The Immortal Activist
Anyone who is considering getting involved with socio-political activism,either to a lesser or greater degree, must be prepared for the stones that will soon be coming their way.Many of the stones will be small and insignificant,but then there will be others as tall as a mountain, and as hard as the deepest of all regrets.Along with the myriad of other difficulties and obstacles one must face in a world of illusion,the activist must also spend a considerable amount of time ducking and dodging, and then alternately dodging and ducking.The more talented and resourceful an activist may be; the more adversity they will face.An activist must not expect others to appreciate their efforts, or acknowledge their sacrifice.They must be prepared for ridicule and hateful words; they must accept that the day may come when they are labeled a criminal and cast into a prison.Last but not least: They must be willing to accept that death is a merciful alternative to a prolonged suffering.
And so,you may ask yourself:
• "What will be my reward for negotiating the wicked currents of public opinion?
• " Who will stand with me as I relentlessly rebel against the planned obsolescence of common sense?"
• "Where will I find the strength to endure the hardships and the indignities of an activist, while trying to make the world a better place?"
Many arm-chair warriors will not be happy with the answers to these important questions, but I am not concerned with their happiness, nor my own. Neither am I concerned with those government agents who "not so secretly" peruse the social media sites looking for "cracks in the pavement".The home team will find no comfort here.
My words are secret words, although they may appear to be obvious. The evil men, and other entities that have taken control of the world, are arrogant in their mistaken belief that they alone are the masters of cryptography and clandestine tactics. But ironically,the difference between the puppet masters,their proxies, and myself, is very distinct.The various organs of the state, with their primitive technology, can be collectively likened to a man who rides a donkey to the market.I, on the other hand, go to the marketplace in a Cadillac.
A man who has been blinded by materialism will find it very difficult to understand these words.But a thoughtful individual will understand that the language of the spirit, as manifested through the flesh, is a code that cannot be broken with evil intent; not from either side of the fence.It would be easier for a dead man to rise up and walk away from the undertaker; with no apologies; leaving an unpaid balance.
I am not a man,although it may appear that I am so. Neither am I a pauper,although there are many men who would be quick to argue either claim. I am not a man because a man has a beginning and an end.Today, one hundred thousand will die, and 300,000 will also be born.I have no beginning,consequently, there can be no ending.Rest assured,I will not be counted in either number.
• A man goes to a doctor seeking relief from his pain and infirmities.But pain is only a theory; an abstract concept.Only a man can feel pain.Only a man can cry out when he can bear no more.
• A man will run from danger and even kill another man to preserve his own life. But what does an immortal have to preserve? Neither life nor dignity, since both are manifestations of the flesh.
• A man is poor because he is thirsty and given to hallucinations.He runs to the watering hole in order to quench his thirst,only to discover that it was an illusion.I am not thirsty, for I dwell in the ocean.
• A man is poor because he does not have a paper that tells him he is rich.I burned the paper and I was cast into a prison. From there, I infected the system of things, as it was foretold in the Ghost Vision.Did you not feel the earthquake, or see how they are fighting in the streets? Did you not hear that a law was passed which gives men the right to kill?
• A man is poor because men are filled with a disease; a disease that has driven them to madness.I have no such infirmities, as I have humbly accepted and gladly received, the gift of sound and vision.
It is not with malice that we must now pass judgement.Neither do we find satisfaction in watching the fruit whither and die,even though it is a truly foul and bitter fruit.But it is only an act of cruelty that would allow such misery to continue. Some have suggested that we should wait another thousand years,but I maintain that time is not the cure,and that even another ten thousand years would make little or no difference.It is simply not possible for the human,with it's current design,to sustain a civilization.One rises while another falls.Have we not heard them glorify their own suffering in song? Have we not witnessed their holidays and celebrations; the glorification of tyrants and murderers? In a civilized world,such legacies would have long ago been buried beneath the dust of antiquity?
To prolong this tragedy is to suggest that we have become sadistic voyeurs, and that we too have also been infected with a terminal strain.Our judgement must be quick and merciful. Once we have restored this heavenly body,we can begin anew, and fashion a more perfect creation.We must not interpret this as a failure,but as a necessary step in the evolution of mankind.
As an activist,your greatest reward will be a clear conscience. And it is we who will stand with you,and also appreciate your efforts, throughout this great adventure.It is quite understandable, that in the process of fulfilling the goals of the collective, many have fallen prey to the Grand Illusion; the smell, the taste, and the weight of the flesh.But this is not a cause for shame.Rather, it is a testament to the power and sophistication of our technology.Activism is not for everyone,but if this is your desire, please accept my invitation, as you and your kind, are most welcome here.Osiyo!
© 2014 Ronnie wrenchBiscuit