What does it mean when a stranger is killed in front of you?

I was on vacation and a lady with her two kids were running through the halls saying they need help. So I helped her. She needed to change rooms because a crazy guy was trying to kill her. So, she was there for a few days and her last day I went in the room to say bye to her. I heard her singing in the shower and once I was in view distance I saw the man thats been after her. He stabbed her and walked out the back. She died in my arms and her kids were crying on my shoulder. It was very intense and vivid. What does this dream mean??

mistyhorizon2003 profile image91

Cindy Lawson (mistyhorizon2003) says

Thesource profile image78

Thesource says

NateSean profile image85

NateSean says