The Most Important List
If I leave the world today there are a few things I would like you to do. These are in no specific order. I did these things many times over and they bought happiness into my life. Life is short, live it to the fullest.
1. The three most important words are I Love you.
2. The two easiest words to say should be I'm Sorry.
3. Three words you should be able to say are I Forgive You.
4. Never repeat the last few seconds unless you are laughing.
5. Joy always comes in the morning.
6. You cannot change the weather, so enjoy it
7. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but always live for today.
8. I believe in God, heaven and an eternity in peace. Will I see you there?
9. The very best moments in my life I shared with my family.
10. Some of the worst moments in my life I shared with my family.
11. Your family is always there in good times and bad times.
12. My children mean my life to me.
13. Dogs are a blessing from above especially when they let you cry on them.
14. Take time to smell any flower that passes you by, not just the roses.
15. Savour the good times.
16. The past is the past, forget about it.
17. Stop to help the less fortunate then you.
18. Be happy with who you are.
19. Remember someone would love to be you.
20. Believe in yourself even when no one else does.
21. Don't ever stop dreaming.
22. Believe in goodness, kindness and mercy.
23. Store up your treasures in heaven and show kindness to the people on earth.
24. We are only here for alittle while, enjoy the ride.
25. Hope, faith and peace three things that go along way.
26. No one can destroy your inner person other then yourself.
27. Hold your head up high when the whole world seems to be against you.
28. Don't waste any time, time is short.
29. Play with a child and see things the way they do.
30. Don't be afraid to let your inner child show, stuffed animals can be great therapy.
31. Say what is on your heart as well as what is on your mind.
32. Exercise your brain, be creative.
33. Don't worry about a problem that isn't there yet.
34. Take a walk and enjoy the surroundings.
35. Love yourself for what is on the inside, not what you see on the outside.
36. Be who you want to be, whether people like it or not.
37. If you can't decide on one path to take, take several, you will still get to where you are supposed to be.
38. If you loose hope, tie a knot at the end of your rope and hold on.
39. If you loose someone, retain their memory and celebrate their life.
40. The road to God's house is narrow, stay on the right path.
41. If you mess up along the way, don't ever be afraid to stop and ask for directions.
42. Let your heart love to the fullest capacity, if it gets broke, give it exercise and start again.
43. Your mind can take you anywhere you want to go.
44. Forgive yourself, honor yourself and laugh at yourself.
45. If you're afraid to make an idiot of yourself by yourself , find someone who will go with you.
46. Smile, someone else needs to see you do so.
47. If you fail to do something the right way, don't let it stop you, because you succeeding just by starting.
49. Hug yourself if no one else is available.
50. Hugs go a long way and are free.
51. Tomorrow may not come so live today like it is your last.
Sandra Bair 2001