- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Prepare To Receive From The Lord.
Follow The Steps And Wait For Your Angel
This Year Is My Year
“Exodus 4:31 And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped.”
As no human being on earth’s surface of today can beat his chest and convincingly confirm that he or she did not spend some months in the womb of a woman, before embracing the world, so also, no man, no woman, no big ,no small, no rich no poor , can back-pedal the number of his or her years, the hand of the clock of age goes continually forward never backward.
As the new year announced her arrival, every human being living on the earth has a birthday to celebrate or acknowledge , days and months in the calendars are marked to coincide with the approved date of births, as the new year was hopefully stepping into our lives, millions of people whose birthday fell on the first day, prepared and celebrated with the rest of the world .
This hub is not aimed at diving into birthdays and the celebrations that greets them, neither is it aimed at teaching you about birthdays, no .The reference is made to assure my readers that as long as the Lord I serve, the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Israel[ Jacob changed to Israel] liveth, and as long as every person on earth’s surface has a date this year to celebrate birthday, there shall be angelic visitations likewise in the mighty name of Jesus.
I stand as a prophetic writer, pastor and prophet, to prophesy that the Lord God, the commander of the host of heaven’s unbeatable army, the creator that was not created, He that began but has no beginning Himself ,the great and mighty Jehovah , the I am that I am, has spoken concerning you saying “ Prepare For Angelic visitation this year”. How do you prepare ?, simple—“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”. 2 Chronicles 7:14.
For this visitation and healing to take place you must first take a place ,time and all it takes you to listen to the voice of the almighty God. You must take many steps to bring the visitation and healing to pass,. Amongst the many steps you must take are  Humble Your Selves— Pray without ceasing,  Seek earnestly the face of your maker , Turn away from your sins and wicked ways. When these are done, when these actions are tested, when they pass the mark, “Then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their[your] sins and will heal their[your] land.” [deliver you from Satanic bondage].Thus says the Lord.
HUMILITY---“Because thine heart was tender, and thou didst humble thyself before God, when thou heardest his words against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, and humbledst thyself before me, and didst rend thy clothes, and weep before me; I have even heard thee also, saith the LORD.” 2 Chronicles 34:27 .That is great, a very great way to begin any year, God is saying here that because you have decided to put off the garments of pride which which had weighed you down over the years, He has heard your cries.
- Lord I thank you for giving me the grace to humble myself and seek your face, I thank you for giving me the grace to break my fallow grounds and humble myself as soon as I hear your words.
Psalms 9:12 >>>
- When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
Forget not by cry Oh Lord, hear the cries of your servant in the mighty name of Jesus.
Psalms 10:12 >>> Arise, O LORD; Oh God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
- Father Lord, I have thrown away my proud looks, I put off my proud garments and the proud footsteps I thrived on, I abandon> qu-forget me not for I have embraced your humble ways, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Psalms 34:2 >>> My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
- Lord God bless my soul and make me to continually boast in you, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Proverbs 16:19>>> Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
Make me to hate the ways of the proud, hate their spoil and hate every manifestation of proud looks in the name of Jesus.
- He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
- Oh Lord, help me to walk humbly with you, to deal humbly with my fellow human beings in the name of Jesus.
Matthew 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
1 Peter 5:6 >>>
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- Teach me more lessons on humility oh Lord, teach me how best to humble myself, in the name of Jesus
- Jesus Christ humbled Himself and gave His life for us all, I command the spirit of pride to catch fire and give place for the spirit of humility in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
1 Peter 5:5 >>>
Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
- Oh Lord ,clothe me with humility, lest I become proud and be resisted by you, make me humble and give me grace to be humble in all ramifications in the mighty name of Jesus.
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
- I love to be exalted, and not to be abased, so help me God, in the name of your dear son, Jesus Christ.
- Jeremiah 13:18 >>>
Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.
- I stand bold this day to say to the king and the proud queen and all their principalities and powers, that their time have expired.
- Even the crown of your glory shall join your principalities to come down to kiss the ash, in the mighty name of Jesus.
PRAYERS –—“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”. 2 Chronicles 7:14
The ability to pray always without ceasing, the ability to go on bended knees without ceasing, the ability to seek God’s face in prayers, the ability to go a warring in prayers is the next focus.
Acts 2:42 >>>
And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
- Let me remain steadfast in prayers Oh Lord, and also in the apostles doctrines in the name of Jesus.
- May the love of sharing and breaking bread from house to house never cease to continue in the house, a fellowship of those that love themselves in the name of Jesus.
And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
- Father help me to pray prayers and give alms that will serve as a memorial for me and my house in the mighty name of Jesus.
Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.
- Father in heaven ,expose all those in your church who devour widow’s houses, and innocent people and for a shew make long prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Luke 2:37 >>>
And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
- Lord God almighty, let me not form the habit of departing from your temple, rather let me serve you with fastings and prayers day and night like the woman in the bible, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let me also be a sponsor of the works in thy temple Oh Lord, without grumblings, in the mighty name of Jesus.
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
- Wake me up, revive my prayer life, lest I be like them that pray and cease, let it be so, let it be so, in the mighty name of Jesus.
TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS.
—“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; We have talked of humility ,for he that desires to follow and worship God must do so in spirit and in truth, in humility and thanksgiving. The next step was prayers. Prayers is also seeking God’s face and following a life revived to pray always without ceasing. Following prayers is the decision , absolute decision to turn from your wicked ways. What and which are your wicked ways, your wicked ways may not be my wicked ways, all have sinned, means that all have done wickedly against God and mankind, that all have a wicked way to address if they must embrace God and live. So brothers and sisters, what are your wicked ways, what are the ways that seems good and right in your sight, but the end thereof, depicts death.?.
Psalms 39:1 >>>
I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
- Like David, I promise to take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue or other members of my body , in the mighty name of JESUS.
- I will keep my mouth with girdle while the wicked is before me, in the name of Jesus.
- I cannot do it alone, holy spirit of God help me to achieve this aim , in the name of Jesus.
- We acknowledge, O LORD, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against thee.
Jeremiah 44:9 >>>
Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem?
- Forgive us Oh Lord, our wickedness are so heavy before you and even before our fellow human beings, forgive, Lord we pray thee forgive in the name of Jesus.
Proverbs 12:3 >>>
A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.
- Lord God of heaven’s army, use your unfailing power to stop the way of those who wants to wickedly stop me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let not their ways be established that plot wickedly against me and the sons and daughters of God.
- Count me with the righteous and let not my root be moved in the mighty name of Jesus.
—“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”. 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Psalms 25:18 >>>
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
- Do not leave me alone in my sins, God look kindly upon my affliction and pains and forgive all my sins, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Matthew 9:6 >>>
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
- Thou son of David, I confess that you have the power to forgive my sins and trespasses
- By faith I will arise and take up my bed and walk out the sick bed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I will arise and take my bed and walk out the life of poverty and lack in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I will arise and take my bed and walk out of the bed of affliction, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I will arise and take my bed and walk of the thing the Lord has not planted in my life including failure, in the mighty name of Jesus.etc
Luke 11:4 >>>
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
1 John 1:9 >>>
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Lord God almighty, I stand before you this day to confess my sins, you are faithful , you are just to forgive me all I have committed against you in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Cleanse me from all unrighteousness and make me worthy to stand before you in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Praise God I am set free, I now have the glorious opportunity to be called the child of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
I Will Hear From Heaven
Hearken therefore unto the supplications of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, which they shall make toward this place: hear thou from thy dwelling place, even from heaven; and when thou hearest, forgive. 2Chronicles 6:23
Then hear thou from heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, by requiting the wicked, by recompensing his way upon his own head; and by justifying the righteous, by giving him according to his righteousness.
Then hear thou from heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, when thou hast taught them the good way, wherein they should walk; and send rain upon thy land, which thou hast given unto thy people for an inheritance.
Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men:)
I Will Heal Their Land.
Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Zechariah 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.