orlansison profile image 61

What will you do when your commitment to the Lord seems a conflict for your family?

When I received Christ in my heart I put Him on the center of my life. He is my reason and inspiration for everything. But this fashion I have for the Lord seems a hindrance to my mother and sisters. They no longer felt my presence at home. One day my sister told me, that I was like isolating myself from them. My love for the Lord was misinterpreted. (Thank you for any answer/s it would be consider as a friendly advise.)

Disappearinghead profile image78

Disappearinghead says

lovelife08 profile image61

lovelife08 says

orlansison profile image61

orlansison says

Judah's Daughter profile image81

Judah's Daughter says

Deborah Sexton says