- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Powerful Warfare Prayer Confessions
I confess, I Declare.
Feel Free To Declare
Confessions according to the free dictionary is the act or process of confessing, as in telling one's life story as a series of failings or tribulations or Something confessed, especially a disclosure of one's sins to a priest for absolution.. Confession In some Christian churches,is the sacrament of Penance. A statement made acknowledging guilt of an offense
It is confirms an avowal of belief in the doctrines of a particular faith or a creed.
While declaration is an explicit formal announcement, like in religious faith, declaring strongly your faith aloud.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Romans 14:11
And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing .Romans 15:9.
When confessing with thy mouth, do not do it empty . Confess also with a sacrifice in your hand , alongside the scriptures of importance to the confessions and do not fail to swallow the confessions with the saliva full of faith in the ability of the Lord to wrought deliverance, all in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
. “Jesus is Lord over my spirit, soul and body for the word of God tells me that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. Philipians 2;9-10 .
- I confess this loud and clear that Jesus remains the only Lord of my dear soul, all other Satanic requests remain denied , in the mighty name of Jesus.
- My spirit, soul and body hear me now, be ready to deny any Satanic request to transgress , no matter how attractive and lucrative they may be in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 2. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phil 4;13 ,
- I confess that of a truth, I can do all things through the quickening power in the name and blood of Jesus Christ. I confess that I have evidence to show for this in the name of Jesus.
- I owe all my successful strides and footsteps to the events at Calvary where Christ paid my price for ever.
- I confess that I bear in my body, the strength of the Lord, who strengthens me.
3. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want Psalm 23.
- Because the Lord remains my everlasting shephered, I shall not want or lack peace and joy.
- I confess that the Lord is my shephered, I shall not lack what to do and eat or wear
- Since Jehovah Rohi is always at hand as my shephered, I shall not want or lack understanding and wisdom to thread upon the windy paths of life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 4. Jesus has delivered me from the powers of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His Dear Son colosians 1;13.
- Thank you Jesus for delivering my soul from the powers of darkness ,I thank you with the promise to serve you.
- I pray Oh Lord that this translation from darkness to light remain permanent in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let it be known this day, that you have truly delivered me from the powers of darkness from my mother’s or fathers house, in the name of Jesus.
- Darkness and light does not meet for any reason, so therefore , from today I am the [light] and failure the[darkness] have no power over me again in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 5. In Jesus I have redemption through His shed blood and also forgiveness of sins Colosians 1;14.
- This is my story, this is my song, that I now have true redemption through the blood of Jesus.
- I thank you father for the redemption package, I thank you for the forgiveness of my sins contained in the package.
As you have redeemed me, redeem also member s of my household, in the mighty name of Jesus
In The Name Of Jesus
- 1. Jesus has blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against me which was contrary to me, and took it out of the way nailing it to His cross Colosians 2:14-15..
- I confess that all ordinances of the wicked men and women which have been against me, have been permanently blotted out by Jesus.
- Any ordinance of the wicked altars and coven which have been making life difficult for me, what are you waiting for, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- I confess that Christ my savior took all these dirty ordinances out of my way, nailing them on the cross of Calvary at the same time.
2. I am the body of Christ. I am redeemed from the curse because Jesus bore my physical and spiritual diseases in His body I Corinthians 12;27..
- I confess I belong to the body of Christ, He is the vine, I am the branch.
- I am of a truth, redeemed from the curse because He was kind and lovely enough to help me bear them.
- Thank you Jesus for bearing my physical and spiritual diseases, in your body.
3. I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart 1 Corinthians 2;16.
- I confess with all boldness that I have the mind of Christ, it is not by my power nor by my might, but by the spirit.
- Lord I pray this day that all the thought feelings and purposes of the heart of Christ the savior be my portion in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let be known of me that others of different heights and tongues will see Jesus manifesting in me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 4. ” I am the Lord’s battle axe of warfare Jeremaiah 51;20,
- Let it be so, let it be so, let it be so, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus Help me, I don’t want to be a blunt axe head, sharpen me and make more use of me.
- Train me up Oh Lord in all manners of warfare and it’s methods in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 5. My weapons are not carnal but mighty through God and the pulling down of strong holds and all other things that exalts itself above the knowledge of God in my life 2 Corinthians 10;4 .
- Lord Jesus, help me to do away with any carnal weapon warring against me, let them be set ablaze immediately .
- I confess Jesus, I pull down strongholds in my life, the physical and the spirituals, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, blot out any thing that exalts or tries to exhalt it name above the name of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- 6. Thou has given me the necks of my enemies that I mighty destroy them that hate me Psalm 18;40.
- Oh mine enemies. Those that have vowed to destroy me, God has given me your necks that I may utterly destroy you all in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I have your wicked necks in my possession through the authority in the unfailing name and blood of Jesus, therefore release with speed all that you have stolen from me by tricks and confess in the name of Jesus.
- Oh they that hate me, hear the true word of God, I have your necks in my possession to utterly destroy you as soon as possible, therefore hide no more for there is no hiding place for the wicked again.
12 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Proverbs 11:21
- So you that magnify yourself against me, think not that my God is asleep, you must be punished for the evil you did to me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, scorch out all the wicked around me, the wicked who derive pleasure in wickedness, the ones who have refused to repent, flush them out and punish them, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Deliver me Oh Lord, deliver the seed of the righteous according to your unfailing promises, in the mighty name of Jesus.
13 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished. Proverbs 16:5
- God forbid that I should wear worldly proud looks, God forbid that I should be proud to the detriment of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, let me never encounter these proud looking and ego boasting people, less they corrupt me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- God forbid that I will do abominable things ,God forbid that I should be proud in my heart except in the God who has through His blessings made me proud.
14 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape. Proverbs 19:5 -
- Jehovah help me, let me not be among those who falsely witness against others, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Where ever I have spoken thus [false witness] in the past, forgive me oh Lord, for I am sorry, forgive in the name of Jesus.
- Tame my tongue that I may not speak any form of lies in the mighty name of Jesus.
15 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent. Proverbs 28:20.
- Make me faithful in all things, make me to abound with your blessings, the blessings that comes from above in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let me not forget your precepts and hurriedly make haste to be rich, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I shall not be unruly while trying to make wealth, I shall wait on the Lord, I shall not be in a haste for all that does so shall not be innocent.
16 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalms 23:5 -
- Oh Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, remove the hand of the emeny on the table thou has prepared for me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I wipe out any sin in my life which has given the enemy the boldness to challenge the blessings on the table thou has prepared for me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I recover all that the enemy of my progress has stolen from my table in the mighty name of Jesus.
17 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4 .
- With the name and blood of Jesus as I boldly walk through the valley of death, and nothing shall by any means hurt me.
- I will fear no evil, I will entertain no fear, I will fight, I will win, because thou art with me.
- Thy rod and thy staff Oh Lord, comforts me a great deal, they make me run and soar higher like the eagle, in the name of Jesus.
18 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12.
- May I continue to live godly in Christ Jesus , who shed his precious for me at the cross of Calvary.
- May I never go through self-made persecution but rather be persecuted because I live godly in Christ Jesus.
- I confess God has not forsaken me,all they that are not living godly in Christ Jesus, come and be faithful, begin to live godly and God almighty will not forsake you in the days of persecution.
19 To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not. Lamentations 3:36-
- I promise thee Oh Lord, that I will not subvert a man or woman in his or her cause, for you the Lord approveth it not.
- You hate oppression , help me to hate it too, in the mighty name of Jesus
- Those you are subverting or have subvertred me and my family, hear the word of the Lord, the creator of heaven and earth does not approve it, so you stop your subversive activities against my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
20 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
- Listen to me, you the enemy of my progress, the Lord have not said what you are saying to me so get thee behind me Satan, in the name of Jesus.
- I confess that all that the Lord have spoken concerning me have come to pass, by faith I retrieve from the hand of the enemy, any one that have not manifested, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- The Lord has commanded no evil on me, so there shall no evil befall me in the name of Jesus.
21 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. Psalms 18:29.
- I confess that I did not only run through the troop without doing them havoc, I equally cut off their heads, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- With the jaw bone of an animal, I tear down my enemies beause, when I go with the Lord Jesus in any battle, I come back the winner.
- With the name and blood of Jesus written all over me, I confess I can leap any wall erected by the wicked one in the mighty name of Jesus.
22. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. Ps 37:1
•If I fret myself because of the riches and glamour of the evil men and women in my society, I am not wise indeed.
•I confess that I have enough, so I cannot fret myself because of evil men in the name of Jesus.
•Lord God of heaven’s army, remove from me, anything that will make me be envious at the wicked’s giant strides, by your grace, I will not fret myself because of the ways of the wicked.
23 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Ps 37:7.
Lord God of the Saints ,I confess my confidence in you, I rest on you, do me favour and deliver from the hand of the evil man or woman who have come against me , do it for your glory in the name of Jesus.
My prosperity comes from the Lord and not from man or any dark corner in the society, therefore I will. not fret myself because of him that prosperth.
Give me the grace, abundant grace to scale through the hurdle called “ envy” in the mighty name of Jesus.
24 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. Ps 37:8.
I confess that since I met Jesus and He touched me, I am no more the same, I am no more the angry person I used to be, Christ Jesus washed the spirit of anger out of my life .
I confess that I have forsaken wrath, the spirit of wrath does not rule me again in the mighty name of Jesus.
I confess that since I met Jesus and He accepted me, I no longer fret myself to do evil.
Confess & Declare
Go Extra Miles
Psalm 31:2: “Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.”
Psalm 143:7: “Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.”
Isaiah 58:8: “Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.”
Luke 18:8: “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”
Psalm 102:2: “Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.”
Jeremiah 1:12:“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Psalm 56:9: “When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.”
Malachi 4:2: “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.”
Galatian 3:13-14: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Colossians 2:14-15: “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”
Matthew 8:17: “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
Romans 16:20: “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
Matthew 3:20: “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
1 John 3:8b: “…For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
2 Tim 4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
Psalm 31:2: “Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.”
Thank the Lord for His power to deliver from any form of bondage.
I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them).
Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
Ask the Lord to forgive those you do not know about.
Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.
I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I take authority over all the associated curses, in Jesus’ name.
Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.
I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication, in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons associated with any evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.
Ask the Lord do separate you completely from all the sins of your forefathers by the precious blood of Jesus.
Ask the Lord to remove the curse if it was from Him.
Command the curse of ——– to be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Command any demon afflicting the ———– or causing ———- to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.
Ask the Lord to heal all the damages done.
I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image or picture of failure in these matters, in Jesus’ name.
I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
Let the angels of the living God roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, hasten Your word to perform it in every department of my life.
O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily.
I refuse to agree with the enemies of my progress, in the mighty name of Jesus.
(Pray the next four prayer points according to the level of your faith)