- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
What we can Imagine We can make Real
Are we all guided when we ask for inspirations?
This morning I came across this amazing YouTube video while scrolling the social media on my tablet.
If you listen to this fantastic interview, you’ll know why this slogan is the subtitle printed onto all my novels.
What Judy is sharing in this interview is true for me. I have been able to prove these manifestation skills myself more than once. Many of my articles here on Hubpages have explained or contemplated how our visions and imaginations can become real in this physical reality.
- Imagination & visualization
- Follow your heart no matter what others say.
- Journey from being a writer to a published author.
- Was creating a fictional plot a divine idea?
The first time I heard of Ramtha was in the eighties when someone shared cassette tapes with me. I was riveted, knowing that somehow I was hearing ideas that gelled with me. For many years Ramtha's teachings have been criticized by scientists and skeptics, but Judy never gave up. Thank goodness for that.
Yes I was inspired and have now been guided to write this hub article.
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
Who is Ramtha? Judy said that he is a 35,000-year old ascended entity from an ancient civilization. who has been teaching ancient wisdom's by using her body and voice about how reality is created and how human beings can create their own personal reality. What was recorded on cassette tapes were at first called "dialogues". When Ramtha speaks the voice of Judy is gone.
Ramtha the Lemurian warrior speaks about wisdom's that are both profound and challenging. Over the years many people have ridiculed the message he was sharing through Judy, better known as J.Z. Knight. Ramtha says that he lived as a human being on Earth 35,000 years ago. In that lifetime he discovered the true nature of the human person, the power of the mind, and the malleable nature of physical reality. He explains that our physical body and this material world is not who we are. Our physical body is only one aspect of the ‘real’ world. Our human bodies are the product of a broader reality consisting of consciousness and energy.
His message in a nutshell is: The ultimate mystery of one’s life is... to unravel by awakening to one’s own true being; a spiritual ball of light.
Who was Ramtha?
Ramtha was born in Lemuria. The Lemurians were thought to be soulless by the Atlanteans and were therefore subjected to the worst kinds of abuse. Atlantis was an advanced, technologically oriented civilization. At 14, Ramtha became a conqueror who freed his people from Atlantean tyranny. Over the course of 63 years, he conquered two-thirds of the then-known world and was at the head of an army of 2.5 million. The great warrior was also known as Rama of the Hindu religion, the first God of the people of India.
Visions of a story I’m busy reading from the book A Clash of Kings come to mind. Ramtha’s story tells about being run through with a sword during battle, and I suddenly wondered if the author was inspired by Ramtha’s story when he wrote The Game of Thrones. George R.R Martin
During his seven-year recovery after a brutal assassination attempt, he contemplated the mysteries of nature, the life force, and about the Unknown God. From that long study, he learned to leave his body and ultimately to take his body with him. This was his greatest enlightenment. Finally, he ascended in front of his people, promising to return. (Sounds familiar?)
More about Ramtha can be read by clicking here.
Scientists are testing Judy’s DNA
DNA testing is now widely used for many reasons. In the medical field DNA testing is used to discover possible inherited diseases and to determine ancestry and biological relationships.
Example: If the tested father is the alleged father, the result will show a probability of paternity of 99.99% and if the alleged father is not the biological father, a probability of 0% is shown.
Sampling DNA through cheek swab collection is the most common practice.
Example: Samples are collected using oral swabs. A person needs to gently use an oral swab by rubbing this inside the mouth for just ten seconds and then allow these to dry for an hour.
Using DNA testing to solve crimes.
DNA testing today is also used to solve crimes in two ways.
(1) In cases where a suspect is identified, a sample of that person’s DNA can be compared to evidence from the crime scene. Like a rape victim or any sexual assaults where the victim knows the criminal.
(2) In cases where a suspect has not yet been identified, biological evidence from the crime scene (a finger print left somewhere, or a hair or anything from the physical body of any human being) can be analyzed and compared to offender profiles in DNA databases.
The results of Judy’s DNA testing
March 10, 2015 – YELM, Washington – DNA samples were taken from Judy before and during a period while she was channeling Ramtha.
The scientific result was: the DNA from JZ Knight and the DNA from Ramtha are dramatically different.
- When Judy is in her body the DNA testing indicating a person of French European descent.
- When DNA swabs were taken from Judy as she channeled Ramtha a dramatically different DNA indicating a person with American Indian and Viking descent.
Scientists were astounded. After lab samples were sent to three different laboratories, they all came back with the exact same DNA sequencing motioned before.
“There is no doubt in my mind that the DNA from JZ Knight in her everyday life and from Ms. Knight when she was channeling Ramtha demonstrate an incredibly rare scientific phenomenon,” said Dr. Matthew Martinez, JZ Knight’s personal physician
“There is no debate – the DNA samples indicate completely different people.”
POWAH is the celestial guide that oversees the Jaarsma group soul throughout all the Awakening novels. POWAH also represents a very evolved being who played a role in that he belonged to the original genetic scientist group that created 'the program Planet Earth' for the human species.
Have you ever created your own power free energy experiment?
How did Judy’s channeling of Ramtha begin?
That was what I wanted to know, because of my own experience. I call this entity POWAH and I describe him in all my novels. I do not, like Judy, experience a body take over, except for the first time when I heard a voice separate from me. (Described in my novel: The Awakening Clan)
Judy, also known as: Judith Darlene Hampton was born in 1946 in Roswell, N.M., She says in her book that a Yaqui Indian woman told her mother that baby Judith would one day see what no one else could.
When I read that I recalled my own mother talking to a gypsy woman who had come to our front door for a donation. I was coming down the stairs in the hallway when this rather strange woman looked at me saying: “your daughter will endure many crosses, but she will overcome them all.”
I had no idea what that was all about and my mother got rid of her as fast as she could.
In Judy’s case, the Indian woman’s prediction came true in 1977. It had started with her constructing paper pyramids and harnessing secret energy the ancients used to preserve food stuffs, and placing various objects (cheese, dog food) inside.
The following day, Judy jokingly grabbed one of the paper pyramids, placed it on her head, and Ramtha, a seven-foot-tall apparition of golden glitter clad in a purple robe, appeared in her kitchen.
“I am Ramtha the Enlightened One. I have come to help you over the ditch,”
How does a Pyramid shape, even when created from paper enhance this powerful energy?
I do recall hearing about this and always wondered how to get the right measurements, this was well before the internet was even invented. Today you only have to type in Pyramid power and several articles and books are written about it.
Make your own
After reading the article I’m very tempted to do just that in the New Year! Especially for growing my plants. Apparently Pyramids don't kill bacteria but instead the bacteria barely can survive and don't multiply prolifically. Food therefore stays fresher longer and has a chance to dehydrate before it goes bad.
It’s time for to get started on my other chores, but I hope you liked this article and that the links might inspire you for the rest of your day.