Twelve Feng Shui Symbols for enhancing Career Luck
Feng Shui Products for Career Luck and Growth
The right use of Feng Shui Products can bring in advancement in Career and improve Money Luck. Some of the Symbols one can use to bring advancement in Career are Chi Lin, Dragon Turtle, Three Legged Toad, Rooster, Chu Ke Liang, Arowana Fish, Phoenix, Six Rod Metal Wind chime, Metal Vase with Artificial White Flowers, Amethyst Tree etc.
The North area corresponds to ‘Career and Opportunities’. The Element of North is Water and it is advisable not to keep Ceramic or Earthenware in this area as this also can affect the Career negatively. Also avoid keeping Bonsai or Cactus plants inside the house or Office as they can adversely affect ones Career or Business.
Given below are the Pictures and a short description of 12 Feng Shui Symbols for enhancing Career Luck.
12 Feng Shui Symbols for Career Luck
Given are 12 Feng Shui Symbols one can use for enhancing Career Luck.
- Amethyst Tree: Good working relationship with Boss and Colleagues is essential for advancement in Career. To ensure harmony at Workplace one can place an Amethyst GemTree on the Office desk.
- Three Legged Toad: The Three Legged Toad also known as the Money Frog or Chan Chu is extremely helpful for those involved in jobs where there is the opportunity to earn commission or side income. One can display this symbol next to the Work desk or diagonally opposite the front door of the home. Read more on Three Legged Money Frog
- Three I-Ching Coins: Carrying 3 I-Ching Coins tied together in red thread in the purse or wallet is said to enhance the Career and Wealth Luck of those involved in the Sales field. Those in Telemarketing can paste three I-Ching coins tied together with red thread on your phone.
- The Dragon Tortoise: This is a Symbol which is extremely useful for those wishing to counter Office Politics, get the support of Boss and get the deserved promotion. This Symbol gives the support of the tortoise combined with the courage of the Dragon and can be placed on your desk or behind. Read more on Dragon Turtle Symbol
- The Chi Lin: The Chi Lin or Chinese Unicorn is a mythical creature. Chi Lin is also referred to as the Dragon Horse. Displaying the Chi Lin at the workplace represents good luck in promotions. Read more on Chi Lin Feng Shui Symbol
- The Rooster: This is a good Symbol for those wishing to counter office politics which is common in most workplaces. Displaying this Symbol is said to protect one from arguments, backstabbing and politicking.
- Chu Ke Liang: This Symbol is said to help one to think out-of-the-box and foresee the unforeseen. Keeping Chu Ke Liang in Northwest is best to activate Career Luck. This is also a great Symbol for those in the field of writing such as authors, reporters and those in the communication field.
- Arowana Fish: Arowana is one of the most popular Fish Symbols used in Feng Shui. This is a good Symbol to display for people seeking to increase their wealth luck, multiply sources of income, looking for a pay raise and more business opportunities.
- Phoenix: The Phoenix brings opportunities, fame and recognition and can be displayed in the South corner of the Office.
- Metal Vase with Artificial White Flowers in the North area of the house can enhance ones Career and Opportunities.
- Six Rod Metal Wind chime in North West can enhance the mentor luck. However, Avoid Bright Lights and Red Objects or Chandeliers in North West can lead to conflicts or problems with Boss or Mentor.
- Metal Turtle in North is an enhancer of Career Opportunities.
Using these 12 Feng Shui Symbols in the right manner can do wonders to ones Career Luck.