What is "Faith" and how to keep faith during hard times?
Our faith is not tested in “good times”; it is tested during trials and times of challenge. When we are feeling down and hopeless, these are the times calling for KEEPING FAITH on God/things/people…
It means we have to believe in things and concepts which do not exist or have no meaning. We have to be sure that things will work out somehow. We have to believe that bad times will fade away and sun will come out of the clouds of pain and everything will turn out to be fine! It’s difficult, to be honest, to believe in something which may or may not happen… It is a strong belief which makes us forget all our worries and makes our path a little clearer (not easy).
How to keep Faith in tough times?
Keeping faith during hard times can be difficult, but here are some tips with help of which we can keep faith during tough times.
1) PRAYERS- It’s an opportunity for us to communicate with God directly! It’s a chance for us to tell him how we feel about things and problems in life right now. They help us to focus on him. Ask him to guide you and give you strength to deal with the problems.
2) BOOKS ON FAITH-Read books on faith… read books which tell us to keep faith with the help of a story.
3) FAITH QUOTES-Read quotes on faith daily. Make it a habit to read quotes every morning before starting your day. You can do this every night according to your comfort.
4) MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL SONGS-Listen to songs about having faith in yourself, staying strong. Songs which inspire and motivate you.
5) POSITIVE PEOPLE-Surround yourself with positive people or say people who are optimistic. People who encourage you to not give up. Stay away from people who have negative outlook on life.
6) FAMILY AND FRIENDS-Share your problems with your family and close friends. They will definitely make you feel better and will ask you to not give up and have faith during tough times.
7) HOPE-Forget about your worries. Simply hope for the best to happen.
8) GOD-Have faith on God. Believe that he is working things out for you and things are going to be fine by his grace. Trust him. He has a plan for all of us.
A Collection of Faith quotes…
- Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort and letting it be there until some light returns.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you cannot see the whole staircase.
- In the midst of storms and suffering… God is working.
- Faith can move mountains.
- Faith in God includes the faith in his timing.
- Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable.
- Faith doesn’t make sense that’s why it makes miracles.
- Faith is realizing that you always get what you need.
- If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it.
- Let your Faith be bigger than your Fears.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- Surrender to what it. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
- Faith is the art of holding on to things in spite of your changing moods and circumstances.
- Faith is like the sun, doubt is like a cloud. Yes, there are some cloudy days and let them be there. The Sun will eventually shine.
- Never give up or lose faith in something that God has placed in your life. Be patient and remember there is a time for everything.