jditty615 profile image 60

Can I ask for a sign to confirm or deny where God wants me to serve as Gideon did?

I read your post from about 6 months ago asking if Gideon was right in his asking for signs when Jesus told the Pharisees not to request signs simply to strengthen their faith. I was just licensed for placement as a pastor and am trying to figure out if it is God's will for me to accept an unpaid outreach position at a small church? I can work bi-vocationally to supplement the income so that is not a concern but can I ask God to confirm if this is His will by giving me a specific sign that is beyond a shadow of a doubt from Him? What are your thoughts?

heavenbound5511 profile image81

heavenbound5511 says

BL Tween profile image60

BL Tween says

lifegate profile image80

William Kovacic (lifegate) says

Man from Modesto profile image82

Man from Modesto says

thetop10hubber profile image59

Malds Menzon (thetop10hubber) says