IntimatEvolution profile image 80

What is the Kabbalah, and does it influence us today?

No! I wasn't joking. I admitted that I didn't know, thus the question. I'm looking for help and answers. You seem like the person with all the knowledge that I'm needing. So I'm requesting a hub from you. What is the Kabbalah? What does it have in stored for us, is it just for men, what oral traditions have been committed to writing? Those are just some of the ideas and questions the hub might be subject after. I would love to read what you have to say about the Kabbalah. You seem to be the most informative person who actually knows something about it. Thank you.

Mark Upshaw profile image60

Mark Upshaw says

Deborah Sexton says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 3 years ago

Bnei Baruch says it's not Jewish mysticism, but that it's spiritual science. They also say that it doesn't need to be taught by a Jew.

http://edu.kabbalah.info/

Annabelle Fogerty says