Tweeting the Truth
1. Let your testimony be: "I love the Lord, because He ALWAYS hears my voice & my supplications!" Psalm 116.1 We have a prayer-hearing God!
2. Psalm 117 in two verses talks of the loving-kindness (mercy) and faithfulness (truth) of the Lord. Mercy and truth are found in Christ Jesus.
3. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see yr good works, and glorify yr Father in heaven. Matt 5.16 Learn this by heart!
4. Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness' sake; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5.10 If we follow Christ, there will be persecution.
5. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Fountain of Living Water, but so many of us prefer to use broken cisterns. Jer 2.13
6. They shall fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you, says the Lord, to deliver you. Jer 1.19. Claim this!
7. The Lord touched my mouth & said, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. Jer 1.9 Claim this before you tweet, or preach!
8. They have refused to receive correction; they have made their faces harder than a rock. Jer 5.3. How difficult for Christians to repent!
9. Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. God's goodness=His providence, His grace. God's mercy= His forgiveness.
10. Seven blessings of a child of God. He makes me to lie down in green pastures. Psalm 23.2 He gives me Rest & Refreshing thru Christ my Savior.
11. Seven blessings of Psalm 23. He leads me besides the still waters. That's Peace. The peace of God ruling in my heart; perfect peace.
12. He leads me besides the still waters. Earlier the waters were troubled; but now they are calm. Have you experienced the Peace of God?
13. After we have entered our secret place & shut the door, the most difficult thing to do is to pray. Oh, the conflict with wandering thoughts!
14. When we live in the secret place with God, it becomes impossible for us to doubt God. Oswald Chambers.
15. Christ wore a crown of thorns on His head. Thorns symbolize the curse. He became a curse for us, Gal 3.13
16. God is for us - that is good. God is with us - that is better. God is in us - that is best.
17. We have to pray: Lord, give us ears to Hear, a heart to Receive, and grace to Obey.
18. Get into the habit of dealing with God about everything. Open the door of your life completely to God from your first waking moment each day!
19. God is making us into wine to be a blessing to others. Therefore we must learn to be crushed, squeezed, trampled upon! Oswald Chambers.
20. God is making us into bread to strengthen others. So we go through the plough, the threshing floor, the grinding mill and the fiery oven.
21. Watching cable TV is like contracting a fever. It goes on & on -- so much wasted time & you don't feel the better for it!
22. He who kneels before God daily can stand before anyone anytime! #Prayer
23. We can either surrender to the Truth, or embrace Lies. The tough choice is always the right choice.
24. Worship and faith go together. Oh, it's difficult to praise God in the midst of suffering. But Job did that, Job 1.20, 21
25. Remember this: Your Creator is also your Redeemer. He is Jesus Christ. Make Him the center & circumference of your life. Christ is everything.
Charles Harton/ Pratonix