Our Saviours’ proper name!
Our Saviours’ proper name is NOT Jesus but Yahushua.
The above statement was shocking to me as well as it is to you. Yes our Saviours’ proper name is not “Jesus” but "Yahushua"
I believe that the true name of our Savior will be revealed in the last days as Isaiah 52:6 say “therefore My People shall know my Name”
The closest Greek name, if one wants to use it, to translate Yeshua, is ”IESU”/”IESOUS”, (Strongs #2424) properly pronounced “ee-ay-sooce” (emphasis on the ee, not the ce), as in “EASU”.
The closest Latin name, for Yahushua, “IESV” (from which the English word came), is enunciated as “YASU” in German, Japanese, Chinese and many other languages.
Yahushua wasn’t Greek; He was Hebrew; so why on earth would we want to call Him by any other or different name than His Hebrew name Yahushua? When your name is “John”, will you be called “Bill” in Japan, “Frank” in South Africa – no, it will stay “John”.
From what I have been able to put together, there is no “sh” sound in Greek, so the original “sh” sound in the Hebrew / English; Yahushua could not be properly translated into Greek no matter how they tried.
To get the word Yahushua to even begin to sound like grammatical Greek, they had to add the “s” sound to the end of the name.
Therefore the Hebrew Yahushua ended up mistranslated to the English Yahushua to Jesus.
Why do Messianic Jews use the name "Yahushua rather than “Jesus"?
Well, first and foremost it is because Yahashua is His given Hebrew name. "Yahushua is the hellenized-anglicized form of "Yeshua", which means "Salvation".
Yahushua never heard the name Jesus in His lifetime. Think about that for a moment; our precious Messiah was never once called Jesus, and yet millions of Christians insist on calling Him this strange name. A Name that did not even existed 300 years ago!
When He walked the face of this earth He was always called "Yahushua". This is similar to "Joshua / Yoshua", a common Hebrew name at that time.
Whether people like it or not; “Yeshua”, the name most Believers use for the “Son of (God) YHVH,” was a Jew, His proper name is “YAHUSHUA”, (Strongs #3444), which in Hebrew means (salvation, or YAH (God the Father) saves), or “Yahushua Hamashiach” - meaning "Yahushua the Messiah”.
If the name of Jesus is the true name for our savior, it must be like the name "YAH" (God the Father) eternal.
For a name to be eternal, it must be without beginning and end like God but the name "Jesus" had a beginning while the name Yahushua contain the name of God the Father "YAH" - Ushue - "Saves" it has no beginning and no end.
The name of “Jesus“ did not appear in the original scrolls, so how could it be the Name above all Names. The name “Jesus“ had a obvious beginning when the new kings James bible was translated from Yahushua to Jesus?
Some say that the word “Jesus” In fact could be considered the English translation of the “sun god” deity known as “Zeus” or “Je-Zeus”, “Gee-Zeus”.
So why do Yeshua respond to the name “Jesus” if it is not his real name?
Well I believe that Yeshua is a loving and mercifully God and He knew that we all would have been fooled by Satan trough the ages, with this error of the Bible translations, so He responds to your hearts cry, trough His perfect love.
To learn more go click on the link below.
With knowledge come responsibility, so what are you going to do with this truth?
Why do we use the mane Yahushua?
Attributes of YAHUWAH.
Yahuwah names and attributes.
It is essential to know God, His true name “YHWH“ or “YAHUWAH“ and His attributes, because if we worship Him we must worship Him in Spirit and truth, for what and who He is.
Our God’s name is not God or Lord. The meaning of “God“ is a common word for Person or religious god worship or super human being of Greek mythologies. And the Hebrew word “Lord“ is Ba’al or Baal. We are not Baal worshipers.
Jeremiah 23:26-27: Till when shall it be in the hearts of the prophets? - the prophets of falsehood and of deceit of their own hearts, who try to make My people forget My Name by their dreams which everyone relates to his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My Name for Baal. Our translations were changed from Yahuwah to Lord or God.
Only YAHUWAH can reveal what He is like in one sense, in the Second Commandment He tells mankind: “Don’t try to tell Me what "I Am" like. I will tell you what "I Am" like!
It is important that you correctly understand that I will accept no representations of Me.”
If we worship something that is not in YAHUWAH names or character or one of His attributes, we are creating and worshipping our own god. That is called idolatry and is totally against the Word.
- He is Spirit and He is the truth.
- He is the beginning and the end (“Alpha and Omega”).
- He is Mighty and strong (“El Elohim”, God Almighty).
- He is all – seeing (“El Roi”, to see or to provide).
- He is a consuming fire (“Yahweh Qanna”) and a jealous.
- He is the Holy One (“Qadosh”, to be pure and clean).
- Before creation there was no King. Yahuwah created Himself a Spiritual Kingdom to rule over and He became the First King, the perfect King (“Adonai”, to rule or to be sovereign).
- He is the Ruler of the seen (The physical) as well as well as the unseen World (The spiritual). Yahuwah is King of all Kings.
- Yeshua is also described as King of Kings and in Revelation 19:16.
- The greek word for “king” is basileus from the root word basis – and it is translated as “foot” (where all the power and rule of a king originates).
- He is also our Provider in all our needs (“Yahweh Jireh”, to see, to foresee or to provide).
- He is also our healer (“Yahweh Rapha”, to mend or to cure).
- He is the our Shepherd (“Yahweh Rohi”, to pasture a flock or to rule).
- He also reveals Himself as embodying the principles of relationship, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- He shows us His great love by saying that He is our “Abba Father”.
- He also shows us His love by giving mankind His greatest gift, Yeshua, the Saviour of the world. (“Yahweh Yasha Ga’al”), the Lord our Saviour and Redeemer).
- He showed also His mercy to mankind in love, by giving mankind His only Son, a Saviour. He would be called Prince of peace (“Yahweh Shalom”, to make safe, well, healthy, happy, and prosperous). He also revealed Himself as, All – sufficient, Invincible (“El Shaddai”, to be robust or powerful) and (“El Nasa”, to lift or release – Yahuwah Forgiving).
These names of Yahuwah are to help you see the true “YHWH”, there are many more names and titles of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. I have touched on but a few.
We need to realise that Yahuwah Is love and we need to know His attributes (qualities).
The “absolute” (attribute) characteristics or qualities of Yahuwah.
- He is a personal loving and He is invisible, and immortal (He can not die).
- He is not limited by any resources;
- He is the highest authority that there is (has sovereignty),
- He is not limited by time, He is outside of time (eternal),
- He can not be moved by changing circumstances (immutable).
- He is united in three (“el-o-heem”); Father, Son and Holy Spirit, they are equal in every sense but have different functions.
- He revealed Himself to mankind in three Persons, but as One (“YHWH”)
- He is absolute; all powerful (Omnipotent),
- He is absolute; all knowing (Omniscient),
- He is absolute; all present (Omnipresent).
Yahuhaw “Moral” (attribute) characteristics or qualities.
- He is different from us in that He is absolute in Holiness,
- Longsuffering (Ephesians 5:22).
- He loves us,
- He is honest with us,
- we can trust Him,
- He deals rightly with us,
- He feels compassion for our miseries,
- He made provision for our needs,
- He desires for our welfare,
- He shows concern for us
- He is patient with us.
Yahweh is a supreme being that is perfect in all His being and in all things (the upholder of all). He is ruler over the seen as well as over the unseen kingdoms.
Psalm 83:18: May they know that you alone are the LORD, supreme ruler over all the earth. (GNB) (JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth. (NKJ))
Yeshua true name!
What do you think is our Saviours’ proper name?
Links to Study
- Incorrect Practices for Christmas, what is the TRUTH!
Truth about Christmas! Satan deceives you into believing you are following God’s Word, when you are not. (that many ministers belong to Satan, openly preaching the lie)
- Truth about Mary the mother of Jesus: The Passion Of The Christ and Catherine Emmerich - what is tru
Most Christians have seen The Passion of the Christ. I have seen it at least 6 times and it has always given me a feeling of horror. I thought that it was because for my love for the Lord and His suffering.