25 Random Ryanisms.
So. I decided to stockpile some of the things I say constantly, or rules that I live by. If you don't know me, you probably won't be as entertained, but for those of you who do, here are some things you can chuckle about after I die/get abducted by Aliens/Russians.
1. Don't get angry with someone else's past. You made mistakes as well, and if you didn't, than you haven't lived.
2. The people who are the most creative are often the most self-destructive.
3. Unless you're incredibly talented at something, and put in the work, you need a college degree. Otherwise its jail or the basement.
4. Nothing good happens after midnight. Sleep is more important than you think.
5. If you aren't happy, and you can't fix it. Don't waste time. You're wasting life, and you've got less left than you think.
6. Love triangles suck. No matter what, all three sides come out losers eventually.
7. Trust comes with love. Fear comes with love. If fear is stronger than love, you've got a problem.
8. If you can't sing live, you can't sing period. Forget autotuning. The studio has talent, not you,
9. If you sell out to be likeable, you're superficial. if you can't stick to your guns, put 'em away.
10. We all have that friend who's a walking punchline. If you don't, invest in a mirror.
11. Nobody cares about the words to Baker Street. It's all about the sax.
12. If your first response to gun control laws is that you'll start a riot, I might just believe that they're right in taking weapons away from you.
13. If you're willing to separate yourself and your emotions from the situation, it's not hard to be a good boyfriend/girlfriend, but you have to understand that they might not return the favor.
14. All musicians sell out eventually. Independent artists play from the heart, not the wallet, because that's all they've got.
15. Regardless of which religion you believe in, which God you worship, we were all born from the same one. Right or wrong, we are all brothers and sisters of the same deity.
16. Separate the self esteem from the ego, you are great, but in no way are you better than anyone else. They have strengths that you don't.
17. It can always get worse, but I promise you it gets better.
18. You can accomplish ANYTHING if you put the work in and take risks.
19. When someone says something that insults you, take a deep breath. Push the ego out and let the real you come out and be reasonable.
20. Black/White/Gay/Lesbian/Jew/Catholic/Republican/Democrat- it doesn't matter, love is love.
21. Do just a little better than everyone else and you will go far in life.
22. Never say YOLO unless you're being ironic.
23. Anna Kendrick is the perfect woman, and she will never know who I am.
24. Never trust a guy in a bowtie.
25. I love all people of all races... Except Bronco's fans.