Rastafari vs Babylon
Who is Babylon? Rastafarian's refer to Babylon a lot. Bystanders assume that Babylon is the police or the court system. Well these are just two examples of the many representations of Babylon. Any organization or individual that has the ability and the will to kill is Babylon. If you pay attention to the current trends in the world, Babylon will reveal itself. Who is doing most of the killings right now? Who has the highest kill rate? Who controls the weapons of mass destruction?
In terms of principalities, powers and wickedness in high places; Babylon is any state or organization that enslaves another nation in order to build their own nation. Also in order for Babylon to function, they need souls for sacrificial purposes. That's why they kill and enslave. Keeping their subjects shackled in mental slavery by controlling their subjects finances, diet and religions.
The only power that Babylon has is fear. People are afraid of dying. Rastafari teaches that there is no reason to be afraid of death. We did not have a choice in being born, so why would there be a choice in biological death. Man shall endure forever more. Babylon teaches that death is the end of everything, which is false teaching. The Greatest deception of Babylon is death. They scare the masses of the people with sophisticated killing machinery and genetically modified diseases. They have the power to kill.
Babylon also knows that people are afraid of being poor. So they lend people money. When the recipients are unable to pay back the loan, they take their assets and lock them up (enslave them). The individual will have to wash the dishes in order to pay off their debt. Rastafari teaches, it is better to save up, then buy what you want. This is a better option than borrowing money. This leads to burrowing deeper into debt. All debts leads to death. Babylon will eventually absorb a lot of nations and people into their complex debt (death) trap.
Babylon also controls the food supply and basic human necessities. They are able to use science and economies of scale to produce food at a lower cost than any country or organization. If they are able to control what the people eat then they can control the health of people. Therefore they are able to manipulate the birth and death rates as they please. Ever noticed that healthy food is expensive and unhealthy food is cheap. After the population becomes sick from the food, Babylon is there to trap them into the addictive nature of medications.
Even though Babylon has engaged the populace into a public campaign of deception. THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED. Every great sports team uses the same strategies: secrecy, planning and execution. The team with the element of surprise wins the game. Therefore, it is the job of Rastafarians to keep watch and be vigilant. Babylon is a sophisticated system, with many tricks and deceptions.
When Babylon makes its biggest move in the game, a lot of weak hearts will be devoured, ONLY THE STRONG WILL CONTINUE, do you have it in you?
For More Information on Rastafarian Culture:
· Rastafarian Culture : An overview of Rastafarian culture and lifestyle. The different aspects of Rastafarian beliefs is explained and explored. Certain aspects such as health, food, appearance and spiritual beliefs will be examined carefully. The main Rastafarian rituals will also be expounded on.
· Rastafari: Twelve Tribes of Israel: Explains the beliefs of the twelve tribes of Israel movement within the Rastafarian Culture. This article shows how the expatriated descendants of Jacob are now the Rastafarians’ in the west. Twelve tribes of Israel is the movement that is responsible for the exodus of Rastafarians and black people to our rightful home, Africa.
· Why Rastafarians are Vegans: Sparing the life of animals is an important part of Rastafarian beliefs and culture. There are more nutrients provided by plants than meat. In this day and age of hormone induced meats, it is important to avoid the dangers of meat. This article proves the importance of a vegan diet and the benefits to be gained.
· Rastafari: Interview with a Congo Natty: This is a rare interview of a (Congo Natty) Rasta Man. The Congo Natty is often seen as the purest form of practicing Rastafarian culture and beliefs. They stay far from the city and processed foods. This interview sheds light on why it is important to practice this type ascetic lifestyle. Other topics such as money, Babylon and the internet will be discussed.
· The Children are Crying Out for Love: A street child does a touching dub poet about living on the streets of Jamaica. This poem conjures up a lot of emotions. One of the main Rastafarian beliefs is to look out for the children of the streets. All these children on the streets are part of the Rastafarian culture.