Group Soul Consciousness, what is it?
In a group soul consciousness relation our personal empowerment is connected to a part of the larger group soul of higher All-That-Is. ( every thing there is : all that exists)
Cyberspace is a good example. We learn,connect and experience a faster development of our human experiences.
Everything and everyone is awakened through the perceptions we experience. That is how we create our individual physical reality. Its only when we understand and experience the concept that everything and everyone is a part of us, part of our whole being, that we can evolve individually towards a higher awareness while having a human experience.
Those are my personal perceptions for now!
Not an easy concept to grasp, but through story telling it became a lot clearer for me.
In this physical third dimensional reality it’s difficult to comprehend the numerous contracts that we’ve made but because we are multidimensional, it’s easier to do.
- In between incarnations, having spent the majority of time in the ethereal realms, we make agreements with our ancestral lineage soul groups after our Earth-bound lives. (our ancestors can be souls to whom we are genetically related to)
- As a multidimensional being in the spirit realm, we also all make thousands upon thousands of contracts meeting specific souls at specific times in our lives while taking on an incarnation on the many other dimensions. These incarnations don’t have to be in this physical Earth reality.
Rudolf Steiner gave many lectures in the early 1900s and in one of his books he mentioned that humanity has tried to resolve this paradox of separation and oneness by trying to re-create oneness physically through tribal connections, marriage, relationship, children, genetic family, community, nationalities, races, religions…, and to greater degrees, through the creation of amazing civilizations, such as Lemuria, Atlantis, Egypt…but all these human experiences have not helped us today to awaken Humanity on a global scale.
That is why I needed to speculate my many questions through creating an Awakening to our Ascension plot.
The Jaarsma Clan group soul is an example of an ancestral lineage. The concept of a group soul, or an ancestral lineage is dealt with in the Awakening novels where the nine main characters explore and map-make their ascension journey.
Map-making is like an awakening process about how the human mind influences the biological codes that creates a physical reality. Each individual belongs to 'what is often called a group soul'. Each of my nine main characters are an example and its the group soul ( the Jaarsma Clan) that has a larger history behind them that shaped each individual as to who they are during our end times within the transformation.
A group of telepaths explore what their world might be like in the years from 2012 to 2025.
Egyptologist Richard de Jong starts to understand what they mean and opens to the idea that reason does not provide the answers for everything
Embedded in the rock walls pictographic script foretells a future that seems to have happened in the past.
Many people awaken to the awesome truth that to survive physically is nothing compared to the challenges of surviving on a soul level.
How many individual souls form a group soul?
POWAH told me that a human soul is not just an individual being but is part of a soul group together with several other entities that remain in the Spirit World. A soul group is made up of several individual souls who regularly incarnate at the same time.
A soul group can be the family that you are born into or the group of friends that you develop or a similar group of co-workers…they can manifest in several ways.
Soul groups will often be born in similar circumstances at relatively the same time. They may or may not come to actually KNOW each other in a specific lifetime, but they are always working in concert whether they are aware of it or not. This clearly fictionalized at first by Ingrid and Toon and all the other characters who are drawn to these nine main personalities in my novels.
In addition to soul groups, there are also soul communities. Today there are soul communities in cyberspace (network groups) who are now striving together to manifest the changes that are required during our end times. Each individual member of a network is drawn to a kind of social network due to their soul’s purpose. At the beginning when the person’s soul purpose is not yet known, an individual will join several networks. With that network they will often be drawn to individual whom they resonate towards.
While you may still interact most closely on a soul level with the same small group of people, there will still be others who have been in your past lives who are also in the current one but have their own soul groups. These various intersecting groups and communities may not overlap the same for you as they do for someone close to you, and also may overlap differently from life to life.
The characters that belong to The Jaarsma Clan’s community network in Cyberspace are a fictitious example written about in the light worker journals.
What is an Guardian spirit?
Guardian spirits reside in the Spirit World. Some see them as Angels. I see them as being part of each individual soul. they can see everything from one level higher than we can here in the third dimension. Each human soul born on earth as a human being has several guardian spirits assigned to look after him or her whilst on earth.
As a general rule, the role of a guardian spirit is taken by one of the soul siblings, who lived on earth most recently and has the most recent knowledge of the three-dimensional world.
During these 'End times'
While our guardian spirit is on the “other side”, we make agreements to meet at some juncture in our Earth-bound lives (or any other place of incarnation, it doesn’t have to be Earth).
Our guardian spirit always wishes for our personal happiness and for the progress and prosperity of the earthly world. Some people will come in with unusual talents, like this Chinese girl.
During these 'End times', many people will meet individual’s at the most opportune times in their lives for reasons beyond their immediate understanding.
Did you ever meet someone and feel as though you have known that person for a long time, even thought this was the first time you ever met? Chances are, you’ve known these people many, many lifetimes and they are part of your soul group.
Di you know your soul type?
The novels reveal the qualities and obstacle s of each character through their own story.
When my characters came alive for me, I recognized my family and friend‘s characteristics in them. My studies on the Enneagram – one of the newest personality systems in use – helped me to understand how the characters would behave is some situations.
Find out your own personality type
Because my nine main characters are very awake and soul aware individuals, the characteristics that they choose as a soul type are more matured. They still see the world through their personality type, but more as an observer of themselves. We learn from our mistakes, lack of understanding or impatience through life, so our soul type becomes a more balanced human being.
Perfectionists (1) are naturally self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal. They strive to live up to their high ideals
- Hans Jaarsma No: 1 the perfectionist. He is a Starseed and will describe where he and his partner Tulanda come from in the first four novels. They walk around in human bodies, but in truth they can shape shift into any forms that is not human and they can shift into a light body and be seen by others in their dreams.
Servers (2) are naturally accommodating, caring, nurturing, hospitable, altruistic and sensitive to other people's needs.
- Mien Du Toit no: 2 first appears in Richard's journals as his aunt whose family live in South Africa. She and Annelies are of the same age and they have known each other from the days that they both lived in South Africa.
The Achievers (3) are naturally optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented. They are able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge
- Trevor Zwiegelaar no: 3 the Achiever . A good friend of Annelies who covers controversial topics that relate to the transformation of planet Earth and the human population.
The Romantics (4) are naturally creative, inventive, imaginative, sensitive, dexterous.
- Liesbeth Jaarsma – no: 4 the Romantic, also known as Tulanda. She is the editor who brings the characters of the Jaarsma Clan to life by transforming their journals into novels. She is the creative writer of the Jaarsma Clan.
Scholars / observers (5) are naturally curious, studious, academic, analytical, neutral.
- Ingrid Barendse no: 5 the Observer. She is the main character of The Awakening Clan and represents people who hold a lot of doubt about the metaphysical world, although she was always drawn to esoteric philosophies.
The Questioners (6) are naturally loyal, protective, determined, steadfast, reserved and timid, not outspoken nor confrontational.
- Tieneke Brinks – no 6 the Questioner is the facilitator of the Art-analogue Symbolism mind drawing workshops in the novels. These workshop exercises are published in the workbook titled The Language of Light.
The adventurer (7) are naturally inspirational, uplifting, motivating, energizing, visionary.
- Toon Haardens – no: 7 the Adventurer. He appears very strongly in my first novel The Awakening Clan. He is a philanthropist who has a passion to build sustainable communities around the world.
Asserter / leaders (8) are naturally commanding, assured, powerful, authoritative, decisive.
- Annelies Zwiegelaar no: 8 the Asserter. She is the central character around the genetic decoding workshops. Her powerful persona holds a strong vibration necessary to lead the others on their journey.
Sages / peacemakers (9) are naturally engaging, articulate, charming, entertaining, expressive.
- Richard de Jong no: 9 the Peacemaker. He is the main character of the novels The Astral Explorer and The Cosmic Traveller. He lectures on Egyptian Myth and Legends as it relates to the awakening, as well as to the ascension process.
POWAH is the celestial guide that oversees the Jaarsma group soul throughout all the Awakening novels. POWAH also represents a very evolved being who played a role in that he belonged to the original genetic scientist group that created 'the program Planet Earth' for the human species.
The many other characters in the novels all appear on the star map, which will be the chart that is used in the Awakening Game.
The stories of my novel characters
- TV show on my ideal spouse - Short story
Ben the detective and Annelies the ascension workshop facilitator are the main characters in all my visionary fiction novels. Annelies’ journal Vanishing Worlds is my fourth novel in the series.
- A Blind Date - Part one - Romantic short story
Both Ula and André appear in my novel: The Awakening Clan as minor characters. The background is set in Apeldoorn, Holland. Writing shot stories about my characters made them real for me.
- The Lift Affair – a short Christmas story
I found this short story on the characters that all appear in my novels in my archives. It’s a Christmas story that will never date.
- Is there a linguistic device that breaks all barriers?
Many search for a common way to communicate emotionally and mentally with people, animals or nature that does not involve speech, I know I did. - Written by Tieneke Brinks
- The Hidden Blueprint of Ingrid’s Virtual Life.
Are we all characters in a virtual reality show? Are we individually the actors on a stage? What persona (EGO) type role have we chosen to play in this physical third dimension?
- Sign In to HubPages
Login to your HubPages account