- Religion and Philosophy
The Reasons why faith failed
The Reason Why Faith Failed
When we “fight the good fight of faith”, we can have the boundless victory over our arch Enemy and any circumstances that will challenge to came across over our path of life.
"The Reasons Why Faith Failed"
1. Failure to understand what it means to be a new creature in Christ Jesus
· 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
- Don’t you ever know, if you don’t understand what is means to be a new creature in Christ hinders your faith in life?
- Many Christians do not realize that they actually are new individual or new being when they gave their life to Jesus
- They think that when they were got saved, God simply forgave their sins and that’s all.
- When we become born again, we are born into the race of a King
- The nature that within us is a nature of a Ruler (Christ lives within us).
- Now and forever, we are children of God, sons of God, heirs of God and joint-heirs with Jesus Christ our Lord.
2. Failure to recognize our very place with Christ Jesus right now
· This is who am I in Christ Jesus
- John 1:12 - But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name
· This is what I have in Christ Jesus
- Romans 8:17 - and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
· This what can I do in Christ Jesus
- Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
3. Failure to recognize our imputed righteousness in Christ Jesus
· 2 Corinthians 5:21- For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
- The imputed righteousness of Christ Jesus in us means: that in God’s eyes we are His sons and daughter and we are spotless as though we have never committed sinned.
- We can stand therefore in His glorious presence, without sin consciousness and without any feeling of guilt or shame in our lives
4. Failure to understand our right to use the name of Jesus in any circumstances we are facing with
· John 16:23
“And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
· John 16:24
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
- Mark 16:17
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues…
- If we can only fully understand what power the Name of Jesus can do for us, we can completely defeat all the evil works of the enemy upon us
- All believers have authority over evil spirits in the Name of Jesus Christ
- In His Name they will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover
5. Failure to act upon what the Word say of who we are, what we can do and what we have in Christ Jesus
- Proverb 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
- The Word of God is true. Act upon the Word and it becomes a reality to you
- Matthew 8:17
“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities. And bore our sicknesses.”
- We receive healing as we “act upon the Word.”
- 1 Peter 2:24
“Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.”
- Don’t try just to believe the Word, instead act upon the Word
- Real faith comes if we act upon the Word of God.
6. Failure to continue to hold fast our confession of faith
- Romans 10:10-11
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
- Mark 11:23-24
“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
- Faith is measured by our confession with our mouth.
- We become of what we confess with our mouth, whether it is good or bad.
- When the confession of our heart and our mouth correspond together, we become mighty in our prayer.
- Negative confession brings defeat to the Christians
- They always talk with their weaknesses instead of what Word can do to them.
- We become what we say
- In Mark 5:25-34- The woman with the issue of blood said, “If I may touch but his clothes I shall be whole.” Jesus said, “Daughter, thy faith has made you whole, go in peace and be healed of your afflictions.”
- What the woman did was her faith of speaking becomes true to her life.
I Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
credits to Abraham G ( Feed My Lamb Ministry)...