- Religion and Philosophy
WELSH OUTPOURING DECEPTION AT CWMBRAN – RICHARD TAYLOR
This article is a further warning shot about the so called “Welsh Outpouring” which is taking place in Cwmbran, Wales.
Victory Church is part of the Ecumenical “Churches Together” which includes the Roman Catholic Church and other the main denominations. The Roman Catholic Church is believed to be “The Whore of Babylon” (Revelation 17/5) by many because of their absolute departure from the teaching of Jesus Christ and the apostles and their stance of papal infallibility above the Word of God. Babylonian symbolism is heavily featured in the Roman Catholic Church. The World Council of Churches is assimilating the main denominations and increasingly many previously fundamental Evangelical churches are being drawn into its ecumenical agenda. The prophesied end time one-world religion of the Antichrist is quite literally being fulfilled and the church is mostly fast asleep.
There are also other questionable associations that Taylor has allowed to have an influence upon Victory Church:
- Tommy Tenney was guest speaker at Victory Church on the 10th of February 2013. Tommy Tenney is the author of the book The God Chasers which has been widely condemned as promoting the anti-Trinitarian “Oneness” heresy of Sabellianism.
- John Glass, General Superintendent of the Elim Pentecostal Church was a guest at Victory Church in May. Victory Church is Elim Church Incorporated. Glass has taught New Age visualisation techniques and was a supporter of Todd Bentley. Elim has strong links with the Latter Day Rain heresy and the Word-Faith movement. Despite all this, Glass is highly esteemed by Taylor.
- Dominionist and proven false teacher Lou Engle and his team of eight were welcomed with open arms in May by Taylor at Victory Church: “During their 40 day fast they had visions and dreams of Whales jumping around in the sea. They believe God was showing them that Wales is a significant place where God is moving, so they came!” http://www.victorychurch.co.uk/outpouring-update-11
- On the 17th of June, guest Nathan Morris of Shake the Nations "Ministries" proceeded to shout and scream repetitively “FIRE” FIRE” and blew on people so that they “fell in the Spirit” after a prolonged period of so called "worship" (actually mantras). Nathan Morris led the Bay of the Holy Spirit “Revival” in Daphne Alabama together with John Kilpatrick of Pensacola fame (Brownsville Assemblies of God). Nathan Morris associations also include "Holy Ghost Bartender" Rodney Howard-Browne and ecumenical Reinhard Bonnke. The history of these wolves in sheep's clothing is very well documented.
- Roy Fields “praise leader” at the so called “Lakeland Revival” (closely connected with "MR BAM" himself - Todd Bentley), made an appearance at Victory Church on the 26th and the 27th of June.
- Taylor also openly condones God TV which sports the false money preachers etc.
...............and so it goes on.
Richard Taylor preaches a “backwards gospel” in two major respects:
- He declares sinners to be “clean” before they receive salvation.
He declares that sinners receive the Holy Spirit prior to salvation.
Watching Taylor more closely, I have noticed that he gets extremely aggressive and anti- doctrinal on both these issues at the prospect of being challenged. If anything is the wrong way round i.e. backwards, twisted or taken out of context, this is a sure sign of Satan. The plain teaching of the Bible is first the preaching of the Word with salvation and signs following (Mark 16/20). The question that desperately needs to be asked is: What exactly are these unbiblical manifestations and why are so called “signs” preceding the preaching of the Word? It is very suspicious that Taylor becomes so defensive when the question of these manifestations comes up.
ROSICRUCIAN COMPASS ROSE
STAR OF ISHTAR
PAPAL COAT OF ARMS
PERGAMON MUSEUM BERLIN
The symbolism used in the “Outpouring” in regard to the preaching platform at Victory Church also merits some additional comments.
It does seem very odd that the preaching platform is in the masonic colours of black and white in the style of a Greek temple with double twin pillars with a black and white nautical star (compass) beneath them. Many people may be uninformed, but this symbolism is Babylonian and occult.
An eight-point star enclosed within a circle was the symbol for the Babylonian sun god. "The Babylonian star-cult is the core and the archetype of subsequent astrology.” The eight or sixteen pointed star is the solar symbol of the ancient Babylonians – the star of Ishtar (Astarte/Ashtoreth/Venus). The eight pointed star of Isis/Astaroth is also known as the “Sigil of the Beast 666”. In Judaism Venus/Ashtoreth becomes Lucifer the light bearer. In Isaiah 14/13 both Lucifer and the king of Babylon are called “the king of the north”. The eight pointed star compass points to the north - this is a hidden reference to Ishtar “The Light-bringer” aka Satan.
You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north. (Isaiah 14/13)
And the king (of the north) shall do as he wills. He shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak astonishing things against the God of gods. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is decreed shall be done. He shall pay no attention to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women. He shall not pay attention to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.(Daniel 11/36-37)
See also Jeremiah 4/6-7 and Joel 2/20 for further negative connotations concerning the north.
There are many further negative meanings of the eight pointed star which are too numerous to mention here – I have listed a few of them below:
It is the symbol of chaos.
- It is a Gnostic symbol, known as the octagram of creation.
- The Illuminati Eight-fold Path of Enlightenment.
- The eightfold path of witchcraft and the eight nights of human sacrifice.
- Two pillars are also a prominent emblem of the Freemasons:
…..they represent the pillars Jachin and Boz which Hiram of Tyre made for Solomon, and set one on either side of the entrance to the Temple, to commemorate the pillar of cloud by day and of fire by night which guided the Israelites in their forty years' wanderings in the wilderness." http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/history_of_the_two_pillars.htm
- The compass and square is of course a very well known masonic symbol.
“The "Double Square" (or "Star of Lakshmi") is the Masonic symbol of two superimposed squares at 45° angles representing order and disorder.”
The Rosicrucian compass rose is used widely in Freemasonry.
The eight-pointed star is represented in Freemasonry as the degrees of the Royal Ark Mariners, the Noachites, and the Ark and Dove.
For a so called “church” in a modern building holding a supposed “Outpouring”, it is very odd indeed that the symbolism of ancient Babylon of all things is used. The lectern appears to be a direct copy of the temple of Zeus where many of the Babylonian mysteries were preserved. The Great Altar of Zeus in ancient Pergamum (now Pergamon) in Asia Minor (now Turkey) is believed to be the “Throne of Satan” in the book of Revelation (2/12). The Pergamon Altar was the model for the Zeppelintribüne, Hitler's Tribute in Nuremberg which was the site of the Nazi Party's annual national rally (Reichstag) where Hitler was virtually worshipped as a god. In 2008, a copy of the Pergamon Altar was erected as President Obama’s stage at the democratic convention in Denver.
"The Greek god Zeus (Ζεύς) comes from the Baal-Zaphon (בַּעַל צְפן), the “Lord of the north.” According to Isaiah 14:13, Mount Zaphon is associated with the palace of Satan, the devil. In the New Testament, Baal-Tzaphon becomes “Beelzebub,” lord of the flies, i.e., the devil… " http://www.h4cblog.com/category/babylon
The idolatrous Greek temple imagery has been openly displayed at the so called “Welsh Outpouring”. In contrast, the extermination of all images and altars connected with the worship of Baal under Jehoiada the priest was a sign of true repentance and revival in Israel:
Then all the people of the land went to the house of Baal and tore it down; his altars and his images they broke in pieces, and they killed Mattan the priest of Baal before the altars. (2 Kings 11/17)
What is the thinking behind this disturbing symbolism at Victory Church? There are just too many questionable things about this so called “Outpouring” for it to merit any serious consideration as a genuine move of God.
Signs of the close of the age: And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. (Matthew 24/11)
Please read the comments on the link below following Rob's recent article about this.