Blue12208 profile image 54

It bad to say you don't believe in god? and is it bad to say so in front of people who think god...

I mean why do people believe in him for the longest people say jesus will save us and you must give you're self to god. I got some bad news for the people who say god is real it's just something man made to give him self a excuse for doing bad things in his/her life. I never have once believe that someone who is always there always watching and looking out for you is there. So does that mean I'm bad?

Dr. Wendy profile image68

Dr. Wendy says

Darrell Roberts profile image74

Darrell Roberts says

Pierre Savoie profile image60

Pierre Savoie says

spanishtoday profile image60

spanishtoday says