- Religion and Philosophy
Top Paranormal Games Of Real Life
Bored of playing those cliché games? Want to opt for something exciting and thrilling? Why not explore into the paranormal and see what’s in store for you? You are skeptic about these games? Why not giving it a shot. Each one comes with dreadful warnings to those daring enough to play not to do so, because with these games you’ll be blemished against the dead and in some cases evil itself.
Those who’ve tried these vowed to never try them again. It’s all fun till you realize you’re playing with a demonic entity or an evil forces and life would never be the same again.
List consists of top paranormal games with some real life near death experience faced by people while executing it.
Hence, you should try not to get panic, take deep breaths and you have to remember to stay calm at all times.
Let's Play ?
Elevator To Another World: This game originated from Korea and performing it supposedly takes you to a different world through an elevator. All you have to do is find a building with at least ten floors and has an elevator. Make sure you are alone in the elevator before you proceed with the ritual.
Just like any other game, this game has some rules to follow.
Players: 1 principal
4-2-6-2-10-5 is the combo you always need to remember.
- Enter your chosen building and get into the elevator on the first floor alone. Do not proceed if anyone else is in the elevator with you.
- Press the button for the fourth floor.
- When the elevator reaches the fourth floor, do not get out. Instead, remain in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
- When you reach the second floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the sixth floor.
- When you reach the sixth floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the second floor.
- When you reach the second floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the tenth floor.
- When you reach the tenth floor, remain in the elevator and press the button for the fifth floor.
- When you reach the fifth floor, a young woman may enter the elevator. Do not look at her; do not speak to her. She is not what she seems.
- Press the button for the first floor. If the elevator begins ascending to the tenth floor instead of descending to the first, you may proceed. If the elevator descends to the first floor, exit as soon as the doors open. Do not look back. Do not speak.
- If you reach the tenth floor, you may either choose to get off the elevator or to stay on it. If you choose to get off, and if the woman entered the elevator on the fifth floor, she will ask you, “Where are you going?” Do NOT answer her. Do NOT look at her.
- You will know whether you have arrived at the underworld by one indication, and one indication only: The only person present in it is you.
Travelling Back To Your Home World:
Alternatively, if you do not exit on the 10th floor:
- Press the button for the first floor and keep pressing it until the elevator begins to move.
- Once you have reached the first floor, exit immediately. Do not exit on any other floors but the first. Do not acknowledge the woman if she is on the elevator. If anyone else gets on then do not speak to them either. Remain silent.
If you do exit the elevator at the tenth floor:
- The elevator you used to get there is the only one you can use to return. Remember it.
- When you get back on the elevator, press the buttons in the same order you did in steps 2 through 8 which you used to travel. This should take you to the fifth floor.
- Once you have reached the fifth floor, press the button for the first floor. Do not be surprised when you instead begin to ascend again to the tenth floor. Do not panic. You can press the button of any floor lower than ten to stop ascending but you have to do it before you again reach the tenth floor. Some have described feeling called not to cancel the elevator’s ascension. You must.
- Once you have cancelled the ascension and reached the first floor make sure that everything seems normal to you. If anything seems remotely strange. If you hear anything you should not be hearing. If you smell something you don’t recognize then do not exit the elevator. You have to repeat step two until everything on the first floor seems normal. This is very important.
- Once you are satisfied that everything on the first floor is as it should be in your world then you can exit the elevator.
Additional Information on Travelling:
- The Otherworld has been described by travellers as dark but otherwise exactly like your ‘home’ world. Again, you will know that it is not your world because no one else will be there. You may see a distant red cross through a window. This may be a cross or it may be something else.
- You may become disoriented if you exit on the tenth floor. You may feel dizzy. Be vigilant, pay attention to how you are feeling, and keep your wits about you.
- If you get on the wrong elevator on your return trip then do not enter the return sequence. It will not work.
ONE MAN HIDE AND SEEK: One Man Hide and Seek is a traditional Japanese game played often by teens who like to take dares. Hitori Kakurenbo is the actual Japanese name for this game.
Here are the rules if you want to play. Go on.
A stuffed animal that has both arms and legs
*A knife, shard of glass, or some sharp instrument
*A needle with a long piece of red thread
*A cup of salt water or Japanese sake
*And you’ll also need to draw a bath
First, you must give your stuffed animal a name. Let’s say you have a doll and you decide to call her Barbie. Next, you cut Barbie open and remove all his stuffing, replacing it with rice and a few of your fingernail clippings. After the stuffing/rice transfusion, you need to sew him back up. Use the needle and red thread making sure you have thread left over so that you can wrap it tightly around Barbie's body.
At three am you take Barbie into the bathroom and draw a bath. You hold Barbie in both hands and say out loud, “For the first game I’m (say your name) going to be it.” Say this three times and then drop Barbie into the water.
Here you’ll want to run around the house turning off all the lights. You’re allowed to leave the TV on, but only if it’s on a static-filled station. Close your eyes and count to ten. When you’re finished, open your eyes and grab the knife (or whatever instrument you have chosen) and return to the bathroom. Say, “I found Barbie!” and proceed to stab her with the knife.
Congratulations! You won that game.
Note: In Japanese the word for “it” — in hide and seek and tag — is “oni” or “devil”. Knowing that fact makes the next part a little creepier.
Next, you say, “Okay, now Barbie is it (the devil).” And leaving the impaled doll in the bathroom (either in the water or on the floor) you quickly (yes, the instructions say “quickly”) hurry out of the room and hide quietly (yes, the instructions also say to hide “quietly”). It is very important that whatever you do, make sure you have your glass of salt water or sake with you in your hiding place.
Closets make excellent hiding places. So let’s say you’re in the closet. You remain there waiting and listening. All sorts of strange things are said to happen. Apart from sounds (footsteps and things being moved around) people have reported horrible smells, changes in temperature, and having the TV suddenly switch off or the volume change dramatically. Some reported the sensation of being touched or pulled on, others said that their household pets freaked out (cowered or cried out). Whatever happens, stay hidden for as long as you can or until sunrise.
The ending ritual is extremely important. You can’t just hop out of the closet at sunrise and announce that you’ve won. Let’s say it’s still dark, something has freaked you out and you want to end the game. Take as much salt water (or sake) in your mouth as you can, holding it there while you return to the bathroom. Don’t assume Barbie will be where you left her. There have been people who find either her or the knife moved or missing entirely. Keep searching until you find Barbie.
Once you find the doll, spit the salt water (sake) all over her and tell her three times, “I won!” That almost ends the game. As a final precaution it is imperative you burn the stuffed animal you used. Even though the game is over people have posted that they’ve become ill, gotten into some kind of accident, or continued to feel the presence of someone or something.
Another note of warning is not to play while someone else is in the house. There is the possibility that they will be “found” instead of you. And something terrible will happen to them. You must be alone in the house when you play.
Supposedly this game originated in Japan. Daruma-san, also known as The Bath Game,
By the way, a Daruma is actually a good luck doll in Japan. A little, round, red figurine, the Daruma has white eyes with no pupils. On New Year's Day you fill in one pupil and make a wish. In the course of the year, if your wish comes true you fill in the other pupil.
The Daruma-san game has nothing to do with lucky dolls.
Here are the basics of the Daruma-San:
1. Before you go to bed at night draw a bath. Turn out all the lights, take off your clothes, and get in.
2. Facing the faucet, close your eyes and wash your hair repeating, "'Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down." Do not stop repeating it until you have finished washing your hair. Do not open your eyes.
3. You'll get a "mental image" of a woman falling down and hitting her head on the faucet and losing an eye. At this point you'll sense a presence behind you in the bathtub, BUT DON'T TURN AROUND. Ask, "Why did you fall in the bathtub?"
4. Keep your eyes shut and get out of the bathtub. Don't turn on the lights, "do not drain the tub. Exit the bathroom, shutting the door behind you."
5. Open your eyes now but don't turn on any lights. Go to bed.
6. In the morning, "the game begins the moment you open your eyes."
7. Throughout the day you'll feel HER behind you all the time. You may catch a glimpse of her over your shoulder -- a mess of tangled hair and one eye missing. If she gets too close for comfort shout, "Tomare!" (Stop) and run. "Do NOT allow her to catch you."
8. To end the game you have to see her behind you, and shout "Kitta!" to cut her lose. Do this with a chopping motion with your arm. If you did this right (you see her and you say "Kitta" at the same time), the game is over. You win!
She is fond of water and dark spaces; as such, it is recommended that you avoid immersing yourself in or crossing running water, as well as traversing dark spaces, until the conclusion of the game.
If you did this wrong (she got the chance to hide) -- RUN.
"Do NOT let her catch you.”
Bloody Marry: She goes by many names including Mary Worth, Mary Jane, Mary Whales and Mary Johnson. But you probably know her by another, more fearsome name: Bloody Mary.
Bloody Mary has always been considered a folklore legend, but really has a true history behind it involving British royalty which is quite sad, strange, and very true. She was a Catholic who executed almost 300 Protestants during her five-year reign as Queen of England from 1553 to 1558. Bloody Mary was also unable to have children but suffered what was believed to have been a false pregnancy in 1554, at the age of 38, stemming from her overwhelming desire to have children. Some variations of the game Bloody Mary even include chanting “I stole your baby.”
While holding a lit candle go into a room that has a mirror and gets pitch dark, then turn out the lights. Spin around three times in front of the mirror while slowly chanting ‘Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary.’
Then…look in the mirror and you will see the pale face and glowing eyes of Bloody Mary staring back at you.
Contributor of this game may have to endure Bloody Mary’s fury which includes getting suppressed, cursed, or getting their souls taken.
This game came about and whenever this game was first invented the one thing we do know for sure is that the ritual of spinning and chanting has evolved from quite a long time ago, when young girls participated regularly in rituals such as this to find who they would marry and when they would marry. There is also the addition of mirrors which were known as being portals to another world.
If rumours are to be believed, then lot of people has lost their loved ones in this game.
The Ouija board is just a piece of compressed wood, sold at virtually all toy stores and occult supply and book stores. Ouija is a combination of two words: "oui" and "ja" which mean "yes" in French and German respectively. The board itself is not dangerous but the form of communication that you are attempting often is.
Ouija Boards hold a fascination upon the living because of our innate desire to communicate with our friends and loved ones have passed on before us.
The best selling board game in history, many people believe that the Ouija Board is an ancient tool used to contact the spirit world. Some even claim that the board dates back to 540 BC.
However, while similar devices have been used since ancient times, the Ouija Board was actually patented on February 10, 1891. But, to this day, who actually invented the Ouija Board is still a subject of debate.
The spirits whom are contacted through the Ouija are those whom reside on "the lower astral plane". These spirits are often very confused and may have died a violent or sudden death; murder, suicide, etc. Therefore, many violent, negative and potentially dangerous conditions are present to those using the board. Often times several spirits will attempt to come through at the same time but the real danger lies when you ask for physical proof of their existence. You might say, "Well, if you're really a spirit, then put out this light or move that object!" What you have just done is simple, you have "opened a doorway" and allowed them to enter into the physical world and future problems can and often do arise.
Terrifying demons freed from other dimensions are preying on helpless human victims. And the gateway used by the grotesque monsters is being kept open by innocent toying with Ouija boards and other tools of the occult
I would strongly advise against the use of the Ouija, if you don't happen to be lucky or unlucky enough (depends on how you look at it) to contact any ghosts, then if nothing else, you could become emotionally attached or dependent on the board's advice. This can be psychologically adverse on the psyche as you will attempt to get more and more information out of the board and you could actually just be using the board as an avenue to the inside of your own mind without realizing it. In other words, you could be asking questions of the board and then your subconscious mind would be using the planchette to answer your own questions! This often happens to those people who use the board by themselves.