Storm Clouds for Israel Are on the Horizon.
The Question That Begs an Answer
Revelation 7:1-3 The winds of judgment are restrained; specifically the first four angels who are poised to carry out the first four trumpet judgments upon the earth. Two events must first occur:
- The sealing the 144,000 in preparation for their 42 month evangelistic crusade that will rock a "Church"-less planet and...
- The opening of the 7th seal by the Lamb of God: judgment is no longer constrained and the winds of judgment shall be unleashed upon an ill-prepared mankind.
Per Romans 11:25b to 26a "..blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved:.." Looking at Israel today, we do not see a godly nation but a very spiritually diversified people, including atheist. The question we need to ask and answer for ourselves is: What must occur to bring all Israel into right relationship with God Almighty; the Messiah?
The Modern Day Coalition of Israel's Enemies.
The Storm that will Impact the Entire World!
As you can see the Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 cast of characters are incredibly relevant in Israel's life this very day and age. They are the trigger that God will pull to begin a chain of events that will lead up to Israel and her seed being the centerpiece of the 70th week.
Israel - May 1948 to Date
From 70 A.D., Israel had been a nation without a home for 1,878 years until the independent state of Israel was declared in May 1948. Within days, five Arab nations with a combined population of 50 million joined forces to invade and wipe the newly formed Israel with a population of only 600,000 from the face of the earth. Our God stepped into the fray with His mighty of of Providence. The Egyptian army with 10,000 solders and tanks had advanced to within 20 miles of Tel Aviv and nothing stood in the way but our Lord Almighty. As the Egyptians waited for dawn for its final attack, 4 smuggled in Messerschmidt fighters left behind in Czechoslovakia by the retreating Nazis (how ironic) were assembled in secret and flown by Jewish American pilots. The planes were never tested because Israel was out of time. What happened next was a miracle. The Egyptian forces were destroyed by 4 planes and the tide of war took a decided turn for Israel.
After nearly two millennia of being scattered among the nations; considered to be outcasts, hated and persecuted wherever they went, God's promise to restore Israel (Ezekiel 36) was fulfilled. From a people considered by many within the Church to be a people no more, they arose from the world's grave as foretold (Ezekiel 37:1-14 "Dem Bones"). A once divided nation within itself for over 2,500 years, now was one people united with a common cause as the prophet Ezekiel wrote in chapter 37:15-28. Israel as a nation: what many considered to be impossible, is alive and almost well and in the forefront of our daily news.
The storm that will for ever change the future.
As I wrote almost well; Israel is not ready but they will be, for God is not finished with them yet.
- Today, spiritually speaking, they are not of the same mind when it comes to their religion or the lack thereof.
- Per Ezekiel 37 they are to be the servants of the Great Shepherd, God will be in their midst and salvation is to be ministered via Israel as was God's purpose for them from the beginning.
- A cleansing is required to make a people of one mind and purpose to serve the living God.
- Zechariah 13:8-9 speaks of this traumatic but absolutely necessary event. Two-thirds shall be cut off and die, but one-third shall be left. Verse 9; "And I will bring the third part through the fire and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, it is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."
- Ezekiel 39:22 is a parallel passage: "So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward."
- It is the forces of Gog that will bring God's cleansing of Israel (Ezekiel 38 & 39). He will place a "hook" in their jaw and He will draw them against Israel. And as the united Arab nations attempted in 1948, another confederacy in the near future shall be assembled in an attempt to undo history. Israel will not need an air force for God himself shall fight for Israel and shall utterly destroy the enemies of His people.
When I came to know the Lord, I was the proverbial mule that needed a 2x4 across the bridge of my nose to get my attention. Israel has been a stubborn and rebellious people for centuries: only God would know what it would take to get their attention and He will get it.
Israel is going to be prepared for the 70th week of Daniel, but this is only a part of the equation. The removal of the Church will have a significant impact upon the political scene and will more than likely open doors that are currently shut that will facilitate a global government. Before the 70th Week can begin a new geo-political system must be in place because the Antichrist must usurp the power of three of the reigning kings and he will also sign a seven-year peace pact with many not Israel alone prior to the seven years. It is easier to hide your motives in a crowd. The destruction of Israel is still utmost upon Satan's mind as we shall see.
Creation Corner - God is the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.
Meteors and Space Dust State the Case for God as Creator.
If you have faith in God as Creator, believe Him when He says that Israel that all Israel shall be saved. God will vindicate His people and execute judgment on Israel's enemies bringing the world into the 70th week of Daniel and His final wrath upon the wicked.
When Will the Big One Strike?
Every year meteorites impact the earth and pieces of meteorite can be found all over the world. The problem is this: if the earth strata has been built up over billions of years, there should be plenty of fossilized meteorite evidence available within the strata. To date, there are no known recorded discoveries of fossilized meteorite particles.
On the other hand, IF the earth's strata was laid down by a global flood lasting a period of more than a year, then the probability of ever finding a piece of fossilized meteorite would be nil because fossilization requires oxygen.
In the video below, the meteorite is about the size of a VW Bug. The damage and the injuries it caused over several square miles may give us a foreshadowing of things to come.
Large Landing Pods.
The other entrant into the space debris equation is "measurable" amount of space dust which is made up of decaying comets, asteroids, meteors and anything else that might be floating about our solar system. Measurable in that a known quantity falls upon earth annually; add to that, the moon and Mars being now measured by direct observation; voila, you have some reliable data. What is interesting is the amount of space dust that does exist and the constant rate at which it does accumulate.
The reason for the picture of the LEM above is for you to take notice of the size and shape of the landing pads. They were designed as wide disks because of the evolutionary theory that the moon was 4 to 5 billion years old and they expected to find between 50 and 180 feet of dust layer. Warner von Braun, who was a creationist, expected between 1 and 1 1/2 inch of dust because the moon was no older than 10,000 years. What they found upon landing was approximately 1/2 inch (see "Footprints in the Dust" photo).
On earth, space dust though measurable is naturally washed out to sea by our ever present rainy seasons. If the earth was as old as an evolutionist would have us believe, then why is known space dust such a rare element in our oceans. With billions of years of "Big Bang" manufactured dust it would not be such a rarity.