- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
Supernatural the Paranormal, Ghost, Demons, and Hauntings
"Do not seek development of psychic powers out of mere curiosity, it is a serious study only to be undertaken with the pure motives and a desire for the highest."
Difference between Paranormal and the Supernatural
Paranormal is where the science of the unknown is investigated to learn what causes it and why it does happen so that at a future time they may find an answer. Supernatural is the unknown that they will never be able to answer as to what causes it or why it happens. Both words are often used interchanged as one word having the same meaning. They say if you believe in a Higher Power then you must also believe in Satan but if you only believe in a Higher Power and not Satan then it is like leaving a door open for evil to enter. Is it true, who really knows? Have you ever had an encounter with the unknown? There have been some movies made about true hauntings, demons and demons possession of people. There are those who believe and those who don't so I will leave it up to the reader as to what they believe. I will present the facts so that the reader can determine whether or not these entities are actually real or not. Children and pets/animals can often see these entities as to where the adult cannot see the entity.
Top 20 Ghost Sightings 2017, Real Ghost Caught on Tape, Supernatural Footage , Paranormal Tape by Scary videos
Terminology of the Paranormal/Supernatural
These are words that investigators, researchers, and demonologist use when speaking about the unknown. This is just a small list as there are many more words to describe equipment used, people who can sense the unseen and the ones who can see them when no one else can.
- Anomaly - has no reasonable explainable answer and is found in a picture, video, voice recording, and photograph
- Apparitions – "The supernatural appearance of a deceased person or animal. It is often too distant to be in the normal range of a person view and is uncommon to see an appearance. A full bodied apparition shows the entire body of an animal or person. A partial bodied apparition is shown more often but only show part of a body such as; torso or arms. They often appear as white (or various shades of white/gray) or solid black. Usually, apparitions can appear to hover in the air. It is rare that apparitions show their legs or feet:, according to No Boundaries Paranormal."
- Cold Spot - it is thought that ghost absorbs energy from the environment where they are at which the temperate will drop more than by ten degrees.
- Demon - is an evil spirit or called a devil sometimes that can possess people or torment people. Demons are led by Satan and there are different levels of these evil spirits. These entities are very cruel, mean, destructive and can cause physical harm.
- Demonic Haunting - No Boundaries Paranormal states that " A haunting by a nonhuman entity. Can be very dramatic, even violent. Demonic hauntings often start out with subtle and relatively simple paranormal activity, then quickly increase to stronger activity. Most often effects people or families that are already under great personal stress from conditions such as alcohol or drug use, psychological or emotional problems, family or marital problems, etc. It is believed the nonhuman entity takes advantage of people in such weaken psychological and emotional condition. Persons who believe they and/or their families are the subject of a demonic haunting should immediately seek both professional paranormal assistance and counseling help.
- Demonologist - this is a person who studies, researchers and pursues nonhuman entities so they can help those who are experiencing the demon/demons. These people normally have been schooled and or experienced in the field of psychology and mental health. Most are very religious people who have a very strong faith.
- Entity - used to explain a ghost or spirit.
- Imprint - No Boundaries Paranormal explains that " It is theorized that events and strong feelings/emotions can leave a copy or record of themselves on places (tunnels, rooms, fields etc) and objects (furniture, buildings, personal affects etc). Most notably this occurs when a sudden and violent death occurs such as a powerful accident, a murder or other crime, a war or battle area etc. The energy that is left can result in a non-intelligent haunting, usually a residual haunting. In these cases people often report seeing and hearing the same thing over and over like a tape playing, rewinding and playing again. Sometimes the event seems to be recorded on the specific location rather than a building, room or object. There have been cases reported where an imprint haunting has occurred in a building, the building is later totally demolished and a new one built (or the area just left vacant) but the haunting still continues. In the situation of imprinting on an object, the haunting can follow the object through several owners. This is often reported with items purchased at a yard sale or flea market."
- Poltergeist/noise ghost - enjoy playing pranks, mischievous and usually make the biggest impact on objects.
Actual Picture Of a Demon
On the Threshold of the Unseen, 1918
There is certainly a world beyond our normal consciousness from which neither space nor time divides us, but only the barrier of our sense-perceptions.... this threshold is not immovable. ~William F. Barrett
News Articles on the Unknown
- ABC News - Email By Foti KallergisThursday, October 30, 2014, GARY, IN (KTRK) - Religious Experts Say Excorcis Are On The Rise - This year, the Vatican dedicated a group of 250 priests from around the world to perform the ancient rite of casting out demons, and told a Vatican newspaper that he has casted out as many as 70,000 demons, stated the Vatican's chief exorcist."
- The Telegraphy News (UK) - By Olivia Rudgard, RegiliousAffairs Correspondent, 24 November, 2017 - Belief in Witchcraft and Demonic Possession Linked to 1,500 Child Abused Cases - The Guidance states that "such abuse includes the belief that children are witches or possessed by a spirit, demon or the devil, as well as "ritual or muti murders where the killing of children is believed to bring supernatural benefits or the use of their body parts is believed to produce potent magical remedies."
- CNN News - By John Blake, 4 August 2017, - When Exorcist Need Help, They Call Him - Dr. Richard Gallagher (Ivy League-educated, the board-certified psychiatrist who teaches at Columbia University and New York Medical College) states that he "calls himself a "consultant" on demonic possessions. For the past 25 years, he has helped clergy distinguish between mental illness and what he calls "the real thing." Rev. Gary Thomas, (one of the most famous exorcists in the United States), says "Whenever I need help, I call on him."
- Dailymail News (UK) - 27 January 2014 - By Lydia Warren -Police and medicalstaff document America's real-life possession: Official reports claim boy, nine, walked backwards up hospital wall and police captain was too scared to enter family's 'haunted' house -
- UPDATE EXCLUSIVE: Listen to the spine-tingling voice of a 'demon' recorded by utterly convinced police chief and priest at the haunted house
- Latoya Ammons moved into a home with her mother and 3 children in Gary, Indiana in 2011 and started hearing footsteps in the basement
- Over time, she and her children, aged 12, 9 and 8, became 'possessed'; their eyes would bulge, they'd shake and growl
- A clairvoyant said the home was haunted by 200 demons
- Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him walk backwards up a wall
- A veteran police chief became too afraid to enter the home at night
- A Catholic priest carried out exorcisms on Ammons
Portal to Hell : Story of woman and kids reportedly possessed by Demons in Indiana (Feb 04, 2014) SignsofThyComing Published on Feb 5, 2014
A Few Demons Name
Beware: Some believe if you say their name out loud it could summon them. According to Delirums Realm the site states the following criteria is used to form the following list of demons.Below, are the names of demons and destructive entities that can bring harm or destruction to individuals as well as articles on general demonology.
So, to encompass all of these types of entities on my pages, I am choosing to define “demon” as an entity who meets one or more of the following characteristics (yes, they are vague):
- Relates in some way to the Judeo-Christian devil
- Is identified by a prominent demonologist as a demon
- Relates to the “trickster” archetype defined by CG Jung
- Is associated with Death or the Underworld
- Has a destructive side (ie kills, drinks blood, causes destruction for fun, etc)
- Is associated with a destructive force of nature (ie Whirlwind)
- Amdusias/ Amduscias
- Astarte/ AstarothAzazel
- Bhairava (Shiva)
- CacusCali (Kali)
- Chiang-shih (or kiang shi)
- Fallen Angels
- Hun Came and Vucub Came
- Ishtar/ Inanna
- Lix Tetrax
- Vampires (Bulgarian)
- Vampires (Czech)
- Vampires (German)
- Vucub Caquix
- Watchers/ Nephilim
Articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
5 Extremely Creepy Cases Of Demonic Possession by Top5s, 2/3/2015
Different Types of Hauntings
- Residual Hauntings - Something very tragic happens here such as a rape, murder, suicide, murder/suicide, or a very sudden death. The events keep repeating itself over and over. Normally around the same time, every night or day and this is called an imprint where the ghost has lived out its final last hours.
- Intelligent/Interactive - This type of haunting means no harm but will try and interact with people. Sometimes it doesn't understand it has passed away or it has a message to convey to a person.
- Poltergeist Haunting (noisy ghost) - This is not a friendly encounter as it will move objects, move furniture/throw furniture around, assault people or animals. Most of the time it will involve a young female but can involve others and it will start out slow but will begin to get more aggressive and once it reaches a certain level it will become at its most dangerous. Seldom is it playful, yet it starts suddenly and can stop just as quickly. Linked to when people are at their highest stress level. Causes turmoil for the whole family.
- Demon Hauntings - "Demons emit angry growls that can sound like they’re coming from every corner of the room. They are active during the day and night and are extremely strong. These entities have been known to hit, punch, scratch, and in some cases even hurl people across a room. They can go anywhere they want, any time they want. They may look human one minute and then take on a completely different form the next. When they are present, the air in the room will become noticeably thicker and temperatures will fluctuate.Inhuman spirits cannot be destroyed, but they can be forced to leave a location through blessings and religious rituals performed by experienced individuals. Under no circumstances should you attempt to deal with a demonic entity on your own. If you suspect you have a demon in your home, contact a paranormal group immediately", according to the Harrisburg Paranormal Society.
Ghostly Haunting Real Pictures
Signs of a Haunting
In older homes the house may settle which can make different noises but if your house is haunted these are common signs listed below. A good idea is to write down the time, date, and what occurred so when the paranormal investigators come to analyze the situation they can have an accurate list of the events taking place. This may help to determine the cause or give clues in order to give a better understanding of what you/family are experiencing. Not all hauntings have the same signs as you may experience some, all, or a mix of different signs.
List of signs of a haunting:
- Noise that can't be explained - footsteps, sounds of something being dropped, banging, knocking, scratching sounds, rapping, these can be lightly or loud
Lights turning off and on, TVs, radios and other electrically powered items turning off or on
- Doors opening and closing, cabinets, and cupboards opening and closing, normally not seen but heard, or finding those doors open when they were closed before
- Strange animal behavior - barking, growling or appears to see something or act afraid
- Feel like your being watched by something you can't see
- Items disappear and reappear later
- Unexplained shadows - see out of the corner of your eye
- Feel like someone touched you
- Whispers and cries sound
- Cold or hot spots
- Smells that can't be explained
- Moving or levitating objects - furniture sliding across the floor, pictures flying off walls, doors slamming
- Physical assault - Scratches, slaps, hard shoves
A Haunted House
Demonic Possession Signs
I will have to use the experts on this subject to explain as I've had no experience on this topic.
Mild demonic possession - Here even a layperson by the means of his or her intellect and a basic understanding of demonic possession can understand from observing an individual’s abnormal behavior that something is amiss with the possessed person. The person who is possessed behaves abnormally and the entity inside the person has mostly manifested.The behavior could be a deviation from the person’s normal behavior such as a high amount of aggressiveness from a docile person, hysterical laughter, talking gibberish etc. It is also possible to decide intellectually that a person’s symptoms are due to demonic possession when they subside with spiritual remedies. For example, if the abnormal behavior calms down in the premises of a temple or church, or by drinking or sprinkling Holy water etc.
Medium demonic possession Here one would require a higher level of sixth sense or extra-sensory perception to be able to discern whether the person is possessed. The spiritual level of the person diagnosing would generally be between 50-70%. The symptoms and tell-tale signs are far more subtle. This type of possession is generally unmanifest. However, this is not always the case and a person could be fully manifest and yet be very calm and collected giving no tell-tale signs that they are possessed.
Severe demonic possession - Here only a Saint would be able to diagnose whether a person is possessed. For a person possessed by higher level ghosts, only a Saint of the highest order would be able to ascertain that the person is indeed possessed.
- In the case of a mild possession
- even a person of an average spiritual level can speak to the manifest person (i.e. to the ghost in the possessed person) and calm him down completely.
- In the case of a medium
- the spiritually average person has limited success
- calming the person down by speaking to the person when the ghost is manifesting.
- When the possession is severe the spiritually average person is unable to calm the manifesting person.
Here the level or degree of demonic possession is based on the minimum spiritual level required of a spiritual healer in order to cure a possessed person.
Mild possession would be when a spiritual healer of 50% spiritual level can cure the possessed person.
Medium possession would be when a spiritual healer of 70% spiritual level is required to cure the possessed person.
Severe possession would be when a spiritual healer of more than 70% is required to cure the possessed person of the ghost.
5. Levels of demonic possession based on the amount of control by the possessing ghost
Here the level of possession is dependent upon how much control the ghost (demons, devils, negative energies etc.) has acquired over the mind and intellect of the possessed person. In short how much has the ghost merged with the person’s consciousness?
Mild possession is when the possessing ghost has 25% control over the possessed person.
Moderate possession is when the ghost controls the person to the extent of 50%.
Severe possession is when the ghost controls the possessed person to the extent of 75%.
6. Levels of demonic possession based on the spiritual strength of the possessing ghost
Here the level of possession is determined based on the strength of the possessing ghost (demons, devils, negative energies etc.).
Mild possession is when the possessing ghost is a common ghost or an inferior level demon. At this level, the intent behind the possession is generally limited to harming the individual being possessed. The relative strength of this ghost is 1-100.
Moderate possession is when the ghost is a female goblin (haḍal), jākhin or a medium level ghost. At this level the intent is to affect the individual and society to some extent. The relative strength of this ghost is 1,000-10,000.
Severe possession is when the possessing ghost is a subtle-sorcerer (māntrik). At this level, the intention of the possessing ghost is to create nationwide destruction or worldwide detrimental effect. The relative strength of this ghost is 100,000-infinity. An example of this would be Hitler who was possessed by a subtle-sorcerer from the lower regions of Hell.
All of the above is from
Spiritual Science Research Foundation
Scary Photo's That Are Real
© 2018 Anna Haun