Time To Stop This Evil Ancestral Pattern.
In The Family
Pulling Out The Stings Of Evil Ancestral Patterns.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Mankind is struggling to fulfil destinies but cannot,unless they defeat and pull out powers that are set up by the devil to pull him down. This power is unknown to many believers of various calls and heights. The devil hates to see anyone going on well physically, spiritually or in the social ladder of the society hence the war against believer’s through this hidden warfare.
The devil’s wicked design has caged many people’s stars and destinies ,making it almost impossible for them to exercise God’s dominion over situations and circumstances that may arise.
Evil Ancestral Pattern, is the repetition in your life/ lineage the negative and or wicked history of your parents./ forefathers.
Evil ancestral patterns are real, we must no more be naïve believers, but must ask God to open our eyes to pick up the divine enlightenment in order to deal ruthlessly with the issue. God’s people have gone into captivity due to lack of knowledge Isaiah 5;13.
The major issue is that the devil is relying on our age-long ignorance to steal from us, because we have not identified it, you cannot confront decisively what you have not identified as problem.Check the pattern of events in your family, are they running in and out according to the will of God or are they causing you pains at random. If the answer is yes, you must arise like the prodigal son, search the truth about your family and the occuring events therein and take the results to Jesus for immediate destruction of any evil pattern you must have dug out.These are the horns resisting your progress and probably that of the members of your family.
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. And the LORD shewed me four carpenters. Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. They are not destroyed because they don’t love God, they are destroyed because they lack knowledge of what is happening in their families and the enviroments they operate in.
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Isaiah 49:24-26.
The Whys You Must Ask,
Why s You Must Ask And Confront.
There are many whys in the family that must attract your attention as a believer—
- Why did Your father stop where he stopped, Why did your mother stop abruptly ?
- Who stopped them?—even your uncles and aunties, why are they the way they are ?.
- Why are the male or female children of my mother suffering the same thing ?
- Why do people in my family experience evil occurrences and even tragedy at every given time ?
- Why are there repetition of the same type of sickness in your family ?
- Why can’t my sisters remain in their husbands house, but rather there is the painful and un-aviodable repetition of divorce at a certain time in marriage.
- Why late marriage for every male or female in the family?
- Why the miserable poverty level in the family, everybody is poor?
- Why limitations in the family, nobody can rise above a certain level ?, education etc
- Why nobody in the family can own a property.
For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. Hebrews 3:4 Who built your household, who started it, what was he like, wicked or kind ? What are the things he committed himself to ? The character of the person certainly speaks into the lineage and the demons activated therein tries to always speak on behalf the seed.
What you know in life determines how far you will go and how free you will be-- John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.It is only when you know the truth that you will be free indeed
When And How They Entered The Family
When They Entered The Family Psalm 11.3, 14:4 82:5, Micha 3:1, Isaiah 59:19, Nehemiah 1:6, Daniel 9:8, 9:16
…this evil entered the familie s through our forefathers , the altars they worshiped, family idol ,blood sacrifices,, evil dedication, Strife, mames they bore, Cultural rite and festivals parental behaviours ,evil inheritance ,sexual perversion, lack of commitment in the work of God, membership of cult etc .
Break Ancestral chains
Why We Must Wipe Them Off.
Why We Must Wipe Them Off….Exodus 22:18,Duet 18 :11, 1 Sam 28; 3, Lev 20: 27 Palm 18:40, Psalm 34:21, 75:10, 69:28, 37:39, 1Sam 15 :3, Duet 20:17.
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. We as offsprings from these unprogressive patterns , and as believers also, have the Christ given authority to utterly wipe them off. Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. We have suffered enough of their unfriendly mentorship. We must not sit idle as Christians and conclude all these is the will of God for us. The Lord I calling us today to rise up and fight the good fight of faith ---Deuteronomy 1:6 The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: We have dwelt so long enough on this evil mountain it is time to move out ,less our children [generation] suffer the same fate. Psalms 18:40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psalms 34:16 The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
With God All Things Are Possible.
How Do We Command Them Out.
How ? Do we do this great assignment. How do we utterly destroy this evil traffic against us and our seeds ?
- 1. You must be born again
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- You must repent and turn around.
- 3. You must go for more knowledge in the things of God. Do not live anymore in igmorance You cannot fight a battle you do not know that it exists. The enemy is comfortable around you when he or she is convinced you are ignorant of the devices of the devil. Hosea 4:6. Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- Try to establish and know whom you are in Christ
- 5. Do not fear With fear you cannot kill what killed your father or mother, which I still trying to kill you. Isaiah 41 :10-20.
- 6. Shun family rituals, avoid them.
- 7. Renounce any satanic rituals. Dedications, covenants you have sworn to, sacrifices, occult enchantments of the devil you are used to, vows etc associated with the fanily or community or group-
- 8. Prayerfully Spit fire on the altar and idols of your father’s house or your mother’s house or your inlaw’s house which is causing you pains.
- 9. Do not underrate yourself to stand in the gap for the family The holy spirit is there to guide you if you are sincere. The power is there in you. Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. Be the woman,
- 10. Do not backslide, do not fight the devil at the same time compromise, Do not make negative confessions, Say-- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.
- 11. Put on the whole armour of God and start an aggressive prayer life. Pray without ceasing. pray aggressively , pray or perish. Pray to deliver yourself, your brothers, your sisters, your generation.
Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Pray The PrayerThat Prevails
Prayer Points.[ Pray Against ]
- 1. Disobedience in your life
- 2. Any parental curse or curses fighting against your progress
- 3. Evil Inheritance-
- 4. Pray against evil uncles, aunties, step mothers, brothers etc hiding in the family to commit evil
- 5. Parental iniquities [sins]
- 6. Evil patterns following you.
- 7. Lack of commitment to God and His work.
- 8. Pray against the limitations of the altars and idols of your father’s house.
- 9. Pray against the pattern of divorce and late marriage in the family
- 10. Evil Dedications
- 11. Pray against Strife and envy
- 12. Evil foundations
- 13. Pray Against the family altars, idols
- 14. Pray against family covenants ]written or verbal]
- 15. Pray against familiar spirits
- 16. Pray against family witches and their covens
- 17. Stop the voice of any blood crying against you as a result of what your fore fathers did.
- 18. Pray against the spirit of abandoned projects
- 19. Pray against spending many years in a foriegn land without concrete achievements.
- 20. Pray against tragic occurency in your family
- 21. The pattern of non- achievement must be destroyed now.
- 22. The anti -progress spirit must catch fire now
- 23. Pray against the spirit of bad character, anger jealousy etc.
- 24. Fight the spirit of weakness with prayers
- 25. The pattern of rise and fall in your life and the family members.
- 26. Destroy the spirit of untimely death, in the family.
- 27. Pray against the evil pattern of poverty.
- 28. The evil pattern of unfaithfulness and unfruitfulness.
- 29. Pray against joblessness in the family
- 30. Pray against the pattern of struggle and hatred in the family
- 31. Pray against the pattern of family disputes within the immediate and extended family.
- 32. Pray against the spirit of almost there but not there.
Paralyse all satanic strongman and women destroying the destiny of your family members, revoke and reverse every evil pattern in all the departments of your life. Command and release with the name of Jesus, all that the ancestral pattern have stolen from you.
Pay your tithes and vows Fast, Pray, Give and make stubborn sacrifices.
Do all these in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
In The Family
- The Role of Traditions in Establishing Family Unity
We often think of tradition in relationship to holiday celebrations. A tradition is also a regular practice we incorporate into our family life that promotes meaning, purpose, and unity.
- The Odd Child Out In The Family
In some families, there are children who are treated differently from all the other children in their families. This treatment is not positive at all but very negative.They are odd children out.....
- Witch Ancestors: How to Find Witches and Witch Hunte...
Do you have witches or witch hunters in your family tree? Tips on how to find them in your ancestry via online and research.
- Ways to Uncover the Maternal Lines in Your Family Tr...
Help with genealogy research. The maternal lines of your ancestry may be difficult to research, but there are ways to uncover these branches in your family tree. Advice on how to overcome