What do you think of Sylvia Browne's book "The Mystical Life of Jesus"? I wish I'd never read it!!!

Dear Isabella: I don't know how religious you are, but unfortunately, I just read Sylvia Browne's book on the mystical life of Jesus Christ. I sure wish I hadn't! Where does she get off spewing garbage about the non-Resurrection, Jesus living in the south of France, and other horrifying platitudes, all b/c that "voice in her head" Francine, says so? Frankly, I think she has had a brain tumor for decades; she needs to be committed. She has ruined Easter for me; I hate her. Any comments???------Joan

peanutroaster profile image71

peanutroaster says