The Last Days of the Church
Is Jesus the Savior of the World?
Is Jesus really coming back to the earth to rule and reign?
The Church’s Final Call
It is not too late for you, my friend, to be part of the Church. The end of the Church age is approaching quickly. Sure, there will be those that come to salvation after the Church is gone. But how much better would it be to avoid the trouble and trials of the Great Tribulation.
More importantly than that, my friend, you do not have tomorrow. Now is the appointed time! Today is the day of salvation! You do not know what will happen tomorrow. You can only decide in the present.
So, do not waste the opportunity to make a decision for Christ. I do not know where you are with your relationship with the Messiah. You need to prove your salvation to yourself, whether you are in the faith or not.
If you are not sure of your eternal destiny, you need to make sure right now.
Call on Jesus, in prayer, for salvation.
- Confess your sin to God right now. Tell Him that you know that your sins have separated between you and Him.
- Confess your faith in the Jesus, the Lamb of God. Confess that you trust in His death, burial, and resurrection. He died and rose from the dead for you.
- Confess that you forsake all "other ways of salvation." Jesus is the only Way to the Father. You cannot get to Heaven by being good, being baptized a certain way, or by giving gifts to others or to a church. You cannot get to Heaven by your works.
- Ask God’s forgiveness by the blood of Jesus.
- Ask God to come into your life and give you the power and presence of the Holy Spirit of God.
Be baptized in obedience to God’s command.
- While this does not save you, it shows the world that you are saved.
- It identifies you with Jesus in His death, burial, and resurrection.
Join a Bible believing, Bible preaching Church.
- You need help in your new spiritual life.
- You need a place that will protect and guide you in becoming a disciple of Jesus.
The Church is still here, but it will not be here forever. I do not know how long God will allow you to become part of the Bride of Christ. But like God closed the door of Noah’s ark, so also God will soon close the door to Church membership. Many will be saved after that, but they will miss the blessed peace of being the Bride of Christ. Turn to God now, my friend. The days are coming when you will wish you had.