MORE. Those who deserve a resurrection, will be resurrected.
All the pain and suffering is but for a fleeting MOMENT compared to an ETERNITY of bliss.