- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
End of the World Predictions 2015 According to Nostradamus, Seers and Science.
'The End Of The World.
The Mayan Apocalypse.
The Day Of Judgement.
What do these dates and days all have in common? Doomsday. The day that the world will end.
Whether it be through the will of God at Judgement day, the Mayans foretelling the end of our planet in some sort of apocalypse or ending, or various vague but doom laden stories that says we are all going to be dust within a certain period of history.
That time has been and gone now, but we are still here!
These global doom mongers are nothing new. Throughout history there have been thousands of so called seers and soothsayers that tell us we are in for a rocky ride.
As early as 634 BCE the Romans believed that their city would be destroyed in the 120th year of its founding. There was a legend or myth that 12 eagles had appeared to Romulus, and given him a mystical number telling the life time of Rome. It was said that each eagle represented 10 years.
Up until now ever since that first prediction there have been over 150 predictions stating that the world will come to an end, or at least a certain city or people will perish.
But what of the greatest one of them all? Nostradamus.
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
Nostradamus to his Son,
'Although I have used the word Prophet, I would not attribute to myself the title of such lofty sublimity'
Predictions 2015 and Beyond.
- Universal translating machine will appear which will help people understand each other. (Google Translate maybe?)
- The resurrection of the Dead!
- Collapse of the World economy, and Mount Vesuvius will 'go under' after a massive Volcanic eruption. It will be felt for miles and be followed by earthquakes every five or ten minutes.
- Humans will live over 200 years!
- All Taxes will end in the West.
- And last but not least we will all be able to communicate with animals!
- But that's not all........!
'And so the End'
On a more serious note, there are two predictions that are rather vague in their time choices, but it seems that they will happen within the next 20 years or more.
According to Nostradamus, there are three Anti Christs in History. The First was Napoleon, the Second was of course the most evil man of the last century, Hitler.
And the third hasn't arrived yet. But he will be here soon. Take a look at this and see what you think.
Out of the country of Great Arabia, shall be born a master of Mohammed.
He will wear a blue turban as he enters Europe,
He will be the terror of Mankind,
Never more horror.
He goes on to say that this man from greater Arabia will lead his followers on an invasion of Europe.
This will start a third world war which will be far worse than any before it.
This is where the timing slips up. This was said to be in 1999. But as Nostradamus says, 'Time is a slippery thing'!
He may well be out by at least 20 years.
The war will last 27 years, and mainly in a great city. Here Nostradamus states 'It is in the New World' i.e. America, and goes on to say '45 degrees latitude' which is New York!
Many sites on the internet have placed this as 9/11 but others are not so sure.
'The fire will burn the city whole'
So is he talking about Isil? Of course it could be any war in any country. But it does make you think!
His final prediction for Mankind is a giant Asteroid. Not very inventive I have to say, but you need to remember that this was written in the 16th Century!
'The great mountain encompasses the seven stadia (several miles)
After peace, famine war and flood, Shall spread far and sink many countries,
Even to the ancient landscapes and their foundations'
'Greece shall cease to exist'
Seers and Psychics.
There are many predictions after this either concerning the end of the world or the coming of the Messiah.
Other Predictions Include:
- September 2015 - A Jewish Rabbi will proclaim the coming of the Messiah!
- October 2015- The eBible fellowship predict the Universe will be destroyed. This is 1600 days since Harold Camping stated that it would happen on May 21 2011.
- 2020 -Jeane Dixon predicted that Armageddon will happen in 2020 and then Jesus would return to earth and defeat the unholy Trinity.
The end of the world, or Jesus returning all seem to be the message of thousands of other seers and psychics, all very similar so I won't bore you with details, but there are a couple which you may find interesting. In fact these are probably more fact that fiction. Here goes:
- James Casting, scientist, predicts that in 50,000,000 years time, Carbon Dioxide will disappear from the earth making it uninhabitable.
- And in 5,000,000,000 years the Sun will turn into a Red Giant. This will then either swallow the earth or fry it! This varies according to which scientist you are talking to. Of course life as we know it will be finished by then, probably as the earth will be far to hot to sustain humans and animals! So that's okay then!
Predictions 1996-2012 Did They Get Any Right?
- Sheldon Nidle 1996 Dec 17 - Psychic, predicted that the world would end on this date with the arrival of 16 million spaceships and a host of Angels.
- Marshall Applewhite 1997 Mar 26 - Leader of the Heaven's Gate Cult, believed that a spacecraft was trailing the Comet Halle Bopp. And argued that suicide was the only way to evacuate the earth. So that the cults members could board the spaceship. Applewhite and 38 of his followers committed suicide.
- Millenium 2000 - The end of the World. Christs Return was predicted by the famous Edgar Cayce, and Ruth Montgomery the Christian Psychic predicted that the Earths axis would shift and the Antichrist would show his face that year.
- Aum Shinrikyo 2003 Nov 29 - Cult leader predicted a nuclear war between October 30 and November 29th 2003.
- Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn 2010 - Predicted the end of the world this year.
- Harold Camping 2011 May 21 - Predicted the Rapture was going to occur. With devastating earthquakes and 3 percent of the worlds population being taken up. Then the actual end of the world would occur in October, five months later. When this didn't happen he changed his mind and said it was going to be a 'Spiritual Judgement' instead.
- Ronald Weinland 2012 May 27 - Stated Jesus Christ would return and end the world on this day.
Do We Need To Judge Ourselves?
Looking at the few predictions above, is there a pattern that states we need to judge ourselves? Is that the real reason why so many people around the world really truly believe in these predictions?
In this modern age of cars, phones, computers and men traveling to the moon, are we really so backward thinking that when someone predicts the end of the world, we actually do really believe it? Or is there a part of our brains that does see the silliness of it all but secretly yearns for this to happen?
I don't for one moment think that people really want the world to end. If you stop for one moment and think about it, what would happen if we did get hit by an asteroid, have a major earthquake and so on? Thousands of people would die. Children too. And nobody in their right minds wants that to happen.
So why do we believe it so quickly? What is it that draws us to the idea that the Mayan Calendar or the Millennium would actually bring our world to an end?
Judge Or Be Judged.
I believe that its a combination of things. And one of them is religion. Even today in our fast world most of us still believe that their is a God. Who or what he or she is we really do not know. But we do have a curiosity that has to be filled. We want to know. And the best way to show us is by making one of those predictions come true.
Show us the aliens in their spaceships.
Show us the Rapture.
Show us the supernatural force that is God. Now. Come on, I am challenging you. Prove your there, put up or shut up. And so on.
And that I believe is the answer. We want to see it. Of course we don't want to be zapped by alien spacemen. Or God. But we do want to see.
Do You Believe In Aliens or God?
As for being Judged?
Maybe. Most of us go through life believing we are not good enough. Or we have done something bad to someone over the years. Maybe prayer is not enough for us. Maybe some people really need to see, hear and feel the punishment that we believe we deserve.
Maybe not in our lives or countries is this encouraged, but its possible in those parts of the world that practise religion much more than us. And of course there are many people who really are still very superstitious and believe what they are told about the predictions.
They believe they should be judged. And that's okay. If the world does not end then they pass the test and are proved to be good enough in the eyes of God.
So, is it a challenge? Come on bring it on, I want to see you.
Or, A Judgment.
Maybe its just human nature to want to see something as proof. Or it may just be the fact that the whole doomsday thing brings a bit of excitement to our world. By bringing people together, getting a discussion going about where when who or why, it could be the one thing that makes us realise just how lucky we are.
In other words, by surviving the apocalyse,whether it be real or psychological, we are renewed and cleansed. This is a new day.
Amen to that.
- Dreams - Did a Ghost tell me the Future or was it Ju...
Dreams do ghosts speak to you in dreams or is it precognition fascinating true story by Nell Rose
- Time Travel - Anne Moberly and Eleanor Jourdain - Th...
A strange story of time travel at the beginning of the last century. A story of the Ghost of Versailes.
- The Liverpool Time Slips The True Story Of Mysteriou...
The strange tale of the Bold Street Time Slips has intrigued many people over the years. Do people really slip back through time? And is Liverpool the centre of a weird time flux?
- Nicolas Flamel The Immortal Alchemist
Nicolas Flamel the true story of the Alchemist who achieved Immortality. Did Nicolas turn base metal into gold? And what is the story behind the secret books that reveal how he lived forever?
- Precognition and Premonition- Can we really foresee ...
Do you believe in Precognition and Premonition? The ability to see into the future? Read this amazing true experience by Nell Rose
- The Supernatural and Psychic Index Hub by Nell Rose
The supernatural index a listing of time travel, reincarnation, angels, ghosts, precognition and premonition by Nell Rose
- Matthew Manning-Psychic and Healer. The Man with the...
Matthew Manning the story of a genuine psychic healer.
© 2012 Nell Rose