Turning Demonic Attacks into Opportunities to Grow in God
You are cordially invited to: Prayer Warriors Needed! This is a bible study group. The last session focused on using the Targeted Individual experience to grow in God. The lesson dealt with the five principles of growth in Christ. These principles are:
1. We must study God’s word.
2. We must pray.
3. We must fellowship with other God loving people, who are disciplined and willing to make the appropriate earthly sacrifices to serve God.
4. We must witness for Christ. Testify of God’s miraculous protection and provisions, despite demonic attacks to devour and destroy.
5. We must Obey God.
The Targeted Individual experience is a criminal experience where innocent people are put into a government assassination program and public protection offices are disabled. They will not help.
Consequently, Targeted Individuals have to turn to God, consistent with Psalm 146:3, which states: Put not your faith in rulers, or in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
Above all, Targeted Individuals and all people criminally oppressed must stand on the word of God for strength. They must believe that they serve the Almighty Most High God and that the Targeted Individual program and all attacks based on evil plotting and planning, will end in God’s time! In the meantime, growth in God, specifically, character development via spiritual enlightment is critical! To this end, meditate on the word of God, such as:
- Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1)
- Without faith it is impossible to please God. (Hebrews 11:6)
- The righteous will live by faith. (Habbakuk 2:4)
- Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the Word of Christ. (Romans 10:17)
Faith is believing that we serve the God of impossible. When things like the Targeted Individual program prove to be so evil and criminal, where innocent people are tortured, senior citizens are attacked and their homes vandalized, when working class people are blacklisted, we must believe God can and will change this. We must stand on the word of God and stay in prayer.
We must hold onto to scriptures that tell us to believe that the righteous will prevail based on their faith, their belief and conviction in the unseen realm. The below are scriptural promises to be held onto:
- Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. (Matthew 13:43)
- For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. (Psalms 37: 10)
- But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. (Psalms 37: 20)
- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)
In closing, remember, what the devil means for bad, God can and will use it for good. Just let God do so, by continuing to grow in God! Keep studying the word of God and stay strong! Remember scriptural promises such as Hebrews 10:35, which states: Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward!
Scriptures to Stop Discouragement and Build Determination to Believe God
Prayer and Scriptures for Peace When the Devil Attacks
Prayer and Scriptures to Counteract a Financial Raping and Targeted Individual Attacks: