When life is down on you, Look up!
Living Right In Tough Times
These are some very tough times that we are living in today. In fact, these times are the hardest times that I can remember in my lifetime and it has nothing to do with finances.
- I am talking about the whole world and the mess it is in, from continent to continent, there are troubles for all of us. Race or creed has no factor, nor should it anyway. As we are all God's children! I am referencing to the whole human race. Keeping your faith alive, strong, and well, is probably at it's toughest times.
The whole human race is in dire need of a miracle. a savior, a second coming! So how do we keep our faith strong? Prayer is how!
Your Lifeline to Heaven!
Holding on to Faith
Being born from sinners (Adam & Eve) it is impossible to be a perfect christian. There has only been one perfect person, ever. But, Jesus came to save us and His teachings are our lifeline to Heaven, we must do our best to follow His example. His teachings tells us the kind of life to live and how to be the person that we need to be.
- We must follow all of the ten commandments that were given to us. And especially the last commandment from Jesus, Love one another as I have loved you!
It sounds so simple, even reading it from the good book, sounds easy. But there are evil things and people in this world that makes it even harder to be a good christian. God has been taken out of too many things in life that we have grown accustomed to Him being in. It is getting to where you have to be careful of what you say to someone so that you are not offending them! I am almost scared to say bless you if someone sneezes! We were raised with Godlike manners and I will not take them out of my life! So how do we live a good christian life?
- We fight for it! Everyday and in every way, we hold on so tight to our faith and fight the evils and demons! If you pray ten times a day, you are slacking! It has come to the point that just about our every thought needs to have prayer in it. I find that I am doing this constantly!
- I often wonder, as you may wonder yourself, is the end coming soon? With all the troubles of the world it can sure put that thought in anyone's head.
Maybe the end is coming soon. Only God knows when He will send His son back. So in the meantime, we need to be stronger than ever with our faith! These times and days may be coming up to an end, if so, we need to be prepared!
- Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Do you pray and talk to Him? If not, you need to be! I have always been religious, but the past two years I have come to have a personal relationship with Jesus. And I tell you that my life has changed for the better!
I don't worry about things like I used to. I don't get angry or upset, my demeanor has changed dramatically and I am loving life more than ever! And I owe it all to Him! He is my lifeline, my heart, my soul, my everything!
- Make Him yours!