- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
Eight Great Real Monthly Horoscopes, Free
Detailed Quality Guidance, Free
Below are eight superb monthly horoscopes by real astrologers. All professionals, each month they interpret the month's planetary activity in depth for each Sun sign and for all levels of readers. They know where the planets truly are and what an eclipse means for you. Each of these online monthly horoscopes is free with no registration required.
Monthly horoscopes are lengthy, so I'm quoting here some samples--short excerpts--from one monthly forecast for just one sign, to give you a small taste of each.
Some astrologers say Sun-sign horoscopes are for entertainment only, but there's nothing wrong with a positive, inspiring monthly horoscope. I hope you visit these sites and find a favorite. They're listed in no particular order.
With Neptune in Pisces from until 2025. . .
By Spiritual Astrology Expert Jan Spiller
Real Astrologers, at Your Service
1. Select your Sun sign on the front page of Astrograph.com to get to must-have monthly horoscopes by Henry Seltzer, U.S. astrologer and former MIT student who developed astrology software and has been online since 1995. He sometimes has guest astrologers. Sample (for Scorpio, March 2017): "You have an unusually strong configuration of planets, including Mars, your ruler, nudging you toward more completely defining your sense of personal mission."
2. London astrologer Leigh Oswald presents his monthly AstroAnalysis horoscopes in blog form. The front page discusses the month's planetary conditions; if you prefer, go straight to your own sign and bookmark it. Oswald provides very specific dates for readers being affected by a major planetary transit. Sample (for Taurus, March 2017): "Neptune is truly empowering now for those born May 1 to 4. Hypersensitivity is strong, the power of your heart needs acknowledging, and spiritual pursuits and creative and artistic pursuits are very much favoured. Empathy and compassion are accentuated, particularly for friends, and you may find that friends become soul mates during this time. Music, the film world and being near bodies of water are all healing for you now."
3. Author of the monster bestseller Astrology for the Soul, columnist for Dell Horoscope, and authority on spiritual astrology and the astrology of success, the late Jan Spiller of Janspiller.com has been kept alive in spirit since 2016 by monthly forecaster and former student Stephanie Shea. Sample (for Capricorn, March 2017): "Much of the astrological activity this month will occur in your 4th house of home and family. This will be a great month to reconnect with family members as well as set goals related to real estate or improving your living situation."
Astrologers with Millions of Fans
4. With no sugar-coating and a zingy, slangy, style, Jessica Adams (astrologer for Australian Elle and Cosmo) puts your monthly forecast in a larger context. All her Sun-sign readings are presented on a single page, so click to get to yours, and easily read your beloved's horoscope as well as your own. She writes and spells like a U.K.'er. Sample (for Aquarius, March 2017): "Well, Aquarius, wishing and hoping isn't going to fix things. There has been a random, floating quality to your financial life for quite a long time, intensifying since December 2016. You've been baffled and others have been baffled as well. I am sure you have also been given organisations, people or departments which are about as organised as haddock. What takes place in March, particularly in the first fortnight, will put you in a good position to sort things out."
5. New York City astrologer Susan Miller has six million fans of her long and luscious 3500-word monthly horoscopes, available free online or, for your convenience, also on paid apps. Her tone is intimate and encouraging, like a best friend: I've been hooked on her Astrologyzone.com forecasts for 20 years. They emphasize love and career. Sample (Leo, March 2017): "Lay the groundwork for a job you hope to nab now, and then later, after the new moon, April 26, be ready to move in and win it. We all need a new moon to crystallize the aspects in the air at the time. Get your resume, reel, portfolio, bio, or any other items you might want to show ready for your big interview."
With Pluto in Capricorn Until 2023. . .
Astrologers with Global Appeal
6. Some of the world's best astrologers are in India, where businesspeople take astrology very seriously, and Cyberastro.com publishes monthly zodiac predictions for each Sun sign that pinpoint the four crucial categories of career, finances, romance, and health. The English isn't perfect, but it's okay. Sample (Aquarius, March 2017): "Your outstanding performance at work will provide a gateway to all your ideas and visions. You will be able to contribute, whether for business or job in a positive way. You will get a chance to implement your new ideas those would help in retrieving old business." I've consulted Cyberastro for 20 years. Try following its advice.
7. The most accurate of my global favorites is the zodiac monthly prediction at Ganeshaspeaks.com. Ganesha is the cheerful, candy-eating Hindu elephant god of success, and readers in India value this site's predictions for India's stock market. Click your zodiac sign at the very top of their home page and then scroll down the next page to find your monthly horoscope (and daily, weekly, and yearly horoscopes). All are good guidance, in good English. Sample (Cancer, March 2017): "Manage finances very carefully. Keep a good distance from fair-weather friends. Indulging hedonistic pursuits of alcoholism will go against you. On 20th and 21st, you may be feeling unduly glum. Planning to change your job? Re-assess and take a decision carefully."
With Uranus in Aries Until March 2019. . .
For Those Who Can't Get Enough
8. CafeAstrology.com has knockout monthly horoscopes, two kinds for each sign: general, for all members of your sign, and then zeroing in on those born in the first 10 days, second 10 days, or final 10 days of your Sun sign, providing more customized guidance than most. At this level of detail the horoscopes are still well-made and very satisfying reading for those who can't get enough. Sample (Aquarius general horoscope, March 2017): "From the 9th, you're likely to pour a lot of your energies into home and family life, whether this is for home improvement projects, family activities, or working in the home. There can be some tensions in the family unit, particularly with Venus retrograde and less apparent charm, warmth, and diplomacy. However, if you can rally up the necessary cooperation, you can achieve a lot this month and next."
© 2014 SylviaSky