Darlene Sabella profile image 60

thou shelt not honor any other Gods.....I wrote about this commandment in one of my blogs this is

I am a decorator, and in my home it has a southwestern flare along with asian. I have a copper small Budda next to my ocrhad plant it gives tha nice flare of asian. I lady came over and told me I must remove this ameditly or I will keep have bad things happen to me. I said you nuts, I have my rosery, my cross and Jesus in my home, Yet, this person believes that I am honoring that decoration. Now, I'm not a saint but this is not about that, I want to answer this person in the proper manner

Darlene Sabella profile image60

Darlene Sabella says

tysanders profile image61

tysanders says

AKA Winston says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says