Everything You Need to Know When Gemini and Gemini Fall in Love
When Gemini and Gemini Fall in Love
Gemini and Gemini are like four people in a room. Gemini itself is considered to be two persons in one. It is the twin sign.
- The third sign of the zodiac is intelligent, talkative, and anxious.
- A Gemini and Gemini relationship could be full of love, hate, or fall somewhere between those two points. It depends on how these four voices compete with each other.
- Relationships made up of the same element do tend to get along with each other.
- There is a lot of vibrancy to this relationship because Gemini is dominated by spring.
In some ways, this mirror like relationship is highly desirable for a Gemini. It’s competitive, it’s silly, it’s complex, and it about makes someone go crazy.
Gemini is an air sign and hence has both the benefits and curses of having a higher intelligence. Sometimes a Gemini can get stuck in a good rant, an argument, or a long drawn out joke. It will be a balancing act for two Geminis to fall in love and stay in love, but it will definitely be enjoyable.
Gemini at a Quick Glance
May 21 to June 21
Part of Body
Nervous system, hands, arms, shoulders
Vitality of the mind. Gemini is a forward thinker, genius, open minded, has an intense need for knowledge, and is a fan of communication.
High level genius, talkative, idiosyncratic, social mimic, relationship oriented, arguable, quick thinking, anxiety, creative, light hearted
Anxiety, rants, imposter syndrome, jokester, trouble taking things seriously, trouble growing emotions, extreme focus
Gemini Loves to Play and Mirror People
Gemini is at the end of spring. It’s an excitable sign. It loves the variety that spring has to offer from the colors, the flowers, the warmer weather, storms, and a little bit of magic.
Gemini likes to witness and test out magic, but not really become or get lost in it. Gemini is dexterous in the mind because of its power to observe, mimic, and master.
The twin sign likes to mirror people so closely that they lose their identity. It’s important for a Gemini to really know his or herself before dating, but of course, Gemini isn’t really a loner. This is a sign that thrives off companionship and seeks it out.
The danger for two Geminis is if they don’t really fully know themselves, and so they mirror each other to point of turning into a wacky fun house. It becomes messy and convoluted.
A Gemini needs someone who really has some ground on what they’re doing. They need a partner who can bring some connective tissue to their lives. They need some routine.
Gemini has a bunch of focal points they care about but not necessarily the mechanism and drive to make the path to those focal points. Let me put it this way: they're a jack of all trades, but necessarily organizing that into a cohesive whole isn't really their thing.
Gemini are the lighter side of spring. They don't have the attack like instincts of Aries nor the hard work ethic of Taurus. Gemini prefers to explore spring and reality. They like to postulate, consider possibilities, and talk with those around them. Gemini has the time to sit and think and philosophize. They take advantage of the opportunities in spring rather than try to build up the season.
- Aries gets spring started. They move from point to point is a messy fashion. They toss around seeds.
- Taurus works hard on the ground, the fruits, and the plants. They organize the season.
- Gemini plays in spring.
Mastermind, Full of Humor, Need for Communication
Let’s put it this way to clear things up. A Gemini loves to play board games, but once the game reaches a certain tipping point that makes it really tedious and repetitive, they get bored and check out. They don't like things that require too much stamina nor personal resources, like time.
They’d rather keep things fun and light, not brooding. Gemini can school people at any board game, but they don’t want the game to get lost in the weeds.
Here’s the thing though: life constantly gets in the weeds. Gemini really needs a partner who will challenge the weeds directly and allow the Gemini to be its normal light-hearted, wizard like brainiac self. Gemini does not want to push themselves too hard nor hold a grudge.
A Gemini and Gemini relationship means people will be pushed to do things they might not ordinarily want to do, because their partner also doesn’t like to do those things. The good thing is that you’ll likely agree about many things and get along splendidly well.
Gemini is a lot of energy, and this sign has a tendency to nose-dive back into its child self. Literally it can revert into its five year old frame of my mind in a single angry episode. Two Geminis on this level would be hell. One will always have to help the other snap out of these episodes.
The key is individually each Gemini must learn to be a good parent to his or herself and allow certain childlike strategies or poor emotional strategies to fall to the wayside.
- This relationship will blossom by employing more emotional intelligence.
- Both Geminis need to practice vulnerability.
- This relationship gets an extra boost in communication points. These two will be like constant chattering birds.
- They can both be somewhat anxious, so they need strategies to calm down.
- They'll have to work harder about practical and not so fun things that bore them: household chores, the budget, evaluating goals, growing out of immature patterns.
All Geminis Mirror Their Partner
Gemini is an excellent sign capable of phenomenal and surprising growth. Gemini is someone who has faith in greater things but doesn’t require some prize at the end.
The twin sign doesn’t entirely feel of this world. They're not always sure they blend well with others. This is partly what pushes them to work on their charisma, improve their communication skills, and be the most poised person in the room.
- Gemini is a sign of duality.
- Gemini feels a kind of evolution: technically, the first three signs of the zodiac are the children of Cancer who was pregnant and carried them. Aries is the firstborn intense egotistical child, Taurus is the second born who competes with Aries in their own right, and Gemini is the third and strangest of all, and what makes them more complex — the child was actually children, twins!!
- Gemini — because it is the twin sign — sees how the binary world works, they also see how to break it.
- Gemini are drawn to symmetry and trying to perfect it. They want a partner that makes them feel symmetry, and they won't be satisfied outside this.
So with all this in mind, two Geminis make for a powerful couple. Both partners are sensitive and turbulent. With age they should mature nicely together. Two Geminis at a young age could be tornado-like.
Geminis are searching for acceptance. The air sign wants someone who will help untangle their minds, who enjoys their company, who inspires more thoughts in them, and a person with a good soul. Whether Gemini wants to admit it or not, they are suckers for people with good virtues and good reputations — it reminds them of the pretty things of gardens, you know, spring like stuff that matches their birth sign. (They like that mysterious spring-like energy that helps revive the world.)
Gemini personalities can really excel at technology, so their homes can be full of devices, futuristic items, and modern improvements. Having two like minded people for something like this is a good thing. Gemini is always seeking for new ideas and progress.
Top Ten Tips for This Couple
- Watch your emotions. Both of you have room to grow here, and if not improving and trying to mature your emotions, you could build a toxic environment. Don't be afraid to learn more about yourself.
- Do have fun, but also make sure you prioritize chores. A Gemini house can become very chaotic if not processed. You have a tendency to be really messy.
- Don’t get too lazy or turn into homebodies. Make friends. Thinking about things isn't the only thing you need to do in your lifetime.
- Calm down. Don’t let your anger accelerate and then attack things at random. Because you don't process your emotions enough, it comes out in rage and chaos.
- Encourage your partner’s dreams. Don’t only focus on yourself.
- Try new hobbies and pursuits together.
- Avoid mockery, insults, and too much sarcasm. These tactics can slowly chip away at the relationship. Geminis can be very critical. They can also joke around too much and not be serious. They can struggle to be empathetic.
- Be open to your different nuances. You are not the same two people even if you have the same sign.
- Be careful when you are both in your inner child mode as this can spell disaster. BIG TIME DISASTER!
- Stay faithful. Communicate, don’t assume and make plans without getting feedback. Trust and loyalty is important. You will get caught if you cheat.
Bonus tip: Give room for romance. Do make surprises happen. Keep your spontaneous ways thriving, not dormant.
Gemini on Relationships
Funny, whimsical, spontaneous, talkative, communication heavy.
Being alone, failure, not good enough, faking it, no one understands.
Technology, nature, science, math, writing, eclectic tastes.
Pros for a Relationship
Open minded, smart and can solve problems, versatile, willing to improve on shortcomings, eager to please.
Cons for a Relationship
Unprocessed emotions that lead to wild displays, struggles to be tidy, detests boring tasks, detests a lack of intelligence.
Falls in Love
When they find someone that amuses them, when they feel understood, when they're having fun.
Likes spontaneity, wants to try new things, wants to go to new places, thirst for knowledge, likes new skills.
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2020 Andrea Lawrence