The Ouija Board And More For Those Interested In The Paranormal
A Great Ouija Board Ghost Story From Texas
The Ouija Board And More For Those Interested In The Paranormal
I don't believe that the Ouija Board is inherently evil and in some paranormal investigations it definitely has a place. I have heard plenty of positive and neutral stories about Ouija Boards but it is the horror stories that the public always hear and it is these stories that get passed around and told again and again.
You have to ask yourself why so many paranormal investigators warn against using the Ouija Board to contact spirits when they use all kinds of other means to contact spirits like flashlights , voice recorders , evp meters and more. Why couldn't evil spirits use these items the same way they could use a Ouija Board. I'm sure they could.
We don't know with any absolute certainty what makes a Ouija Board pointer move or how it possible to record unknown voices or sounds with a tape recorder. We really don't have any ideal.
Many people fear Ouija Boards or any contact with them. But I truly believe it is possible for positive messages to come through the Ouija Board. I think a spirit could easily send a message from the other side through a Ouija Board. And I believe in a house or other location with a lot of paranormal activity that a Ouija Board can be used as part of ghost hunting. Especially in a place where it is known or strongly suspected that a ghost or ghosts are known to exist.
I really would like to hear from people who have had a positive experience in contacting a spirit or a ghost with or through a Ouija Board. If you have had a positive experience with a Ouija Board please post a comment about it below.
Working With A Ouija Board
A Ouija Board can be a positive tool in a paranormal investigation or ghost hunt. If your going to use a Ouija Board in this matter I suggest setting the board up on a solid surface or on the floor. I like to light a circle of candles around the Ouija Board.
Have two people touch the pointer and ask the questions of the Ouija Board. If possible have a camcorder pointed at the Ouija Board so you can document everything going on. Don't horseplay or joke around. Be positive and respectful and you may just have the opportunity to document something important.
I really would have someone working with the Ouija Board to pray the below prayer of protection. If possible have someone to stand back with the camcorder or a camera and document everything that happens. It would also be a great ideal to have a tape recorder recording during this time because you never know what you may catch on audiotape.
Spirits won't contact you every time you use a Ouija Board or in every location but if you keep trying one day you may have a paranormal experience that you will remember for a lifetime. So always try to document everything you can.
Guy attacked by demon while using Ouija board
REAL OUIJA Board Gone Wrong Caught on TAPE
Using A Ouija Board To Hunt For Ghosts
If you think that something bad must happen if you use a Ouija Board then its quite possible that something bad could happen. You need to approach paranormal investigations with care and you need to do it with a positive attitude.
It does not hurt to pray the above prayers with a positive attitude if you are doing paranormal investigations or ghost hunting.
If you use a Ouija Board as part of your paranormal investigation or ghost hunting you really should use the prayers above to insure that you and everyone in your party are protected from evil.
A Check List For Ghost Hunters
1. Do not enter or go to any area where you do not have permission.Do not trespass. If you can not get permission do not enter.
2. If possible try to obtain your permission in writing.This will protect you in case someone calls police.
3. Learn everything possible about the place , house , or location where you plan to conduct a ghost hunt or paranormal investigation. Learn the history of the location. If possible try to verify any story or stories about the location.
4. Approach any paranormal investigation or ghost hunt in a professional manner.Be respectful of your surroundings and leave the area or location in the same way you found it.
5. You will need a camera to take photos with and a camcorder to shoot videos with.
6. You should keep a complete record of any place you investigate. Keep a well written journal of everything you observe and make detailed notes of everything that happens.
7. If possible you need a tape recorder along to record any sounds or voices that may be in the area.
8. Insist that everyone with you carry Photo ID or Drivers License. If you do investigations on a regular basis it would not hurt to name your organization and have photo ID's printed up. If you and the people with you act in a professional manner people will trust you and more doors will open up to you.
9. If you use a Ouija Board as part of your Paranormal Investigation or Ghost Hunting document everything about it as well as possible. And by all means pray the prayer of protection in a positive attitude before you start.
10. Always remember that the more you can document with tape recordings , photos , camcorders , and journals the better off you will be. If you carefully document your evidence the better people will trust you and people will believe you.
If you use a Ouija Board in a positive manner in a paranormal investigation or ghost hunt I really would like to hear from you. Post your story or comments in the comments section below.
But I would also like to hear from you if you use a Ouija Board and something bad happens. Tell us your story about your bad experience with a Ouija Board in the comment section below.
Our Experience With A Ouija Board
We Were Attacked By An evil Spirit Or Ghost
I am Shelly and I run a paranormal investagation group here in St Augustine Florida. I thought I would write in and tell what happened when our group tried using a Ouija Board to contact a ghost.
We had bought a Ouija Board several weeks before and we took it alone when we were invited to a house in Green Cove Springs Florida where a very mean spirited ghost was said to exist.
The lady who owned the house had contacted our group and asked for help with a spirit or ghost that would pull her little girls hair and hide money, keys, and other things around the house.
She also told us that her and her husband would be laying in bed and that the ghost would jerk the cover off of them when they would go to sleep.
We arrived at the home and set up our equipment and told the lady we were going to use a Ouija Board to contact the ghost. I and three of the members of my group and the lady who owned the house set down at the dining room table with the Ouija Board on the table.
In the next few minutes we were attacked by a evil spirit and I experienced one of the spookiest events I have ever experienced. Almost as soon as we said the prayer for protection things started going on around us. There were three candles lighted on the table and an electric lamp was burning in the next room.
As soon as we started praying the candles were blown out and the Ouija Board rose up in the air and spun around. I smelled a horrible smell of decay and sulfur. Something clawed me on the right shoulder and it was not human.
And then the light bulb in the room next to us exploded. It went off like a gun shot. There is no way that anyone could have done what was done to us that night. Before I knew it I had jumped up and ran out the front door and the three other members of my group and the lady who lived in the house was in the yard with us. She refused to return to the house with us and asked us not to go back in though we did to retrieve our equipment and the Ouija Board.
The woman who had lived in the house never spent another night in the house and she moved in with her mother several miles away. She is still living there with her mother and her two little girls.
The house where she did live where we had the incident with the Ouija Board is now empty and the owners boarded it up and refuse to allow anyone to enter the house or rent it.
We keep the Ouija Board in my barn and everyone who touches it says they feel something cold and evil. So yes I do believe that Ouija Boards can be a bridge to the other side. Sometimes with very bad results.