Amuntakare profile image 59

Jasper...why would you think ghosts are fallen angels?

Do you know exactly what Fallen Angels are? I'm not being sarcastic, but not all "ghosts" are demonic in nature....

Alma Cabase profile image85

Alma Cabase says

WarringAngels profile image59

WarringAngels says

Amuntakare profile image59

Amuntakare says

• WarringAngels profile image

WarringAngels 5 years ago

Amuntakare, you are spot on and what you say is in the Book of Enoch. For example --- "Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me,..."

jasper420 says

• WarringAngels profile image

WarringAngels 5 years ago

All,

First and foremost I believe in Jesus as our Saviour and the son of God.

Angels are real beings created by God. It's very difficult to say what ghosts are, but they surely are not fallen angels.

If interested check out one of the de