Watch Over Your Cross Over
Carry Me Over
Enter Your Enlarged Coast.
Mark 4:35-41; 5:1-20; 2 Kings 2:9-15
The year 2016 will certainly prove itself as the year you have been waiting for to actually cross over the demonic hinderances ,stumbling blocks and walls erected by the devil and his agents, which had over the years made your end of year pass over drum- beats , the rantings of an ant.
Every year, God’s children drum the “pass over” beats louder ,hinging their faith on God’s unfailing promises and believing they were about to enter their dream lands, the enlarged coasts they had ever dreamed of, but alas!, by the time the year embraces the first quarter, it becomes clear that nothing seem to have been crossed. The disgusting sight and odour of the past year begins to challenge or verify the claims.
This according to revelations, does not imply that God’s hands are too short to save nor ears too heavy or closed to hear nor our paths too sinful to behold, but because we do not often watch over our cross over.
This year witnessed another crossing over into the blessings of the Lord. Elisha crossed over Jordan to receive a double portion (2 Kings 2:9-15). Israel crossed over Jordan to possess their possession (Joshua 1:3-5; 3:1-17; 4:1). Jesus and the disciples crossed over to execute a great ministry of compassion and deliverance (Mark 4:35-41; 5:1-21).
You have crossed over into the new year for special favour from the Lord (Psalm 102:13). Refuse to stay on the shore of defeat and the side of failure. Refuse to remain in chains and captivity. Cross over with the Lord, keeping all the mouth –watering resolutions and paying the vows you made to the Lord, to enjoy the liberty and provision of the Lord.
On Your Knees
I command 2016
- The year 2016, listen to me, I have already thanked the Lord for bringing me into you safely, I command you therefore to obey the voice of the Lord and favour me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I have equally thanked the Lord of host for granting all my requests this year, so every other voice contrary to what I have agreed with my God should remain silent, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Hear me clearly, the year 2016, you are the year I have been waiting for to kick off again, therefore be obedient and be submissive while I rake my blessings without opposing from any altar or coven, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- All the forces of darkness assigned by the devil to attack and stop me this year. You have no other option that to attack yourselves in the mighty name of Jesus.
- As the great man of God Elisha crossed over River Jordan to receive his double portion, so I have crossed over to 2016, to receive mine also.
- No matter how strong you demonic and cultic strong men and women might be, you cannot be stronger than the Lion of the tribe of Judah, so let your manipulations and operational secrets fail you this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Jesus and the disciples crossed over to execute a great ministry of compassion and deliverance (Mark 4:35-41; 5:1-21)., I follow them behind to cross over, in order to continue the great command and compassion, in the mighty name of Jesus.
The Depressed World
Plight of the depressed world.
Mark 5:1-5; 9:17-28; Job 1:6-22; 2:1-10; Matthew 15:21-28; Exodus 3:7-10; Deuteronomy 26:5-13
Remember the case of the man of Gadara,He painted a picture of the plight of many people in the world – who no longer control how they live. Oppressed by the Devil, in perpetual captivity to the archenemy of their soul. Efforts made by men to help such individuals have failed to have any effect. Helpless and hopeless, they are doomed to live among the dead (Mark 5:1-5).
Consider the cases of Job, the Syrophonecian woman and others in similar circumstances (Job 1:6-22; 2:1-10; Matthew 15:21-28; Mark 9:17-28).
Although the man of Gadara couldn’t pray or ask for help, God decided to undertake for him. Christ decided to cross over to the other side to rescue him (Mark 4:35-41; 5:21)
God has seen your plight and has decided to rescue you as He did to Israel (Exodus 3:7-10; Deuteronomy 26:5-13)
- The man of Gadara couldn’t pray or ask for help, God decided to undertake for him, may God open my case file and decide to undertake for me this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- From today, from this week , this month and from this year, I begin to take control of how I live through the great and mighty power in the name of Jesus.
Satan you no longer have control of how I live my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I come out of the oppression of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I come of his captivity, the perpetual captivity of the arch enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- From this year and as my case file is opened in heaven, I will locate my destiny helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- By faith I believe that God almighty has seen by plight and has decided to deliver me out completely in the name of Jesus.
- If Job and the Syrophonician woman and others in similar situation could be delivered, I am also delivered from the evil hands of known and unknown enemies of my life , in the name of Jesus.
Matthew 15:22-28 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Continue Praying In the New Land of Inheritance.
Mark 4:35-39; 11:22-24; 9:17-28; 1 John 5:4; 2 Kings 2:14; 1 Kings 18:1,41-46; Psalm 50:15; Job 22:28
Before the cross over, you refused to keep calm, you prayed with prayer points and postures that rattled the devil, after you landed in the enlarged coast, for the cross over dreams to be realised, you must go on again on bended knees, seeking the face of God for the manifestations of the fruit of the enlarged coast.
This is because the devil never wants his captives released. He will actively fight anyone who intends to cross over to the land of blessings and liberty to his captives. Satan raises up a great storms to stop “deliverance teams” from passing over (Mark 4:35-39) to deliver people. He can even make you to be the enemy of your pass over.
The level of the attack intimidated the disciples and they cried out in panic: “Master, carest thou not that we perish?” (Mark 4:38).
Jesus rose from sleep and rebuked the storm and there was a great calm (Mark 4:39). It is the will of God that you pass over to the other side. Never let the fierce attack of the enemy dissuade you from proceeding to pass over. You are an overcomer. Your command of faith will bring the needed calm. The mantle of power in your hand will create a passage in River Jordan for you to cross over (1 John 5:4; 2 Kings 2:14).
- Great God of all flesh, I call on you this day week and year 2016, to grant unto me divine speed on every side, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Pour unto me the oil of prayers, that I may be able to withstand the forces of darkness in my life and others through” acidic “ praying tongues in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I know that your grace is sufficient for me, but like the legendary Oliver Twist, “I want some more” grace to be able to overthrow every demonic challenger of this wonderful cross over from hardship to testimonies, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Like the Syrophonian woman stood her ground until her request was granted by Jesus, I stand my ground through prayers, help me God.
- Great Jesus, rebuke my storm, that there might be peace in my life .
- Master, carest thou not that I perish?, rebuke the devil for my sake, rebuke the stubborn devourer, stubborn pursuer , stubborn enemy and my stubborn life styles in the mighty name of Jesus,
- In the name of Jesus and as I continue to pray in this new coast, let it be enlarged the more to favour me, let there be no place or space for the enemy to attack me again.
The Benefits of Crossing Over.
Mark 5:8-15; Isaiah 49:24-26; 2 Kings 2:9-15; Matthew 15:21-28; Psalm 30:5; 50:15; 126:1-3; 138:1-3; 1 Samuel 30:1-20
When Christ and His team got to the other side, they were met by the man of Gadara and the demons controlling him reacted violently knowing their end in that body has come (Mark 5:2,6,7).
Christ cast out these violent demons and the man regained his human dignity, sanity and self composture (Mark 5:8-15)
There are great benefits in crossing over:
- Regaining our long lost freedom
- Rediscovering the purpose and joy of living
- Experiencing divine touch and healing
- Enjoying divine assurance, assistance and comfort
- Life-changing encounter with the Lord
- Escaping the cage and captivity of the archenemy
- Recovering our stolen inheritance