orlansison profile image 61

Is it right to debate with a priest to stand up for your faith and relationship to the Lord?

I am a teacher, a Baptist in religious affiliation. And I was hired in a sectarian private school which is a Catholic school. Because I was not asked a direct question of what my religion is I did not bother to tell the truth because I already accepted the consequences that I should teach the way a catholic does. But after one week father knew that I am a baptist, of all my explanations he still insist and did not listen to me believing that I can't teach their religion. So I told him there is no such thing as sign of the crux and praying using the rosary in the bible...He get mad and...

Born Again 05 profile image78

Born Again 05 says

Sylvia's Thoughts profile image90

Sylvia Van Peebles (Sylvia's Thoughts) says

Man from Modesto profile image83

Man from Modesto says

SpanStar profile image61

SpanStar says

Darrell Roberts profile image79

Darrell Roberts says

justamber profile image60

justamber says

orlansison profile image61

orlansison says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show