- Religion and Philosophy
Simple Facts About Islam and Muslim
In my journey browsing Hubs I keep found comments, ideas or thoughts about Muslim which are sometimes funny, even hillarious, but sometimes really annoying. Here some simple facts about Muslim which based on those founding. I know very well it is not enough and It will grow for sure in time if I can found another facts to add. I hope it can help anybody who curious about Muslim thought and life. ^_^
Hijab (veil/cover) being used by Women to protect Men because most of Men naturally weak in front of woman's beauty.
Do You Know? (About Allah)
- Allah (in Arabic), Alah (in Aramaic: Jesus language) and Eloh (in Hebrew, or Elohim with im being add as respect) have same meaning : God.
- Muslim never worshiping God of the Moon, God of the Sun, nor God of the Wind. Muslim worshiping God who created Moon, Sun, Wind, along with the whole Universe, and every living creature inside it. The only God who created you!
- Muslim only worshiping one God, there is no God but Allah.
- Al Qur'an is the book that written by Allah, passed to Muhammad, Pbuh through Gabriel's who recited it for Muhammad to memorized, and passed again to Muhammad best friends in the same way.
As a Muslim Women, being covered from head to toe In summer is indeed hot, but we understand very well that Hell is way hotter!
Do You Know? (About Muhammad)
- Muhammad is human being, just like everyone of us. Being Prophet doesn't mean He is God.
- Muhammad, Pbuh is not the one who written Al Qur'an. He even can't wrote nor read at the time when the first surah passed down.
- Muhammaddo not allowed somebody written down all of his words except for Allah words only, because he is afraid his ummah will start worshiping him, like Jesus being worshiping by Christian.
- Imam Mahdi's name is Muhammad and His Father's name is Abdullah, but heis only descendant of Muhammad, SAW from His daugther, Fatimah Az Zahra.
You don't have to shout out load to speak to us, even covered with veil, we still can hear you!
Do You Know? (About Women)
- Niqab Woman, Just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean she doesn't have hair, noose, ear and mouth! And doesn't mean she is weird and not beautiful! She still Woman, feminin, sweet, funny and love to being spoil too, only more brave and pious.
- Muslim Women have obligation to wear Hijab (cover of hair) and loss clouses, but not every Muslim Women have strong will to do that. You can meet many unhijabi Muslim women in the country like Indonesia, Malaysia or any other country where they look just like you, wearing sexy shirt, even bikini. It is simply because not all Muslim is Muslim from their heart. It doesn't mean they are bad though. Just less obidient to Allah.
- Islam, the religion for all people in all places and times, which takes the equality of men and women very seriously. It sees the liberation of women as essential and considers modesty, good character, and manners to be the way to achieve such liberation.
- According to Qur'an, Women's duty is to taking care her husband belonging and to nurture and educate their children and Men's duty is to provide his wife and children need and protect them. In my term it is called balance, when man and woman become different pieces which are match to fill each others lack, emptiness and disabilities, like day and night, sun and moon or hot and cold.
- Married Muslim women are completely free from the obligation of supporting and maintaining the family, yet may work if they wish too.
- Women in Islam have the right to own property, to control their own money or money that they earn, to buy and sell, and to give gifts and charity.
- Women have formal rights of inheritance and what is belong to woman when she marry man, will belong to her only. And if she is working, she doesn't have obligation to share her payment to her Husband. And man can't touch her wife belonging, but only if it is what his wife want him to do.
- Women have the right to an education; seeking and acquiring knowledge is an obligation on all Muslims, male or female.
- The beating to wife only allowed in serious incident (which is involving adultery and not in other circumstances!) when it is needed if the wife do not want to repentant on her mistake but it is only for reminder, which it's mean can't be doing under anger in harsh and violence way. But if Man getting unsatisfied with his wife attitude, he strongly suggested better to ask help from someone who have qualification to help, and not to go by his own anger.
Muslim women wear Niqaf to make sure she will never look as object of sex by men but value by her brain and deed only
Do You Know? (About Muslim in General)
- Just because Western world think they have the best way of life, it doesn't mean they are in the eye of Muslim. Just because Western people think Muslim is back date religion, it doesn't mean we are back date. Give it up, people, we have different perspective about the life and liberation, so let it be.
- Muslim do not afraid to non believer of Islam but Muslim afraid of non believer life style. Free sex, alcohol, minim outfit are big sins because it is bad not only for body, also for soul and have ability to destroying life.
- Adzan or the calling for prayer never stop being sound even a second in this world. Where Adzan already finished to be sound in one place, in another place Adzan already start being sound, and when it stop, another adzan already start being sound again in another place, and go on and go on and go on, and it keep happening 24 hours a day, 30 days a month, 12 months a year, and the whole life of human kind, until the end of the day is come..
- Muslim do prayers 5 times a day, 1 at dawn, 2 during the day, and 2 in the night. But usually Muslim love to add more prayers than only that 5 times.
- Terrorist might be Muslim, but Muslim are not terrorist.
- Just because one or two Muslim doing bad things, it doesn't mean all of Muslim are bad! It is simply in the mind of the people who had been wrong and not the religion.
You said we are oppressed? But I said my veil is freedom
Please Add More Simple Facts!
For Muslim Brothers and Sisters, please add more if you find something good to put inside this hub just click "contact Freya Cesare" link above and I will add it for you. It will make this Hub becoming better. ^_^ And from the deep of my heart, I said, "Thanks." And also for everyone who already become my inspiration, thank you very much.
We are not sleeping nor bathing inside our veil. We used Pajama, sleeping gown or comfortable but old shirt too in daily life
Gurbet Ruzgari's Pictures Blog
- GurbetRuzgari - Bize Onursuzluu Hak Gren, Senden Raz Deilim, Olmayacam!
The blog where these pictures came from. This Blog and the pictures are belong to Mr. Gurbet Ruzgari. You can found many beautiful pictures.