Purposeful Meditation will lead to acknowledgement of your true self. Only then can you experience the bliss and divine within you.
The difficulty of meditation correlates with the degree of following:
1. Degree of self (ego) recognition
2. Degree of attachment to the past and future
3. Degree of attachment to suffering
4. Degree of likes and dislikes to the materialistic world
Guide towards gradually developing meaningful meditation sessions:
1. Sit still for short periods of time and increase gradually
2. Count breathes initially - this helps to keep the ego-centered mind away
3. Notice the energy created within
4. Realize the inner peace that emanates outward
5. This inner peace will radiate outward in unexplainable ways to interactions and form around (to acquaintances, strangers, and objects around you).
Inner Peace will bring you to understand the truth
1. A recognition of being in the present keeps your mind from agonizing over the past and future.
2. Materialistic wealth will start to bring less aliveness and satisfaction as this inner peace.
3. The inner peace will start to prevail over you outside of the mediation period and the mediation place ( may it be a temple, mosque, church, etc).
4. From this inner peace will emerge an internal intelligence (intuition is a form of this intelligence).
5. This level of intelligence is diminished by the level of unconsciousness.
6. All beings are capable of understanding this highest level of intelligence.
This inner intelligence guides every part of our life and has a given directed path. Any resistance to this path causes suffering. The act of surrendering allows for one to be in tune with the path. This is where the phrase "dying into the river of existence" comes from. The ego unites with the unmanifest and letting go of control occurs spontaneously as one surrenders.
Open yourself up to the divine
Only when you break yourself down (void of hang-ups, stresses, imperfections, desires/wants, resistance), will the truth come through you. Only then can it shine and reveal itself. It appears only when the little self must disappears- either through suffering or mediators. Often times at death, one looses their sense of self and then the light can easily come through.
If you are not the driver of this life, steering the wheel, then realize that this life is to be enjoyed and accept it. You don't know where it's going to lead. Follow that inner inclination.
- 10 Best Music For Meditation, Relaxation And Spiritu...
If you are looking for the ideal musical mood shifter to put you in a state of wellbeing, meditation and relaxation, you have come to the right place. Here are ten of the best recommendations to help you with your path to spirituality!
- Top 10 List of Best Meditation Books
Meditation is the best medicine for mind. Recent researches have proved that meditation is good for body too. But most of all meditation will help you reduce stress and to achieve mental freedom. This article introduces the best meditation book for b
- The Benefits of Zen Meditation
At inception, Zen meditation was referred to as certain types of sitting meditation. However, today, this has long been over taken by modern definitions which now encompass forms of meditation performed by people in various postures including walking
- How to use Rudraksha Beads Mala (Rosary) for Meditat...
Rudraksha Beads Rosary is considered the most auspicious for wearing. It can be used for chanting mantras and meditation purpose. This Hub explains how to use Rudraksh Japa Mala and benefits of using.
- Third Eye Meditation
Brilliant form of meditation used by Clairvision students to maximize stillness and silence the mind.
- Metta Meditation Practice
Metta meditation is a form of meditation that involves cultivation of loving-kindness. It begins with sitting on a cushion, a chair, or lying down comfortably in silence. Instead of quieting the mind like in regular meditation, metta meditation invol