Seven Wonderful Tips for Good Luck-Feng Shui Solution
The word 'Feng Shui' is nowadays so popular. It's meaning is Wind and Water. "Living in harmony with nature" is the fundamental principle of Feng Shui. This ancient science was started in China about 3,500 years ago. There are a number of methods in this science to enhance our good luck and prosperity by blocking or minimizing the obstacles. This process is called Feng Shui correction. Our personal luck or prosperity is thus enhanced to a great level.
Feng Shui is a vast subject and beyond the scope of this article. Yet I give you some tips to experiment. Please follow the same and convince yourself it's effectiveness in your life. Here we go with the most proven Seven Wonderful Tips:
- Aquarium with Gold Fish
- Laughing Buddha
- Metal Turtle
- Bowl of Salt in Toilets
- Chinese Coins
- No Open Shelves
- Crystals in North East
Now let's discuss it in detail.
1. Aquarium with Gold Fish: Keeping some Gold Fish in an aquarium or fish bowl is a good way to bring good luck to your house. You need to keep 9 Gold Fish (8 Red or Golden and 1 Black). In case anyone dies, don't worry, just replace them with a new one. Don't keep them in bedroom or kitchen. The best place is our living room and place it on the East or South-east or North direction.
2. Laughing Buddha: It is the most popular symbol of prosperity in Feng Shui. Success, Good Luck, Money and everything bless us if we keep a small statue of Laughing Buddha in our house. It has to be displayed some 30-degree height facing the main door.
3. Metal Turtle: The Turtle is a symbol of longevity. It is also considered good for Protection, Support and Prosperity. Place a metal model in a small bowl of water and keep it in your home's North side. If you have a bedroom in The North, just keep the metal turtle alone without the water bowl since water-presence is not good in bedroom according to Feng Shui.
4. Bowl of Salt in Toilets: Toilets are considered as a place of bad energy. Since our body's waste are received here, it attracts toxins and bacteria. To avoid this negative energy, just place a bowl of Unrefined Sea Salt (solid) in toilets. When it gets wet, replace the salt.
6. No Open Shelves: It is nice to possess books and keep them in Shelf. But the problem arises when you keep them in the open shelf as it is bad for you in Feng Shui. It may cause the occupants of the room fall ill. To avoid the risk, cover the shelf. The fixing door on the shelf will also help to reduce the bad effects.
- The Mantra for Wealth and Prosperity
Mantras are good for good luck and prosperity. Kanakadhara Strotra is very beneficial if you chant every day. Shankaracharya, the renowned Philosopher wrote it. All can follow this. I have put the audio of the Mantra here. Please read and listen.
5. Chinese Coins: Keeping Chinese Coins inside your money purse or wallet is sure way to enhance your money luck. Take 3 coins and tie (attach) them with a Red Thread. These are round coins with square holes in the center. It is a good idea to gift them to your loved ones and considered auspicious.
7. Crystals in the North-East for Education Luck: Make use of the North-east corner of your house to enhance your children's performance in exams. This area is the place of knowledge and education. Earth is the element of this area. Hang 8 Crystal Balls in the area to help students to achieve good scores in exams.
- Peaceful home-Feng Shui Way
Peace is the most wanted thing for anyone. What Feng Shui has in store to live in peace at home is briefed here. A must read for maintaining a proper and peaceful life.
- Romance, Relationship and Marriage Life-The Feng Shui way
It highlights the features of Feng Shui in matters related to Romance, Relationship and Marriage life. The techniques you need to follow are briefed with pictures. Also educates you what to store and where to enhance luck on these aspects.
I hope the readers will give it a try to experience it themselves I am sure these methods will benefit you many ways if you pay serious attention and practise as directed. People across the world nowadays are great followers of Feng Shui thanks to its wonderful results.
I may also request you to read my two articles titled "Peaceful Home-Feng Shui Way" and "Romance, Relationship-The Feng Shui Way". I make this request since I receive several queries and requests for remedies on issues related to Home and Relationship every day. Reading the above articles (by clicking the link I provided in the Box on the right side), you can work out remedies or redress your problems easily. So please make use of it.
Do you want to have a try with Feng Shui?
For Marital Harmony/Happiness
- 10 Feng Shui Symbols for Happiness in Marriage : Improving Love and Romance Luck in Marital Relation
Using Feng Shui for Bedroom helps to attract or keep the love of your life. There are several symbols or objects used in Feng Shui to enhance marital happiness and for improving Love and Romance luck in Relationships like Double Happiness, Mystic Kno