"Twelve Good Thoughts" by Unknown
About the Author...
Unknown, is the more prolific writer of all time. Writing everything from words of good thought on a post-it note, pearls of wisdom on restroom walls to full blown novels. Unknown had started writing at a very early age and continues to this day.
Unknown has been quoted by just about everyone in the world. From Presidents and Kings to Mom and Dad to school books.
Unknown has never made any money for his writing, all though being the most quoted and highest producing writer of all time. Unknown has written on every subject, place, and thing. Unknown as written at least one thing that everyone in the world can identify with no matter age, sex, race or belief. The knowledge of the author is incomprehensable and seemingly as vast and as deep as the oceans themselves.
Today I have selected to share Unkown's work "Twelve Good Thoughts."
"Twelve Good Thoughts"
1. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
2. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out that you still care for that person.
3. When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.
4. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
5. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
6. There are things you'd love to hear that you would never hear from the person who you would like to hear from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart.
7. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, in the end it fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
8. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
9. A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
12. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.