blackpearl_1999 profile image 61

Okay I get that Christians are the body of Christ. However if we are all ready perfect in God's...

eyes what do we do when we sin? Just continue to ask for forgiveness and continue to live by his word? I had stopped going to church because of a new policy that was adopted. I've been searching around for a church that will teach the truth. What you've said in your blog just hit home for me. Conversing with other Christians is what I miss the most. I do charitable work on my own and will continue to do so. I just miss being around Christians that actually practice and live the truth. I guess what I am saying is that I feel lost.

Harlan Colt profile image81

Harlan Colt says

Dian'swords4u profile image59

Dian'swords4u says

cdacoffee profile image75

cdacoffee says