Red - the - Crimson - Stain
RED - The Crimson Stain Washes us clean again and again
Red is bold and powerful it's not just a color, it stands for so much more. Red is the color we bleed, no matter who we are we bleed red!
Have you ever closed yourself off from something? Then found out, it could’ve been the one thing that taught you a precious lesson or opened your eyes. We all make assumptions and often believe our own opinion or worse someone else’s. We hold to those opinions before knowing the truth or even trying to find it out, what are the reasons for their honesty.
One assumption I made was about a band; I thought it was loud and not easy to understand lyrically. I claimed to not care for the group, whose lyrics I was not able to hear, and yet I hadn't taken the time to listen.
Maybe it’s something said about another person in the media and though it may be true, we do not know the complete story. We are not fully aware of all of the shards of glass that make people whole or broken. We are not aware of what pieces may have been taken from them that made their cracks show. We don’t know how much glue they had tried to find to put themselves back together before they gave up. We also don't know what phase of working they are currently experiencing.
We all have cracks, some are tiny and hidden, and others are under pressure. We understand the why of our truth, and yet it is difficult to understand what is feeding the fact of others reality. There are times when we ignore what is feeding us due to its popularity. Even though we have tried to listen to a message, we allow ourselves to hear more often because it has a catchy tune or the person who is saying something is someone we want to know more about or think we should emulate.
This is why I listened to the band Red, again, and I was pleasantly surprised at how important their music became to this ole mama.
We are all important in God’s plan. Some days you will be the twenty-dollar bill everyone wants to earn, and other days you may be the penny they pass by. At first glance, we think receiving the twenty makes us the winner, but with a closer look, when the dirt washes away, we see the penny is a collector's item worth the same if not more.
This presents a double-edged sword so to speak, one side is an assumption, and the other is the truth. I have learned from many mistakes in life and so have you, but we continue to make them. That is part of our human existence, and we are all victims of that reality. We are, just that, human. It is how we use the allowance of free will to make choices and then understand by making our allowances we accept the consequences.
- RED is for the blood of Christ, yes His blood, shed for you and me.
- RED is for the crimson stain, one that is deep and needs only God’s love and forgiveness to be washed clean as snow.
- RED His blood, wiped the slate, creating a new beginning for you as a child of God. Once you realize this, you are never alone, everything changes. Does this mean you can’t get dirty? I wish that were the case, but no, it does not. It says you will recognize your stain more readily.
- RED the flushing of joy, You will have Christ as living water, and you will know of your stain. If your stain is old and you have asked forgiveness, then leave it at the cross and show His light and joyful spirit living inside of you.
- RED the embarrassment of a new stain, If it is new, do not condemn yourself; remember He died for you, for all of your sins. Go humbly to Him in prayer and ask His forgiveness and quickly use the lesson He has allowed for you to learn.
- RED the power of the cross, to believe in the promise, ask for forgiveness and share His love with others.
- R = reflection - a fixing of thought on something, careful consideration.
- E = empathy - the action of understanding without having the full experience.
- D = deliverance - the act of freeing from captivity, rescue from bondage.
Some of these harsh lessons are the best He will give you in life, for when we break He is the carpenter and the potter, through Him all things are possible. You will come closer to Him through His word, so learn His lyrics and hold yourself accountable. You can still be human, He knows and allows for that; just always go to Him first. God has given us like yokes but He made you just the way you are for a reason. He will allow all things; some may be tough, He will give you all you need, in His timing. Seek Him first His kingdom and when you forget that, and you will remember RED is the crimson stain of His Blood-shed for all of us.
© 2013 The Stages Of ME